Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (932413 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (437) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by walmart: 6:39pm On Jan 11, 2023
wifey1:
Pls did you use different email address for each child

Yes, you need to use different emails for each child. You can change their email in your profile before dissociating from yours. When you create their profile their data will be automatically updated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wifey1: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2023
Thank you very much
walmart:

Yes, you need to use different emails for each child. You can change their email in your profile before dissociating from yours. When you create their profile their data will be automatically updated.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chinma8(f): 8:53pm On Jan 11, 2023
Hello house,

Please, what documents does one need to submit for b1/b2 Dropbox?

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Eriokanmi: 10:23pm On Jan 11, 2023
fumisko:

Good evening.
Trust you had a restful day
So I received an email that I had been approved to schedule a VRB1/B2 visa.
So I went back to my portal to apply and this is the message I am seeing?
Pls what do I do?
You login again and click on continue icon( the first icon) on the top left of the appointment page to book an appointment. Keep clicking on next page until you get to the page where told see scheduled dates. Good luck

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by omozu1(m): 2:14am On Jan 12, 2023
Please like how should I have in my bank statement for me to be granted a visit visa to America?
I mean the list amount.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by unclepauly: 3:16am On Jan 12, 2023
Hello sir, infilled my DS160 early 2022 with hopes that i would qualify for IW unfortunately it did not. My interview is scheduled for March 2023. As it stands, I am qualified for IW with the extension. Do you think i should cancel and go for the dropbox instead? And if yes, what's the procedure to cancel the physical interview and reschedule for dropbox?

Second, i had to apply for a new passport which means that the passport number on my ds160 would not be the same as my physical passport. Do i have to fill a new DS160?

cindermum:
My friend and I Qualified for IW (48months) and I got approval for submission 1st December, 2022. Visa Approved 22nd December and issued 28th December. My friend submitted 2nd December, approved 9th and issued 13th December, 2022.

Just thought I should share this.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by excellgraphics(m): 6:13am On Jan 12, 2023
1-what is immigration requirement(documents)to visit us
2-bta/pta for visit visa(28days/1mth)
3-Do I need bank statement to visit Us on c1/d visa
4-what is documents required by airline to enter Miami-florida
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by zanyt: 12:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Good afternoon all.

How long does it take to get a decision for the drop box?

I await a response.

Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by chinma8(f): 12:48pm On Jan 12, 2023
chinma8:
Hello house,

Please, what documents does one need to submit for b1/b2 Dropbox?

Thank you.

Good afternoon all.

Please, I will really appreciate it if someone could help me out with this.

Thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Alabamah(m): 1:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jeftliu:
I need urgent assistant... I apply for visit visa in 2018 with my wife but no kid it was denied fast forward 2022 I asked someone to fill DS 160 on my behalf but I'm traveling alone for visit visa but he ticked I'm single instead of married plaese he has submitted the form since over two months and my interview is next month,....can I still correct this error ....mind you I live outside Nigeria but my wife and kid live in nigeria

Can you please give reasons why you were denied with your wife in 2018. And I have you go for new interview??
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 4:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
excellgraphics:
1-what is immigration requirement(documents)to visit us
2-bta/pta for visit visa(28days/1mth)
3-Do I need bank statement to visit Us on c1/d visa
4-what is documents required by airline to enter Miami-florida

Try Google.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 4:09pm On Jan 12, 2023
zanyt:
Good afternoon all.

How long does it take to get a decision for the drop box?

I await a response.

Thank you

Not specific. 2-4weeks. Or more.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Sophiad1st: 4:16pm On Jan 12, 2023
[quote author=seanj1 post=119884944][/quote]

Hi Talisha2018 were [color=#006600][/color]the family members you dissociated minors? How were you then able to get appointments for the other family members.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Talisha2018(f): 5:02am On Jan 13, 2023
Hi sophaid1st ,

I had to open separate profiles for each of them using another email address for each applicant.

I.e if you have 3 family members traveling with you, you have to use 3 different emails for them .

