Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,370 members, 7,815,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:25 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (930039 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (436) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by keni: 6:01pm On Jan 07, 2023
fumisko:

Me too no response o.
At a point I started wondering whether I actually submitted.
It’s confusing

Did you get the message at the end where it says your apolication has been received and a mail will be sent to you?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Kayeo: 6:11pm On Jan 07, 2023
shagamite:

if I get you , you mean, if I pay and apply for the visa this week , I'll get interview appointment by late 2024 or 25

Yes o, no dates till next year. But drop box applicants are getting this year

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shagamite: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2023
Kayeo:

Yes o, no dates till next year. But drop box applicants are getting this year
okay thanks much
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by walmart: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2023
Good day house, please I filled my DS160 form and submitted. I am applying for my family. After submitting mine, I clicked the box for family application and started filling for the next person but suddenly the page was closed. I could not retrieve as I had not saved the application or written the application number ( I got to travel page). Please any idea how to continue with the family application or do I have to fill a new form and start again?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fumisko(f): 1:42pm On Jan 08, 2023
keni:

Did you get the message at the end where it says your apolication has been received and a mail will be sent to you?
Yes I did
But still no mail yet
What do I do from this point?
It is after the mail comes I would be able to book the appointment right ?
What can one do to speeden the process of getting a response too.
Thank you so much

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by shagamite: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2023
cool
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by blueberry1305(f): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hello Everyone,

My mum was refused a visiting visa in 2019 to attend my MSc. commencement. She intends to reapply now to come visit me.
Her passport will expire in July 2023.

Question: Can she complete the B1/B2 application so she can get an interview date? Or do you suggest she wait for a new passport to be issued before she complete the B1/B2 application?
Please kindly help a girl. Thanks in advance.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by keni: 5:06pm On Jan 08, 2023
fumisko:

Yes I did
But still no mail yet
What do I do from this point?
It is after the mail comes I would be able to book the appointment right ?
What can one do to speeden the process of getting a response too.
Thank you so much

Yes you will only be able to book an appointment once this initial mail comes, Meanwhile check the application again carefully to ensure there is no error in the e-mail address, did you refill your ds-160 with a new reference code with which you completed this application?, Have you checked your spam mail? Other elders please weigh in
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MakingItFair: 6:53pm On Jan 08, 2023
Hello Everyone, If you succeed in receiving a visa to attend a short professional event in USA, what happens when you are given a two year visa and then at the airport you are stamped for six months? Is it correct that you can stay two full years but you must briefly leave every six months? I know of someone who is convinced that this is correct, but I believe he is setting him self up for failure later. Wise ones please weigh in, thank you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TheEnforcer: 7:09pm On Jan 08, 2023
MakingItFair:
Hello Everyone, If you succeed in receiving a visa to attend a short professional event in USA, what happens when you are given a two year visa and then at the airport you are stamped for six months? Is it correct that you can stay two full years but you must briefly leave every six months? I know of someone who is convinced that this is correct, but I believe he is setting him self up for failure later. Wise ones please weigh in, thank you.
Why doesn't he go there and stay for two years then?Validity of visa is different from actual length of stay.They normally issue visas with two years validity in Nigeria and 10 years in India.Does it mean Indians can also stay for 10 years as a tourist?Visa is just an application to enter and the capital will determine how long they want you to stay which is normally six months but you better not stay for the whole of that six months if you are gonna return in the future

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Escape45(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2023
Please I need a reply on these , my wife is an American citizen born over there and she has filed for me , my i130 has been approved and we are at the nvc stage but her family doctor needs me in US by February at latest concerning my wife pregnancy and The hospital sent me an invitation letter how can I get date by these January
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by cindermum: 9:27pm On Jan 08, 2023
My friend and I Qualified for IW (48months) and I got approval for submission 1st December, 2022. Visa Approved 22nd December and issued 28th December. My friend submitted 2nd December, approved 9th and issued 13th December, 2022.

Just thought I should share this.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bkoks: 1:32am On Jan 09, 2023
cindermum:
My friend and I Qualified for IW (48months) and I got approval for submission 1st December, 2022. Visa Approved 22nd December and issued 28th December. My friend submitted 2nd December, approved 9th and issued 13th December, 2022.

Just thought I should share this.

Could you share location and how many days after completing the online application did you get the approval to submit email?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Adebubler: 9:35am On Jan 09, 2023
Bkoks:
This has been resolved, I called the customer service and they activated the receipt

Please how did you go about it please.
Kindly share what was done.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (436) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.