Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing (60954 Views)

How CCTV Saved Man From Going To Jail After Lady Accused Him Of Rape. / Two Traffic Wardens Had A Disagreement And The Lady Was Threatening The Man / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by kingthreat(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Arewa1408:

Bros, You cannot have sense again, till thy kingdom come.

Na you them go thief next and you go clap for the thief.
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Ubdavis(m): 11:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
Even those we thought are enlightened are still having like miscreants..
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by Myself2(m): 12:53am On Apr 23, 2020
kalufelix:
trash trash trash reloaded...what stopped the thief from begging??

Two wrongs don't make a right.
What is the worth of the things she stole for the supposed educated man to dehumanized her like that. Like I wrote earlier, it would have done the man a world of good than the price , infamy, embarrassment, ignominy and odium he has now brought to himself by virtue of his stupidity
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by jacksol(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2020
AsawanaDgreat:
Why stripping the girl necked? when there are police everywhere to arrest and prosecute her for stealing.
Pharmacy shop owners themselves are some of the biggest thieves in the country. Greedy lot.
Pot calling kettle black
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by sammycrane442: 11:30am On Apr 23, 2020
*AT LAST.......SHE HAS BEEN DISCOVERED�����...THE FIRST WHATSAPP TV OWNED BY A NAUGHTY LADY��...crane tv�*
What to expect from her..��
*Freaky hours��� yes sho wa freaky��*,
Confession time�, Hoestories�, Hookups�‍❤️‍�, �� videos, Twerk videos�, Nudes�, comics�.
Click the link, tell her your *name*, and save her number for�� satisfaction ����
https:///2347050247277?text=Hello...I%20wanna%20join%20crane%20Tv%20My%20name%20is%F0%9F%91%89
Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by TonieLee(f): 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

doing just fine. thanx.

glad to know that you are back.

shey PH is not too harsh in this lockdown times sha?

I no dey ph again. Lockdown don tire person

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Delta Pharmacist After Lady Was Stripped For Stealing by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
TonieLee:

I no dey ph again. Lockdown don tire person

Ooh, u no dey ph again. okay.
the lockdown is really affecting everyone jare... no be small thing. but, na make person dey alive dey important.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Woman Who Burnt Lover's Private Part With Hot Iron, Jailed In UK (photo) / Picture Of The 20 Year Old Okada Rider That Raped A Pregnant Corps Member / Policemen Shoot At EndSARS Protesters In Umuahia, Abia (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.