Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (938200 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mycoffee: 12:00pm On May 18, 2022
Pls how many times are we allowed to check for IW appointments in a day?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 2:27pm On May 18, 2022
Yes. I just collected my passport with the Visa now @ Abuja. Collection location has changed to Hafsat Plaza, Beside Churchgate building.
TDH1680:

I already have all these. I checked that a long time ago. Shame that same info isn't even on the Nigerian page. Yours was issued, right? Congrats, again!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by uchetobi(f): 3:42pm On May 18, 2022
For IW can I submit for my parents or they need to be there in person?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 4:13pm On May 18, 2022
ozymes:
Yes. I just collected my passport with the Visa now @ Abuja. Collection located has changed to Hafsat Plaza, BesideChurchgae building.

Lucky you. Congrats, once again. My parents submitted theirs in Lagos, though. Cheers for the update.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mayskom: 4:57pm On May 18, 2022
UmmZayd:

There's nothing impossible. You have to keep checking

You can probably use the expediate date to see if you will be approved
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 5:38pm On May 18, 2022
TDH1680:

Lucky you. Congrats, once again. My parents submitted theirs in Lagos, though. Cheers for the update.

My relatives’ application from April 25th just changed to “Issued” about an hour ago.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Divabiola: 5:52pm On May 18, 2022
tessydunbi:
t. me/+hl4GTYMFpLJkYzE0
Remove the space between t. and me. It works. We still need more people to take the time slot.
Try it now or share your slot.

I keep getting the prompt that the link has expired.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Newww: 5:52pm On May 18, 2022
AmeliaT:
If you need an Interview Waiver appointment in Lagos because you qualify, you can join the group below.

All the best!!

Hi Amelia, I tried sending you a dm. Please I would like to be added to the telegram group, the links are not working for me either. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mayskom: 6:16pm On May 18, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, I applied for B1/B2 on Ds-160 but my Last name was mistakenly replaced with my First name and vice versa.. Does it mean anything or what can be done in this regards please.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by purplish(f): 7:30pm On May 18, 2022
wuki:

My relatives’ application from April 25th just changed to “Issued” about an hour ago.

Oh great news! Did it change from "Application Received" to "Issued" or they were on Administrative Processing at any point?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 7:32pm On May 18, 2022
purplish:

Oh great news! Did it change from "Application Received" to "Issued" or they were on Administrative Processing at any point?

Administrative Processing.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by purplish(f): 7:38pm On May 18, 2022
wuki:

Administrative Processing.

Please how long did it take from AP to issued? Apologies for the many questions. Mine just changed to AP today...I have booked a flight for Saturday and want to know whether to cancel it just yet. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by purplish(f): 7:39pm On May 18, 2022
TDH1680:

How far? Mine is showing AP, updated today 18/5
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ozymes: 7:57pm On May 18, 2022
Mine took about 3 or 4 working days
purplish:

Please how long did it take from AP to issued? Apologies for the many questions. Mine just changed to AP today...I have booked a flight for Saturday and want to know whether to cancel it just yet. Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by purplish(f): 8:00pm On May 18, 2022
ozymes:

It is finished embarassed
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 8:02pm On May 18, 2022
purplish:

Same here. I literally just checked now. Went from "Application Received" to "Administrative Processing". Looks like we might be close to the finish line. Keep me in the loop, and vice versa.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 8:02pm On May 18, 2022
purplish:

It is finished embarassed
You are hilarious!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 8:04pm On May 18, 2022
ozymes:

Cheers for constantly responding to these questions. Even though, yours is all sorted. Much appreciated!

4 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 8:05pm On May 18, 2022
wuki:

Good news, and congrats! Cheers for the update!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wuki: 8:36pm On May 18, 2022
Can’t remember timelines. I know that they dropped off April 25th and by May 4 exactly it changed to AP. Don’t remember if it went to Application Received on the drop off date. Yeah maybe wait till Friday to change your flight. But I suppose even if you were to get approved tomorrow/Thursday, you likely won’t be able to pick up until Monday so sounds like you might proactively be making a change to your travel plans. Good luck

purplish:

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by purplish(f): 9:25pm On May 18, 2022
wuki:
Can’t remember timelines.

Thanks, I appreciate your response.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 18, 2022
phoyeks:
GOODMORNING NL.
Pls is there a need to update one's DS 160 form which was submitted almost a year ago? My family appointment comes up in less than a week and i was wondering if there's a need to update our info and passport photographs as some info are outdated. Pls your input is highly welcomed. @shannon70 and other ex consular officers. Thank you.

Some embassies have been waiving the photo change due to the pandemic - I am not sure what the mission in Nigeria has done.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella91: 9:10am On May 19, 2022
Good morning house how can I track the progress of my passport from the embassy after an interview ?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by whiteMandingo: 10:49am On May 19, 2022
is there a telegram group for getting dates for non IW visa appointments?.. abeg o..i need am
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OGFX: 11:17am On May 19, 2022
Stella91:
Good morning house how can I track the progress of my passport from the embassy after an interview ?
Good day Everyone. I selected Abuja for my interview, but chose V.I Lagos for pickup. I want to ask if it’s possible to get it over here in Abuja or I have to collect it mandatorily in Lagos. Thanks everyone
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sheezybobby(m): 2:43pm On May 19, 2022
OGFX:
Good day Everyone. I selected Abuja for my interview, but chose V.I Lagos for pickup. I want to ask if it’s possible to get it over here in Abuja or I have to collect it mandatorily in Lagos. Thanks everyone

Please anybody who attended Interview Earlier or lately, can you please let us know what the VO asked
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 2:55pm On May 19, 2022
Stella91:

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng/ng-niv-passportretrieve.asp
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 2:58pm On May 19, 2022
purplish:

Good morning, my parents are both showing issued. I literally just checked. Wish you the best of luck, as well.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TDH1680: 3:03pm On May 19, 2022
Good morning folks, I just thought to update you guys on my parents IW visa renewal. Status has finally been changed to issued today.
Timeline:
Dropped off docs on 4/29/22, in Lagos.
Status was stuck on "Application Received" till 5/18/22
Status changed to "Issued" on 5/19/22

Good luck to the rest of you lot!

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ebi1(f): 3:19pm On May 19, 2022
I moved my flight from today to next week Thursday... my family and I were approved during the interview on May 10th... did you do the interview or dropbox?
purplish:

Please how long did it take for AP to issued? Apologies for the many questions. Mine just changed to AP today...I have booked a flight for Saturday and want to know whether to cancel it just yet. Thanks

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Ebi1(f): 4:15pm On May 19, 2022
so guessing from the timeframe it took 13 business days for administrative processing...
wuki:
Can’t remember timelines. I know that they dropped off April 25th and by May 4 exactly it changed to AP. Don’t remember if it went to Application Received on the drop off date. Yeah maybe wait till Friday to change your flight. But I suppose even if you were to get approved tomorrow/Thursday, you likely won’t be able to pick up until Monday so sounds like you might proactively be making a change to your travel plans. Good luck

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by purplish(f): 4:55pm On May 19, 2022
TDH1680:

Good morning, my parents are both showing issued. I literally just checked. Wish you the best of luck, as well.

Thank you so much for the update, happy for your good news too! Mine is issued now as well. I am so stressed. Just paid 54k to move my flight embarassed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (439) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.