Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (934575 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ninab: 9:11am On Mar 05, 2022
How far peeps that submitted 1st March any update ?

Tracking my mums own and still saying AP

Just wanted to know if anyone on this dates has changed
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by silversheep: 9:27am On Mar 05, 2022
ninab:
How far peeps that submitted 1st March any update ?

Tracking my mums own and still saying AP

Just wanted to know if anyone on this dates has changed

Don’t worry, the response should change by Monday . I submitted 25th … the status was AP till 3rd of March . It changed to “issued” on 4th morning .

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by greeners222(m): 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please can anybody add me to the telegram 08154866076.
I need help for appointment. Please anybody that can help

IkoyiLagos:

The URL below will work, there was a 'period' i.e "." that was distorting it. The link has now been edited. Try it and let me know if this works.

https://t.m

e/+bNv8

od-fa6JhYWFk

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 12:37pm On Mar 05, 2022
Please if you've had a follow up interview after an initial "refusal" on your IW application, please share your experience. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jackiz: 12:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
dixja:
Find on Telegram: Please add me to the group usvisaiw

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by XavierZ: 12:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
Yes, yesterday.

Thx for asking

horlameday:

Did you get added or still need help?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jackiz: 1:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
IkoyiLagos:
The URL below will work, there was a 'period' i.e "." that was distorting it. The link has now been edited. Try it and let me know if this works.

I don't know what I am doing wrong. please add me. 07018871720
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tochyajike: 2:35pm On Mar 05, 2022
Pls can someone add me the the US via Dropbox telegram group. The link is not working.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jackiz: 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Waarreng:

Please can u add me to the telegram group have been looking for date since Feb 4th

Please have you joined the telegram group for IW? Please add me. God bless.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jackiz: 5:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
UmmZayd:

Oh Lagos

Please Sis., kindly add me to the USvisaIW. 07018871720
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by IkoyiLagos: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
Copy & paste this link. it is working

e/+bNv8

od-fa6JhYWFk

greeners222:

Please can anybody add me to the telegram 08154866076.
I need help for appointment. Please anybody that can help

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by IkoyiLagos: 6:48pm On Mar 05, 2022

e/+bNv8

od-fa6JhYWFk

jackiz:
I don't know what I am doing wrong. please add me. 07018871720
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Donde: 6:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
I submitted my passport for IW on March 1st and the status still shows Application Received, with the last update on March 2nd. Should I be worried?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 6:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
I do not think there's anything to worry about. They've definitely received it. Processing times may vary. Remember they warned us it could take up to 8 weeks. Though I think you should get a response before 2 weeks

Donde:
I submitted my passport for IW on March 1st and the status still shows Application Received, with the last update on March 2nd. Should I be worried?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fekeoshomoshi: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2022
I submitted my IW application on 1st March, I tracked my document on the 3rd and status shows refused�. Have not seen any pickup mail till now. Hope I will be schedule for follow up appointment?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ninab: 8:02pm On Mar 05, 2022
Donde:

It would change to administrative processing then I think issued
Track again by Monday
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ninab: 8:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
fekeoshomoshi:
I submitted my IW application on 1st March, I tracked my document on the 3rd and status shows refused�. Have not seen any pickup mail till now. Hope I will be schedule for follow up appointment?

Did it ever go through administrative processing stage ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Finelolo: 9:43pm On Mar 05, 2022
When is Abuja starting drop box option. Or can somebody that was using Abuja before now switch over to Lagos for the drop box application.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fekeoshomoshi: 10:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Yes.

ninab:

Did it ever go through administrative processing stage ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by karixz: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2022
You would have to email them, they would create it for you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
This is the response I got from enquiry in the Dropbox renewal. I am still yet to find dates to submit the documents

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by amjustme2: 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2022
kiss
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by amjustme2: 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2022
If you are qualified for IW
Why not go ahead and proceed to next step.
Update profile > Add Dependence if necessary > Enter MRV Receipt, > Confirm > Look for appointment.

