Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (211) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (935804 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Anonymous1992: 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2022
DrStrangelove:

It's always good that way if u don't know have a travel history beforehand to state that u don't have any contact over there. They potentially think that u might be immigrating and that that contact is Ur anchor. Choosing to stay in an hotel is always better. If u get the visa, u can always stay at the hotel for some days and check out to go to Ur destination thereafter

There are also other things to consider along with this for into obtain Ur visa like home ties and reasons for return. It's left for the VO to decide based on probability.
thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shemadex(m): 6:49am On Jun 15, 2022
Thytechguy:
Good evening Everyone,

I really appreciate this group as I have read alot of information and gained from it. Please I will like to know some information. I am applying for USA visiting Visa by myself but there are conditions attached to it.

1. I will like to know how much is needed to be ones personal account to show as proof even though it might not be requested?

2. I don't have enough ground to proof that I will return to Nigeria but due to some close person it was suggested that they can allow me use their business which is a school (Nur & Pry) to show as my evidence of coming back home. I will be going for vacation during the school holidays if I am lucky enough to get an appointment time early. Also I will be using the account of the school to show that I can sponsor myself. Is such possible and hope it won't back fire. I will be taking along the necessary documents.

3. In reference to filling the form, I have a Point of contact person in the US as the place I will be staying over. I will like to know if the person might be contacted and asked some information as regarding their status, bank accounts or any other information. The person said they might call to ask for bank statement in which if there is no sufficient funds there they might refuse the visa.
The person is not acting as a sponor as I will be one to MMMfund my stay over there.

Kindly give advice on what to do. Thank you.

Note: the person is not disclosing status information but gave me the necessary information.
Also I have been refused a family Visa before at Abuja close to 7 years now.

I am kindly open to any assistance.
good morning house pls can I change principal applicants on my application
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by FromSopot: 9:26am On Jun 15, 2022
Good day friends,
Quick advice needed, I filled my form last year May, interview is next month. Do I need to fill another form, I’m seeing the form expires after 6months? I do have a print out the form I filled though.
Please advice urgently please.
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2022
Us visa IW appointment in Lagos?

Please paste in your browser only if you are ready to work with DIY teams to achieve this.

https:
//t.
me/
lagosusvisaiw

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 11:05am On Jun 15, 2022
You need to fill and submit a new DS-160, print and take the new confirmation page to your interview.

FromSopot:
Good day friends,
Quick advice needed, I filled my form last year May, interview is next month. Do I need to fill another form, I’m seeing the form expires after 6months? I do have a print out the form I filled though.
Please advice urgently please.
Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by FromSopot: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2022
nunicelady:
You need to fill and submit a new DS-160, print and take the new confirmation page to your interview.

Thank you so much for your response, please do I need to edit/update my profile and change the DS-160 afterwards?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella03: 2:40pm On Jun 15, 2022
Good afternoon guys,please my F1 visa interview was denied today and my friend wants to send me an invitation to come visit him in the US,please what are the protocols?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oladejosanyaolu: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2022
Please I need date for interview at USA embassy between 20 of June 2022 to 30 of June 2022, any information that can help me please contact me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TheEnforcer: 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2022
oladejosanyaolu:
Please I need date for interview at USA embassy between 20 of June 2022 to 30 of June 2022, any information that can help me please contact me
No way you could ever get that.Are you joking?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by valjoy(f): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2022
AmeliaT:
I have gotten it approved and disbursed twice this year. What's the issue?

My Tips
1. Fill out all the information 14 working days before; not calendar days.
2. Attach your ticket, visa, passport and a signed letter of authorization to debit your account. This is where people miss it.
3. Get the AF number and go to your bank immediately with those documents. This will trigger the approval process and follow up daily.

Bonus tip- Get a dollar card with your bank and tell them if they have cash scarcity, they can put the money on the card. This is what I do. When you get to your destination, you can withdraw.

Hello, please can you show me the format with which you wrote your letter of authorization to GTB. Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by oladejosanyaolu: 11:12pm On Jun 15, 2022
[quote author=TheEnforcer post=113840281]No way you could ever get that.Are you joking?[/quo
Brother don't let us give up I don't care the price and am positive I will get it
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by arthurwillia(m): 12:07am On Jun 16, 2022
TheEnforcer:
No way you could ever get that.Are you joking?
what of July 20 to July 30
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by naijaIsee: 5:44am On Jun 16, 2022
Please I submitted my passport at dhl in Abuja on the 2nd of June 2022. Today is the 16th of June 2022 and I am yet to receive my passport back at dhl in Abuja. I tracked it on the traveldocs website and it says the passport is still at the us embassy/consulate. I also tracked it on the ceac website and it says “Application Received Case Updated June 3, 2022”.

Please does any one know what’s going on? And is it normal for it to take this long?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ekpotek: 6:54am On Jun 16, 2022
For those who have visited the US embassy on Victoria Island, Lagos lately. Please is there a free or paid car parking spots near the embassy? The last time I visited the embassy in 2014, so likely things must have change a lot from 2014 with regards to private car parking.

