Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (177) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (931869 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by BitterSweet(f): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Tochyajike sorry I'm just seeing this now. I havent attended my follow up interview because i don't live in Lagos and have to take time off work to travel. Kindly update if you have attended yours. Thanks.
Tochyajike:
@bittersweet how did this situation eventually play out. Was your visa granted? Asking cause I’m in the same boat right now. How was the interview and what did you tell them?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tochyajike: 2:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
Yet to attend mine but will do so this week. Will definitely let you know how it goes. Hopefully it goes well.

BitterSweet:
Tochyajike sorry I'm just seeing this now. I havent attended my follow up interview because i don't live in Lagos and have to take time off work to travel. Kindly update if you have attended yours. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by champsdre(m): 3:23pm On Apr 03, 2022
Hi guys, how can one change location of his interview ctr. Northern Ireland, Belfast was the original location
but when payment was about to be made for dS-160, it shows no appointment in Belfast bt London. What can be done please

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chiomaugwu(f): 3:59pm On Apr 03, 2022
Send this email to support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com
Subject: Please help me create a cgi-federal account from your end.

Body of the mail:
Good day Sir/Ma

Please I am unable to create an account and have been getting an error message.

I will be glad if you can help me create a cgi-federal account so I can schedule an appointment with the US embassy.

I have attached the error message to this email.

Thank you.

Ps: attach the error message and send. They'll respond almost immediately with a default username and password. You'll log in with the password and immediately change to a new password and then proceed with your application.

doodz:

Hello,

Please, I am currently experiencing this same problem. I haven't been able to register as a new user in order to schedule an appointment.
What could possibly be the problem? I submitted my DS160 two days ago and paid the visa fee at GT bank yesterday morning.
I have also tried different emails but it's still the same. I called the embassy too but after waiting for long to be answered by an agent, the call drops from their end. Has anyone else experienced and got it sorted? I'd like to know how to go about it.
Please help!

Thank you very kindly.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zzzzlove: 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
practicalclass:
Please is there a Telegram group for new visa enrollees? If so, please can someone post the link. Thank you.

Please I need to know too. If there’s a telegram group for fresh/new visa. I know of a WhatsApp group but it’s not very active like the Military IW telegram group. People have been asking for a group now for the past 5 pages and nobody is replying. It’s not everyone that’s available for IW.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JohnZak: 5:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Hi everyone,
I apologize in advance because I imagine this question may have already been asked and answered but I couldn’t find a response on previous pages, hence my question.
My mum has her IW appointment on April 14, 2022 in Abuja. However, I would like to know if she has to submit her documents at the US Embassy or DHL office in Abuja. The appointment letter states that her appointment is at the US Embassy on Diplomatic Drive but the last paragraph of the letter also states “The DHL document collection office locations shown below is only authorized to accept and deliver your documents to the Embassy/Consulate General...”. Because of this, I am not sure where she should submit her documents. For folks who have done their IW in Lagos or Abuja, did you submit your docs at the Embassy or DHL office? Thanks in advance!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shemadex(m): 6:13am On Apr 04, 2022
Pls is it only Iw that is been discussed here

No update on new applicants

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by puffmama: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2022
JohnZak:
Hi everyone,
I apologize in advance because I imagine this question may have already been asked and answered but I couldn’t find a response on previous pages, hence my question.
My mum has her IW appointment on April 14, 2022 in Abuja. However, I would like to know if she has to submit her documents at the US Embassy or DHL office in Abuja. The appointment letter states that her appointment is at the US Embassy on Diplomatic Drive but the last paragraph of the letter also states “The DHL document collection office locations shown below is only authorized to accept and deliver your documents to the Embassy/Consulate General...”. Because of this, I am not sure where she should submit her documents. For folks who have done their IW in Lagos or Abuja, did you submit your docs at the Embassy or DHL office? Thanks in advance!

You are to submit in the embassy and collect at the DHL location specified
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=nunicelady post=111551894][/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Zzzzlove: 8:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Shemadex:
Pls is it only Iw that is been discussed here

No update on new applicants
Same question we’re all asking. Please those who have gone for interviews or already have appointments should help in answering
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by esdajo: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2022
@lalasun were you asked to come for an interview at the embassy after you picked up your passport at DHL?

lalasun:
Thanks @Dampops

Im female, never given birth in the US, never overstayed.
Do you think it's worth taking my bank statements and any other docs? Although they only asked that I bring a printed copy of the application form...