The CS closed the case maybe because they think you should not have contacted them with such trivial complaint in the first place.

slimmy2005:
This is the response I got from enquiry in the Dropbox renewal. I am still yet to find dates to submit the documents

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by megastu(m): 12:28am On Mar 06, 2022
I went to the embassy for my follow up interview but my passport was not with me; still with them so the processing guys did not allow me go for the interview.
MaryAndrews:
Please if you've had a follow up interview after an initial "refusal" on your IW application, please share your experience. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 06, 2022
amjustme2:
If you are qualified for IW
Why not go ahead and proceed to next step.
Update profile > Add Dependence if necessary > Enter MRV Receipt, > Confirm > Look for appointment.

The CS closed the case maybe because they think you should not have contacted them with such trivial complaint in the first place.

There is not date at all. I’ve been checking for a month now. Everyday like 3 times daily. I know how to fill the question and I do qualify. No dates keep available keep popping out.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by jackiz: 7:34am On Mar 06, 2022
IkoyiLagos:

e/+bNv8

od-fa6JhYWFk

The link is not working, please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MaryAndrews: 7:37am On Mar 06, 2022
Are you saying they are yet to send an email for you to pick up your passport? If they haven't, how did you know you were to schedule an interview?

Also, please when did you originally submit for IW?

megastu:
I went to the embassy for my follow up interview but my passport was not with me; still with them so the processing guys did not allow me go for the interview.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DoubleDaDu: 8:08am On Mar 06, 2022
This link isn't working, it seems distorted with a lot of spacing. Please help with a new link or the name to search for the telegram group. Thank you

IkoyiLagos:

e/+bNv8

od-fa6JhYWFk

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by DoubleDaDu: 8:11am On Mar 06, 2022
If someone could please tell me how often the available dates popup for the IW, thank you. Is it all week or weekdays. Are there specific hours?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ninab: 9:13am On Mar 06, 2022
DoubleDaDu:
If someone could please tell me how often the available dates popup for the IW, thank you. Is it all week or weekdays. Are there specific hours?

You can never know until you join that telegram group
Else you keep getting blocked for too many tries
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by danagbegi: 1:50pm On Mar 06, 2022
Hello everyone,

Please I need your suggestion/input. So, I am resident in Europe as a student and I am working and doing importation business too by the side. I have been to the US twice previously. However, upon return from the US in 2019, whilst my previous visa was still valid for about a month, I tried renewing my visa but was denied and told I was not qualified at the time. Fast forward to last week, I was invited for an interview after going the non-appearance route and when the interviwer asked if I had a family and I said yes, she said why was I not going to the US with them and I told her that they are back in Nigeria and that I am going alone. She then said I was not qualified again but that I can always reapply. This is happening after 2 years and 5 months from my previous refusal in 2019 for a country I had visited twice and did not stay more than 2 weeks plus in my previous visits and I usually visited when the visas had about 3 to 4 months validity period left.

My question is this, can I reapply immediately cos it would be pointless waiting for another 2 years only to be refused once again if I fail to set the records straight. The fact is that I did not mention anything about me having a registered business back home on the DS 160 form aside claiming to be a graduate student and that I have a fiancee and kids back home. I want to reapply and state on the occupation aspect that I am both a graduate student here in Europe and a businessman with a duly registered company back home and that the property we live in back home is owned by me and also state that I have all the documentary proof to establish these facts as it relates to the importation business and property ownership. I even intend to furnish my business related documents such as CAC documents, receipts, bills of lading and bank statement to prove availability of funds and proof that a business is actually going on. On the form, there is also a portion to state how much I earn montly from my business in Euros and I intend to state that as well. Please, I would like to know if reapplying right back in order to set the records straight won't be seen as desperation on my part because I have been issued the visas twice in the past in this same country. Please, kindly advise on the best way to go about it as I have already filled the form but yet to submit and pay the visa fee as I don't want this refusal to affect my UK visa renewal as I have a valid UK visitor's visa that I intend to renew upon my return from the UK. Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.