What is the best time to arrive at the embassy for visa interview appointment schedule for 10.00am.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 11:06am On Jun 16, 2022
Good morning team,

Are you trying to get an IW appointment date for Lagos? Are you willing to commit a little of your time to achieve this?
If yes, please join this link.

After joining, read the pinned welcome address, check for available time slots and announce for your slot to be noted.

Copy, paste in your browser.

https:
//t.
me/
LagosUSVisaIW

Together, everyone achieve more!

You are welcome.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by nunicelady(f): 11:10am On Jun 16, 2022
Yes. There is paid parking when going in from Ozumba Mbadiwe axis. They are a bit far from the embassy (Over 100meters), So you need to ensure you have all you need and none that you don't. Walking back and forth isn't fun. Trust me.

ekpotek:
For those who have visited the US embassy on Victoria Island, Lagos lately. Please is there a free or paid car parking spots near the embassy? The last time I visited the embassy in 2014, so likely things must have change a lot from 2014 with regards to private car parking.

What is the best time to arrive at the embassy for visa interview appointment schedule for 10.00am.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ekpotek: 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2022
nunicelady:
Yes. There is paid parking when going in from Ozumba Mbadiwe axis. They are a bit far from the embassy (Over 100meters), So you need to ensure you have all you need and none that you don't. Walking back and forth isn't fun. Trust me.

Thank you. I appreciate.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sydney070(m): 4:41am On Jun 17, 2022
Hello Everyone,
I am on a student visa (F1) and it will expire this month. I have plans of coming back to Nigeria to renew it and also marry my woman by December. Do I qualify for IW considering the fact that I traveled as a Single guy and will be filling my new DS-160 as married.

I anticipate your responses
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by godstino(m): 8:51am On Jun 17, 2022
Good morning everyone, please I am applying for the B1/B2 visa to attend a conference in November and I have 2 main concerns;

1. Can I get interview date and visa approval before that November? Because I see most persons saying the next available interview dates are in 2024

2. I need to pay the $160 visa fees and I don’t have a dorm account, please how do I go about it?

PS: I am a first time applicant.

Thank you for your anticipated response(s).
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Mjolnir: 12:06pm On Jun 17, 2022
godstino:
Good morning everyone, please I am applying for the B1/B2 visa to attend a conference in November and I have 2 main concerns;

1. Can I get interview date and visa approval before that November? Because I see most persons saying the next available interview dates are in 2024

2. I need to pay the $160 visa fees and I don’t have a dorm account, please how do I go about it?

1. 2022 dates are super scarce, some say they paid some elusive agents 100k or 200k to get dates---who knows if its true, however search on telegram for freshusvisa group..its a DIY group of people who teamed up to chk for dates

2. go to any gt bank with your passport and pay, or if you have a gt acct, you can pay online by yourself tru the app..you will pay the naira equivalent, not in usa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella03: 1:35pm On Jun 17, 2022
Good afternoon guys,please I need your answers,it’s urgent

Is SEVIS required for B2 visa?
I was denied student visa last week and a friend wants to invite me,do I need to pay SEVIS fee?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Spanishmilf(m): 2:17pm On Jun 17, 2022
[quote author=oladejosanyaolu post=113842372][/quote] us embassy date is now in 2024 you are talking about price now lol
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by godstino(m): 2:31pm On Jun 17, 2022
Mjolnir:

1. 2022 dates are super scarce, some say they paid some elusive agents 100k or 200k to get dates---who knows if its true, however search on telegram for freshusvisa group..its a DIY group of people who teamed up to chk for dates

2. go to any gt bank with your passport and pay, or if you have a gt acct, you can pay online by yourself tru the app..you will pay the naira equivalent, not in usa

Thank you very much Sir!
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Stella03: 4:34pm On Jun 17, 2022
Stella03:
Good afternoon guys,please I need your answers,it’s urgent

Is SEVIS required for B2 visa?
I was denied student visa last week and a friend wants to invite me,do I need to pay SEVIS fee?

Please someone should reply me
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by sharrp: 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2022
After paying for my visa fee . I can’t seem to see a date to schedule the interview . Rather I get a message saying I’m approaching the amount of time I can visit that page . What does that mean
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shemadex(m): 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2022
Pls my ppl i need a group to join for new appointment pls
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shemadex(m): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2022
godstino:

go to GTB bank with ur passport nd pay
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dampops(m): 7:57pm On Jun 17, 2022
No...It doesn't apply for this category of visa

Stella03:

Please someone should reply me

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Shemadex(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2022
earthrealm:

could you post for abuja?

search FRESHUSVISA on telegram, and join the group for non IW visa dates
pls I did not see anything lik that pls incase u can help me this is my 08056137608

My tely gram Shemadex

(1) (2) (3) ... (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) ... (438) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.