Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (934759 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chemicalboss1(m): 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2020
pointednose:
Appointments are being opened up for F1 (student) visas, and interview also commenced last week. Anyone has an idea when we should expect appointments to open up for visit visas?

Regards,
also need this information
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rexericx(m): 11:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
Chemicalboss1:
also need this information

We are waiting
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chemicalboss1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2020
rexericx:

We are waiting
for a very longtime now
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jesufifunmi: 9:09am On Oct 25, 2020
Please who knows how to secure a US Transit Visa? I am going to Mexico and trying to enter through the US as the cost of direct flights from here is almost a million naira.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pappybarry(m): 8:00pm On Oct 25, 2020
Hello everyone. Please I need advice on what to do.

OK so I want to apply for a tourism visa for 2 weeks in Texas. I have an Internet friend in texas who is ready to receive me.

What documentations would I be needing and how do I go about them? I've got a virgin visa. Thanks in advance ��
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Hmebaze: 7:54am On Oct 26, 2020
My advice, Use your moey for visa fee to drink beer, dont bother wasting it, ONLINE FRIEND is a big RED FLAG, anyways wish you all the best...
pappybarry:

OK so I want to apply for a tourism visa for 2 weeks in Texas. I have an Internet friend in texas who is ready to receive me.

What documentations would I be needing and how do I go about them? I've got a virgin visa. Thanks in advance ��

11 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UhnNah: 12:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
pappybarry:

2 best advice you can get -

Exclude the online lady in your application!

Then read through part 2 and 3 of this thread!

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Eseoghenekoko(f): 3:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Hello everyone, Please any ideas on when wee can start applying for visiting visa
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by maximilano: 11:53am On Oct 27, 2020
Dates are now available for B1B2 in Lagos. Earliest date is January

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mane48: 12:49pm On Oct 27, 2020
maximilano:
thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pointednose: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2020
maximilano:

It must have filled up so quickly.

Someone just told me first date is March 19 2021
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by maximilano: 7:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
pointednose:

Lagos or Abuja?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chemicalboss1(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2020
pointednose:

omo this date far ooo
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sandraigho: 8:09am On Oct 29, 2020
Someone confirmed The January date is for Lagos

March is for Abuja

pointednose:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by RS411(f): 11:29pm On Oct 29, 2020
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by pappybarry(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2020
UhnNah:

2 best advice you can get -

Exclude the online lady in your application!

Then read through part 2 and 3 of this thread!

Oh wow, thanks! Please I've tried to read from part 1 to 4 of this thread and none of the links are working. Pls has the link been updated?

I'll be delighted to get fresh links of any or all 1 to 4 parts this threads. God bless you guys

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UhnNah: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2020
pappybarry:

Oh wow, thanks! Please I've tried to read from part 1 to 4 of this thread and none of the links are working. Pls has the link been updated?

I'll be delighted to get fresh links of any or all 1 to 4 parts this threads. God bless you guys

You can just google US visit visa part ‘insert the number you want’ nairaland

But below is link to part 2 and 3

Part 2 -

https://www.nairaland.com/2656320/usa-visit-visa-part-2/540

Part 3 -

https://www.nairaland.com/4116999/usa-visit-visa-part-3
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Manydethink: 11:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
Please I will like to apply for a visiting visa to d US with my family next yr.i have travelled before but that was to Israel on pilgrimage. Am a public servant while My huby works with the dss. Will it affect us positively or negatively. Pls a candid reply .thanx
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rexericx(m): 1:46pm On Oct 31, 2020
No appointment date.

sandraigho:
Someone confirmed The January date is for Lagos

March is for Abuja

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sandraigho: 7:14pm On Oct 31, 2020
rexericx:
No appointment date.

Try your luck again...hopefully you'll get a date
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by rexericx(m): 12:21am On Nov 01, 2020
Has anyone been able to book appointments?
If one was refused like 2 years ago, can he choose 'regular'
See the attached

sandraigho:

Try your luck again...hopefully you'll get a date

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2020
Good day. I am planning on travelling this month to the US and I have a few questions. Are there restrictions e.g, I am aware that on my way back to 9ja I have to run a covid test and upload but is the same thing required when I am entering the US? Is two weeks quarantine still in effect or can I travel to the states I want to go to considering the whole trip is actually for two weeks? Thank you as I await answers
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Damian457: 11:58am On Nov 01, 2020
There is no covid test requirements to enter the US. You may be asked about where you will
Quarantine at POE.
groovychik:
Good day. I am planning on travelling this month to the US and I have a few questions. Are there restrictions e.g, I am aware that on my way back to 9ja I have to run a covid test and upload but is the same thing required when I am entering the US? Is two weeks quarantine still in effect or can I travel to the states I want to go to considering the whole trip is actually for two weeks? Thank you as I await answers
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 1:18pm On Nov 01, 2020
Damian457:
There is no covid test requirements to enter the US. You may be asked about where you will
Quarantine at POE.

groovychik:

It is State specific. Which state are you planning to enter the US?

NY now requires a negative test before and after arrival.
Airlines also require it, so check with airline as you may be transiting through a secondary country before your primary destination.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Teshoma1111: 1:20pm On Nov 01, 2020
From what I learned, there are no tests required entering the states, but confirm with your airline if you need a test done. I don't know about quarantine, but I made my duration 3weeks Incase there's a mandatory 2weeks quarantine.
Please what airline did you use, I'm trying to book a flight for dec.

groovychik:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Teshoma1111: 1:21pm On Nov 01, 2020
Please people, is there any thread on nairaland for flights and bookings?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Teshoma1111: 1:22pm On Nov 01, 2020
Is there any place to check for the states? I'm going to arrive at IAD- Dulles

fkj950ax:

Airlines also require it, so check with airline as you may be transiting through a secondary country before your primary destination.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Teshoma1111:
Is there any place to check for the states? I'm going to arrive at IAD- Dulles

IAD is Virginia.
Check the States' website or even the Airport website
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 2:01pm On Nov 01, 2020
Teshoma1111:
F.

You have to get the approved Min of Aviation/NCDC Approved Airlines List and go to their website one by one to find which airline suits your destination, budget and other requirements. If you can't do this one by one, then get a travel agent. Seyewest is a good plug.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2020
Thank you

Damian457:
Quarantine at POE.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2020
Atlanta

fkj950ax:

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2020
Most likely Delta

Teshoma1111:
From what I learned, there are no tests required entering the states, but confirm with your airline if you need a test done. I don't know about quarantine, but I made my duration 3weeks Incase there's a mandatory 2weeks quarantine.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.