Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (924837 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (434) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Afmaag123: 3:51am On May 25, 2022
Good Morning All,
Please can someone help me with a link to scheduling an interview date? for B1/B2 visa?. My visa will be over 24 months of expiry by November n I wish to do Dropbox.
I have been very unsuccessful in getting a date

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Afmaag123: 7:31am On May 25, 2022
Please how were you able to book. I have not been able to book.
purplish:

I did Dropbox since 28th April. It moved from Application received to Administrative Processing just yesterday, and was issued today. What does the status say when you track it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pumpyjay: 11:26am On May 25, 2022
I just check randomly once a day. Signed in yseterday and saw an available date for Nov 2023.

Afmaag123:
Please how did u do it?.
How can I get a date. I have been trying without success. And my waiver for Dropbox expires in November

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Afmaag123: 1:27pm On May 25, 2022
Please what time so I can perhaps target it.
Pumpyjay:
I just check randomly once a day. Signed in yseterday and saw an available date for Nov 2023.

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by annylove1: 2:16pm On May 25, 2022
kpiper2473:
Please,i need an answer. My application for b1/b2 renewal was refused. And was suppose to schedule a follow-up interview. The date that popped was not convenient for me ( i was in a neighboring country) . It has since then not popped up another. Recent Inquiries i made shows that Thursday has been set aside for follow up appointments for 221g refusals.
Please, how true is this?

Hi, did you get a paper with your passport? If you did just take it with you to the embassy on a Thursday btw the hours of 6;30 and 9;30am

you'll be interviewed

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 10:54pm On May 25, 2022
Afmaag123:
Good Morning All,
Please can someone help me with a link to scheduling an interview date? for B1/B2 visa?. My visa will be over 24 months of expiry by November n I wish to do Dropbox.
I have been very unsuccessful in getting a date
Go back three pages or more you will find the link.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Afmaag123: 3:15am On May 26, 2022
Yhe link isn't connecting anymore.
Lopls like it was changed.

flourishing247:

Go back three pages or more you will find the link.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Pumpyjay: 9:37am On May 26, 2022
No set time, I just check randomly

Afmaag123:
Please what time so I can perhaps target it.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MesoAn: 6:25pm On May 26, 2022
Good evening, please I have a question. I applied for Visa interview during the pandemic and got a date for 12th July 2022. Since that time i have given birth to my Son and now that I and my husband are preparing for the interview i am looking for a possible way of including him to this our scheduled appointment as part of the process for this our current application. Is this possible and please how do I go about it?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Oyekora: 7:40pm On May 26, 2022
Hello, pls kindly advice me on this issue. We want to go on a family vacation. But we have different interview date. I have a different date my husband and kids have another date Is it advisable to add them on my DS 160 as people going with me. Or I should not.thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shangos: 9:26pm On May 26, 2022
mikeayus:

Nice share, please what is the link to join the telegram group?

https:
//t.
me/
+W0ueDT6FqAdkZThk

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Iyaboonibipe: 1:29am On May 27, 2022
shangos:

https:
//t.
me/
+W0ueDT6FqAdkZThk

This link isn’t opening .
Please I am interested in the TG for fresh application. I have not been able to see dates available since February 2022. Kindly assist. Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by UmmZayd: 4:52am On May 27, 2022
Iyaboonibipe:

This link isn’t opening .
Please I am interested in the TG for fresh application. I have not been able to see dates available since February 2022. Kindly assist. Thank you.

Search for FRESHUSVISA on telegram and join

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by adigunalago: 3:16pm On May 27, 2022
Gurus in the house,wahala don set like this o. I and my daughter's visa was refused and i have been scheduled for a follow up interview.
My story:
Single dad met single mom. I have a girl child and she has a girl child too. We were doing things and just decided to go on vacation. The mumu in me without being officially married to her asked her to take my surname as well as her daughter. And i even claimed to be the father of her daughter .Things went sour and we both went our separate ways. Aunty has japa to US finally with her daughter. I am certain that is the reason our visa was refused. My daughter is an inquisitive person, i am worried about how she might react when i respond to ECO's question ( the last interview was war. she almost wanted to yell MARY IS NOT MY SISTER)

Aside the possibility of my daughter's reaction during the interview,how do i convince the ECO?

