Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,472 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) (66572 Views)

Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by realestate99: 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
kaluxy007:
the body is mine and I have the right to reject any quack machine...why are you sooooo pained??
yes, I know the body is yours but I am just pointing out the double standard of you and your people.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
profolaolu:
chaiiiiiiii this one look ugly
who cares whether it's ugly or not so far as it performs its intended function

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Imperare(f): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
mimimile93:
Are you aware that the internet you are using was invented by the military? If they were to mind their job which is fighting wars would you be using internet?
Yes I would. The internet would still be invented anyways. We have BH at hand now. They still attacks during this pandemic
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by apholaryn: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Imperare:
Go and fight bolo haram. It's not your duty to produce ventilators
olodo..no b only gun fight/war matter military dey about .. besides, covid 19 is a kind of war against human race cry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
my brother which "somewhere"? i'm sorry o, but this is not right to me. ventilators are one of the most technical and advanced medical equipment, ventilators is a breathing machine not just an oxygen cylinder, its like a life support. its not the best place to start from, we can't risk human life. The governemnt that didn't invest money on education want to start from ventilator. it doesn't make sense bro.
seedorfg:
Anybody that abuse their work is/are mad..

We're starting from somewhere, either low budget or low mechanism let's commend them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by joepepsy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2020

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
At least they didn't claim to have invented ventilators like those dumb asses at Bayero University.
I believe all these ventilators could pass for trash going by what I've read about the intricacies in making those devices.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Definitely analogue. All these are unverified ventilators use at ur own risk. grin

Everybody wan show. It's not really about caring.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
realestate99:

yes, I know the body is yours but I am just pointing out the double standard of you and your people.
Let me ask you a simple question....God forbid you have corona virus and the doctors ask if you would like to be placed on this particular ventilator or wait for Elon's ventilator which will arrive in 4hrs...what will be your answer, remember both of them are ventilators
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by mimimile93: 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Imperare:

Yes I would. The internet would still be invented anyways. We have BH at hand now. They still attacks during this pandemic
By who?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Jamesline007(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
If you dey die, and you sef this one use, you go grab am with two hands.
Psalmy2cute:
wetyn be this?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Corporate2020: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
wetyn be this?

Bring out what you ever produced in your life.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Neoteny7: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
onadana:

I don't understand. Do this people know the difference between ventilator and oxygen tank for goodness sake?
Ventilator relieves pressure from the lungs by helping the lungs to breathe it is passed through the mouth while Oxygen is through the nostrils.

Ventilators don't relieve pressure, they use positive pressure to deliver air/oxygen mix into and out of the lungs, via a tube inserted into the trachea or through the nose to the airway. In essence they do the breathing for sick people who can't breathe on their own.

It's CPAP and biPAP that are noninvasive, and are largely just respirators
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Imperare(f): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
apholaryn:
olodo..no b only gun fight/war matter military dey about .. besides, covid 19 is a kind of war against human race cry
Fulani herdsman return to your castle
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Pharaoh350s(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thanks to the NDA
Is like our army is waking up
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by xrayj(m): 12:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Deepfeel:
Hmm

This ventilator get as e be o
cheesy
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by 1vid(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Why this Nigeria be like this?
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by netflicks(m): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
wetyn be this?

The thing be like my chiken cage...
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by mindtricks: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
Harllaby:
If human doesn't encounter challenges they won't know they have talents to solve their problems. From locally made hand sanitizer to industrial face mask to ventilator.

They are talented young guys in Nigeria but we wait for White to come solve our problems. Now that they are battling With theirs, we suddenly know we have hidden talents. If it continues like this Nigeria will one day become giant of African.