Thanks a lot for the helpful advice

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ms2ra: 10:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Hello all,

I have been experience an issue. I’ve been trying to book an appointment for myself and my husband using his profile.

I have been unable to update the DS160 confirmation number from the old one to the new one I just filled. It keeps saying ‘Save unsuccessful’.

Please can anyone assist with the way forward, I’m stumped.

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 11:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Ms2ra:
Hello all,

I have been experience an issue. I’ve been trying to book an appointment for myself and my husband using his profile.

I have been unable to update the DS160 confirmation number from the old one to the new one I just filled. It keeps saying ‘Save unsuccessful’.

Please can anyone assist with the way forward, I’m stumped.

Thank you.
Call the embassy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ms2ra: 11:16am On Apr 04, 2022
I did, nothing positive.

flourishing247:

Call the embassy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HajiaRai: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2022
From what I have seen and heard, dependents' profile can only be updated from/by the backend. You can either call again or send an email. All the best!

Ms2ra:
I did, nothing positive.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HajiaRai: 11:50am On Apr 04, 2022
No idea how to make the correction on I-94 portal, but if you still have your passport for that period, you should take it with you. That would show when immigration stamped on arrival in Nigeria. And perhaps print your eTicket or boarding pass (if you checked in online), if they are still available in your email?

lalasun:
Okay thanks so much Dampops.

I just checked my i94, never even knew that was an option, thanks so much for that. I have just seen 3 different departure dates from the US in Oct 2012, they are back to back as well which is weird so not arrival/departure like with the other dates. Only one of the dates is correct, I don't know if I should screenshot and post here...

It looks like an admin error, Any ideas how to correct the wrong dates?

Thanks

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Payati: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2022
JohnZak:
Hi everyone,
JohnZak:
Hi everyone,

Please, how did you get to book an IW appointment for your Mum?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 12:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
HajiaRai:
No idea how to make the correction on I-94 portal, but if you still have your passport for that period, you should take it with you. [/b]That would show when immigration stamped on arrival in Nigeria. And perhaps print your eTicket or boarding pass (if you checked in online), if they are still available in your email?

lalasun:

[b]Thanks

Don't post your i94 screenshot online.
You can't edit the records and please don't try.

Go with your passports and show the date stamps so it's corrected by the US agencies.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by esdajo: 12:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
Update!

I got an email and a text from UPS that a parcel containing my passport is already on its way. Status remains "refused" on the NIV website when I tracked again this afternoon. For those who were outrightly refused without any advise for a follow up interview, was it "refused" or "denied" on the NIV website? Any input would be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 12:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Many dates available for Abuja IW now. I just booked mine.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 12:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
I’ve not heard anyone without the option of a follow up appointment so far…

esdajo:
Update!

I got an email and a text from UPS that a parcel containing my passport is already on its way. Status remains "refused" on the NIV website when I tracked again this afternoon. For those who were outrightly refused without any advise for a follow up interview, was it "refused" or "denied" on the NIV website? Any input would be appreciated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Klebsiella: 12:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hello everyone,
Please I have already scheduled my IW appointment but need to fill another DS-160 form to update some information.

Please How do I avoid problems at the embassy considering that I would now have two DS-160 confirmation numbers?

Sorry if this question has been asked before. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 1:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
Thanks. Please, what date did you get?
groovychik:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JohnZak: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Thanks!
groovychik:
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JohnZak: 1:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Thanks for the response. Much appreciated!
puffmama:

You are to submit in the embassy and collect at the DHL location specified

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JohnZak: 1:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
I checked the box for B1/B2 visa without interview on the website, answered the next set of questions, inputted the MRV receipt info, and when the list of available dates was shown to me, I selected a date that worked for her.
Payati:

Please, how did you get to book an IW appointment for your Mum?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ms2ra:
I did, nothing positive.

Did you speak to them? What exactly did they tell you?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by meljoe: 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
JohnZak:
I checked the box for B1/B2 visa without interview on the website, answered the next set of questions, inputted the MRV receipt info, and when the list of available dates was shown to me, I selected a date that worked for her.
Without interview ? Renewal ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by JohnZak: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
B1/B2 visa renewal without interview
meljoe:

Without interview ? Renewal ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Payati: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
JohnZak:

Ok, thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 5:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
nunicelady:
Copy that which pertains to you and paste in your browser

IW ABUJA
https:
//t.
me/
+7WG0RFZ1rIUxOTdk

IW LAGOS
https://t.
me/
+dlRgY2o53UsxMTY0

(1) (2) (3) ... (174) (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.