I hope this helps

quote author=Sophiad1st post=119964790]

Hi Talisha2018 were [color=#006600][/color]the family members you dissociated minors? How were you then able to get appointments for the other family members.[/quote]
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by noncapax: 8:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Is anyone still yet to receive approval to schedule a date for dropbox submission? Applied since first week of December sad

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Christy28: 10:34am On Jan 13, 2023
Good morning house.
Please i applied for IW n got an appointment date in abuja but id be in lagos around that period. Please how do i reshedule for a new IW location? So i can drop off in lagos. Thank you
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by daysoffavor: 11:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Has anyone been able to schedule a passport pick up with DhL? The site seems to have issues , you can fill all the required details but at the point of selecting pick up time slot there is no option there….What does one do from here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by wifey1: 5:47pm On Jan 13, 2023
Good evening,I was the one trying to send you a message but it has been resolved now. Thanks
Talisha2018:
Hi sophaid1st ,

I had to open separate profiles for each of them using another email address for each applicant.

I.e if you have 3 family members traveling with you, you have to use 3 different emails for them .

I hope this helps

quote author=Sophiad1st post=119964790]

Hi Talisha2018 were [color=#006600][/color]the family members you dissociated minors? How were you then able to get appointments for the other family members.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by walmart: 8:04pm On Jan 13, 2023
Good day, please after submitting for IW for I and my dependents, I received approval for my dependents the next day but I have not received mine. Please has anyone had such experience? What can I do? Will the customer care be able to help?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Magma012: 3:45am On Jan 14, 2023
my passport refused to come back after my visa was approved.

I think maybe it is because I didn't submit a passport photo after the interview..., but the VO didn't ask for any.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Talisha2018(f): 8:51am On Jan 14, 2023
I had similar case and it took about a month for it to be resolved.

I kept sending messages upon messages to them thru the feedback option on my profile. And one morning after sending another one I got the approval immediately.

So I'd advise you to be persistent with sending your query to them.

Wish you all the best

walmart:
Good day, please after submitting for IW for I and my dependents, I received approval for my dependents the next day but I have not received mine. Please has anyone had such experience? What can I do? Will the customer care be able to help?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by HRprof: 9:03am On Jan 14, 2023
Jeftliu:
I need urgent assistant... I apply for visit visa in 2018 with my wife but no kid it was denied fast forward 2022 I asked someone to fill DS 160 on my behalf but I'm traveling alone for visit visa but he ticked I'm single instead of married plaese he has submitted the form since over two months and my interview is next month,....can I still correct this error ....mind you I live outside Nigeria but my wife and kid live in nigeria
Fill another application and update the current D160 number on your appointment.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by walmart: 9:37am On Jan 14, 2023
Talisha2018:

I had similar case and it took about a month for it to be resolved.

I kept sending messages upon messages to them thru the feedback option on my profile. And one morning after sending another one I got the approval immediately.

So I'd advise you to be persistent with sending your query to them.

Wish you all the be

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seanj1: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2023
walmart:

Hi, I believe you dissociated your dependents from your profile. You need to follow the steps below:
1. When you login into your account, confirm that the family details tile shows “0”. If yes, then you will get a date shortly. If not, go to step 2 below.
2. Call or have a live chat with CGI, let them know about dissociation of dependents from your account and how they have gotten an IW date but you have not. They will ask for some details (passport and email) and they will review your account. Once they notice the family details tile is showing a number other than zero, they will ask if every dependent had been totally removed. If you confirm that, they will escalate your case to the embassy to clear the number. You will get a new case opened and it should be resolved in a week. Finally, you will go through the process of getting a IW date and in 24hrs you should receive the email to select a date.

This was was my experience and I noticed send several notes through the feedback option was a longer process.

I hope it helps. Pardon any typos - using my phone.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by walmart: 6:52pm On Jan 14, 2023
seanj1:

Hi, I believe you dissociated your dependents from your profile. You need to follow the steps below:
1. When you login into your account, confirm that the family details tile shows “0”. If yes, then you will get a date shortly. If not, go to step 2 below.
2. Call or have a live chat with CGI, let them know about dissociation of dependents from your account and how they have gotten an IW date but you have not. They will ask for some details (passport and email) and they will review your account. Once they notice the family details tile is showing a number other than zero, they will ask if every dependent had been totally removed. If you confirm that, they will escalate your case to the embassy to clear the number. You will get a new case opened and it should be resolved in a week. Finally, you will go through the process of getting a IW date and in 24hrs you should receive the email to select a date.

This was was my experience and I noticed send several notes through the feedback option was a longer process.

I hope it helps. Pardon any typos - using my phone.
I contacted them through the chat within the week and they confirmed l had dissociated my dependents but my dashboard showed family details. They said they were opening a case file, I guess l will just give them a week, if l don't receive it, l will contact them again. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (437) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: ozymes, Bidemi219, fkj950ax(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.