Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

Basic Rules For Tommorow Leaders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Basic Rules For Tommorow Leaders (197 Views)

Basic Rules Of Using Ties / Pretty Mike: 15 Godly Rules For Every Married Woman To Enjoy Their Husbands / Oboi See The Girl I Wan Lash Tommorow!!(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basic Rules For Tommorow Leaders by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2020
Never insult somebody who is above you in life, they hold all the power and you hold none.

Always be respectful to a cop, even if you’re right and they are wrong

If you are being bullied, take em by the face and smash the back of his head into a wall. Or take a rock and whack him in the head, either way always aim for the head.

You are a role model no matter who you are or what you do, some kid respects and looks up to you, thus imitates you.
If you find yourself saying “Life has no meaning anymore”, Stop! In about 7 years from that statement you will put a gun to your own head and may just pull the trigger.

If you are undecided about whether to speak or not, rather remain silent, many people have died for saying something foolish.

Read novels, they may not have facts like non-fiction, what they teach is human behavior. The more novels you read the more you shall know about people.

Keep your body healthy by exercising everyday, your body is the super computer that makes your whole life possible. Just ask somebody with a physical infirmity.

If you are religious then stick to your religion, if not then don’t be, but do not straddle. Be either hot or cold but luke warm is detestable.

Focus on a life mission and stay steadfast to it.

Never ask somebody else “What should I do with my life?”.

It does not matter what you do with your life, if life ends on the day you die. But if it does not, then what you do in life matters a whole lot.

Life’s not fair and then you die.
No body cares about your problems, that is why you pay for solutions. Meaning you are not a bad person for not caring about anybody other than yourself.

Never drink, smoke, or take drugs is very difficult advice to follow, yet it can be done. That is, until you meet the right friend who knows how to push all your buttons and before you know it, you will be sitting in an abandoned building shooting crack.
If somebody says “Stop smoking crack”, it means your drug problem has finally come to light.

You are free to eat whatever you want, so long as you control the amount you eat at any given time.
Eating clean all the time is a great goal, the problem is, it becomes an oppression. Ask yourself honestly “Do I really want to be a tyrant to myself”. If yes, then cool, if not don’t be a complete liberal, self control, this is the key.

Always look for an alternate view to what you believe, it is the only way to know if you truly believe something or you are just too lazy to think.

You are responsible for your own life, this is a hard truth to swallow especially if you had caring parents. So don’t feel bad if you only realize this at 40, it is never too late to start
Feel free to contribute.
Re: Basic Rules For Tommorow Leaders by MrSensor(m): 9:23am On Apr 21, 2020
Correct guy
Re: Basic Rules For Tommorow Leaders by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2020
MrSensor:
Correct guy
. I love to read yours
Re: Basic Rules For Tommorow Leaders by Oluromantic: 9:49am On Apr 21, 2020
Jaubdu:
. I love to read yours
Leaders of tomorrow no dey Nigeria
Re: Basic Rules For Tommorow Leaders by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 21, 2020
Oluromantic:

Leaders of tomorrow no dey Nigeria
. Well leadership mean a lot of things to so many people. If you can take responsibility and take charge of your affairs to me you are a leader in your own right. So yes we have leaders of tomorrow in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Unicaf Standard On Doubt. / How To Stay Motivated During Quarantine: We Can Do This! / Get Free 10gb Plus 100% Bonus Plans On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.