I need opinions not insults.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 3:34pm On May 27, 2022
adigunalago:
Gurus in the house,wahala don set like this o. I and my daughter's visa was refused and i have been scheduled for a follow up interview.
My story:
Single dad met single mom. I have a girl child and she has a girl child too. We were doing things and just decided to go on vacation. The mumu in me without being officially married to her asked her to take my surname as well as her daughter. And i even claimed to be the father of her daughter .Things went sour and we both went our separate ways. Aunty has japa to US finally with her daughter. I am certain that is the reason our visa was refused. My daughter is an inquisitive person, i am worried about how she might react when i respond to ECO's question ( the last interview was war. she almost wanted to yell MARY IS NOT MY SISTER)

Aside the possibility of my daughter's reaction during the interview,how do i convince the ECO?

Thanks

Your story is disjointed. Did you attend a prior interview with her and claimed she was your spouse and her daughter was yours? How did that interview go? At this second request for visa, did you only include one daughter?

Is she in the US today using your last name?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by adigunalago: 3:41pm On May 27, 2022
TWoods:

Your story is disjointed. Did you attend a prior interview with her and claimed she was your spouse and her daughter was yours? How did that interview go? At this second request for visa, did you only include one daughter?

Is she in the US today using your last name?

Yes,We attended the first interview together and i claimed she is my spouse,i also claimed her daughter to be mine. We were all issued b1/b2. We traveled and came back as a family before things stopped working between us. Months after our separation,she relocated to the US. I am not sure if she still uses my last name or not.

At renewal,i included one daughter .the other isn't mine and already in the US with her Mum
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 6:53pm On May 27, 2022
adigunalago:

Yes,We attended the first interview together and i claimed she is my spouse,i also claimed her daughter to be mine. We were all issued b1/b2. We traveled and came back as a family before things stopped working between us. Months after our separation,she relocated to the US. I am not sure if she still uses my last name or not.

At renewal,i included one daughter .the other isn't mine and already in the US with her Mum

Did she relocate legally? If no therein lies the problem. What exactly was written on your paper?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 9:12pm On May 27, 2022
adigunalago:

and already in the US with her Mum

You have to clarify your earlier misrepresentation to them of being 1. Previously married and 2. Parent of the girl.
They don’t like misrepresentation. And it appears you both tried to conceal these important facts.

I’d advise you get a super pricey law firm involved in immigration practice (the type that the US Embassy invites to its annual events and dinners) to represent you in getting an affidavit stating you haven’t been previously married to X, nor are you the biological parent of X’s child.
This will help you with the misrepresentation to the embassy.

What they decide to do to you is another kettle of fish, but it will go on record you have recanted from the misrepresentation.

If there was any form of marriage, engagement or meet the parents you guys did, the US recognizes this as marriage. You may seek to get a divorce officially using a law firm. This will help you clear the misrepresentation.
But do not fabricate if there wasn’t, because she is still there to refute it, leading to another misrepresentation.

All of these are a lot of things to do just to go on vacation, but it is important because you or your child may be in a country that shares info with the US in future.

Finally, did she get a 2nd visa to travel or it was the same visa you all got together?

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by earthrealm(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2022
adigunalago:
My story:

Thanks

Knowing how Nigerians operate, ur ex likely japa...
Ie abused her b1/b2 visa to relocate/overstay in the USA..... And in the embassys records, your wife is in the US/has over stayed..the chances of ur being granted visa under the present circumstances is almost zero. And will likely remain so till you find a way of clearing this mess.

The previous posters advice is solid

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bishopwizzy(m): 10:16pm On May 27, 2022
Enyinne:
Pls if he finds love and wants to get married to the lady , he should go ahead but he should not plan to return until he has gotten all his papers as filling under marriage visa can take a course of 6 to 8yrs if done from Nigeria but can get his papers within 2 to 3 yrs if filled in usa . Many people got their papers through that means and let him not come back if already overstay his 6months as he wont get visa easily.