Forget it my dear.
Our leaders won't let these things thrive. It is not where their interest lies.
Idea for these things should come to them naturally as what needs to be done, but their corrupt nature won't just let these things happen.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by OpTiX45: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2020
I smell originality
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by richard870(m): 12:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Deepfeel:
Hmm

This ventilator get as e be o
As in...looks like a "suffocating machine" undecided cry
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kudos to them!
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by realestate99: 12:49pm On Apr 21, 2020
kaluxy007:
Let me ask you a simple question....God forbid you have corona virus and the doctors ask if you would like to be placed on this particular ventilator or wait for Elon's ventilator which will arrive in 4hrs...what will be your answer, remember both of them are ventilators
To really say the truth, I love your approach, to answer your question, I would prefer the elon's ventilator if both are available at the same time but waiting for elon's ventilator for 4 hours, NO!!! I will definitely go for the NDA ventilator. if we are to go by your logic, I would like to ask you if you are to choose between Camry 2020 and the latest innoson car........you see, the problem with your people is, they see things from their own angle alone, I know if this ventilator was made in Aba , you wouldn't bring up the elon's ventilator debate, you would be very happy that @ least your people are able to make a ventilator, no matter the quality but I do not know the reason why your people always turn out sad or give irrelevant excuses when things are done by other group of people in the country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by apholaryn: 12:52pm On Apr 21, 2020
Imperare:

Fulani herdsman return to your castle
oh..u be dumbass...bye undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Prodigy100(m): 12:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
It's a welcome development but so saddened that it's a misplacement of priority. NDA intentionally publicised or exhibited the samples to solicit for fund that they will later embezzle.
what does NDA has to do with the production of ventilators. They have just one duty, protecting the integrity of Nigeria from internal and external insurrection not dropping fire arms to produce ventilators.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 12:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
everything military doesn't look gentle
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by itsmayiela(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
makewetalk2:
Looks like a welding machine.
As if they joined a Stainless Steel Water dispenser with oxy-acetylene tank. Very lackluster and fourth-rated.
If Atiku would allow this to be used on his son, then I am game. If Buhari would have allowed this to be used on Abba Kyari then, we are set for takeoff.
The funny thing is the logo engraved all over it. They should stop all this nonsense display of mediocrity and get ready for business. Things are getting harder than expected.
Buhari at this point should liaise with working manufacturers to get things going. Innoson can make better deals than this nonsense here. We are not in time for this stupidity. Give Innoson cash to produce the things that we need. Nigerians are dying. For how many years have people been displaying talents and you ignored? Give professionals the money to produce these machines. Stop this bigotry. Let the NAF work with Innoson and let us get things going.

No one should fall for this nonsense. Look properly, the soldiers are taking pictures of the machine which means that they have not seen it before AND THEY PRODUCED IT undecided undecided See how they are staring at what they produced.

Nigerian Army should show us their manufacturing factory, to begin with. We know that the Nigerian army is not capable of producing anything. They should focus on producing local guns that we buy from Russia and China. Local thieves manufacture their own guns. Ojukwu produced bombs and weapons during the civil war but Nigerian soldiers complain of a lack of guns to fight Boko Haram. Someone who can produce this machine can produce guns and bombs to fight Boko Haram. Why do we give China and Russia so much money for weapons if these guys can produce this?

The Nigerian army at this point should have been a prime example of invention and creativity. Nigerians have prolific assets all over the world engineering invention and working as unseen brains behinds major technological developments. Sadly, once you are in Nigeria you are coerced to conform to shallow reasoning and medieval modus operandi.
The motive for joining the military in Nigeria is not to serve the nation but to subjugate poor civilians and oppress lowly victims of the economic plummet in Nigeria.

Buhari is an old father of tribalism. He is the definition of a bigot. And, he has surrounded himself with people as wicked as himself. NAF should show us the bodies of Boko haram and save this petty thing for their children. We are wiser than baby tricks

Nice write up but the last paragraph ruined your message. You are too emotional.
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Allsingles: 12:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
Can they sponsor?
Please ask the federal government
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Psalmy2cute:
wetyn be this?
hunter trap
Re: Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) by Glink2018(m): 1:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
This ventilator can not stand the test of time.

Abeg, make dem test on Buratai body first

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House / Pretty Nigerian Slayqueen Dies After An Unsuccessful Liposuction Operation (vid) / Woman Gives Birth To Strange-Looking Baby After 13 Months (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.