Please I'd like to write you on DM

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 12:58am On May 28, 2022
fkj950ax:

You have to clarify your earlier misrepresentation to them of being 1. Previously married and 2. Parent of the girl.
They don’t like misrepresentation. And it appears you both tried to conceal these important facts.

I’d advise you get a super pricey law firm involved in immigration practice (the type that the US Embassy invites to its annual events and dinners) to represent you in getting an affidavit stating you haven’t been previously married to X, nor are you the biological parent of X’s child.
This will help you with the misrepresentation to the embassy.

What they decide to do to you is another kettle of fish, but it will go on record you have recanted from the misrepresentation.

If there was any form of marriage, engagement or meet the parents you guys did, the US recognizes this as marriage. You may seek to get a divorce officially using a law firm. This will help you clear the misrepresentation.
But do not fabricate if there wasn’t, because she is still there to refute it, leading to another misrepresentation.

All of these are a lot of things to do just to go on vacation, but it is important because you or your child may be in a country that shares info with the US in future.

Finally, did she get a 2nd visa to travel or it was the same visa you all got together?

How is that going to help him? He already stated that she was his wife and that was his daughter when they obtained a B1/B2 visa together as a family? Stating she is now no longer his wife/daughter basically seals his fate.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 1:00am On May 28, 2022
adigunalago:

You’re unlikely to get a visa again, at least for 10 years. My guess is you did not include her and her daughter in your latest application. That would be a red flag. You can easily explain away a spouse by a divorce, how do you explain away a child you claimed to be yours, who is now in the US? If she is in the US illegally, that’s even worse. The VO is likely to think you are going to do the same. You blatantly lied to obtain your first visa, the chickens have come home to roost. Find another country to visit.

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Enyinne(f): 2:07am On May 28, 2022
Ok cool
Bishopwizzy:

Please I'd like to write you on DM
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Iyaboys: 12:35pm On May 28, 2022
TWoods:

How is that going to help him? He already stated that she was his wife and that was his daughter when they obtained a B1/B2 visa together as a family? Stating she is now no longer his wife/daughter basically seals his fate.

This is just the plain truth! The US Immigration Law frowns at misrepresentation. ...you lied to obtain your first visa, you now applied to get that same visa renewed, In the process they found out the truth and invited you for interview. Of course they want you to go and confirm what they found out. We already know the verdict for such, but I will advise you still go for the interview. ...

5 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kleb101(m): 11:12pm On May 28, 2022
adigunalago:
My story:

Thanks

Well your solution don’t really seem complicated… you claim to marry her.. you sure had proof to show she was your wife if asked during your interview.
Well the same way you arranged evidence or paper work to show you’re married, is the same way you’ll arrange evidence/paperwork to show you’re divorced period! Make it fall into the period you guys were both in naija.
You already lied and it will take a lot of appeal and filing and huge load of stress to fix that cos it’s registered in the system, even your spouse sure travels with the married status which will definitely affect her over there depending on if she’s getting paper via marriage.
You can always renew or apply with additional divorced papers to set yourself free.
P.S Legal adviser will only delay and waste your money
All the best.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Toksnused: 7:17am On May 29, 2022
Hello house.

Please has anyone successful with P3 Visa recently and how was the interview compare to regular visa interview?

I will appreciate your experience sharing
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mex17(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2022
Good afternoon all please I need some advice I applied for a B1/B2 visa and changed it to F1 but was denied and a friend of mine said that he will send me an invitation for me to apply so I want know my chances of getting the B1/B2 visa now after the previous F1 was denied.

Thanks all.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by earthrealm(m): 8:28pm On May 29, 2022
Mex17:
Good afternoon all please I need some advice I applied for a B1/B2 visa and changed it to F1 but was denied and a friend of mine said that he will send me an invitation for me to apply so I want know my chances of getting the B1/B2 visa now after the previous F1 was denied.

Thanks all.

You will still likely be denied.
Your jumping about various visa types smacks of desperation and japa intentions, even if you wanna switch to b1/b2.....its best you wait upto 18months b4 trying that route.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (434) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: Habibasunramu, yomzee and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.