Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (948229 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by mommatriplets: 9:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Ggetter50:
Hello everyone, please can anyone tell me which of the numbers on GTBank receipt is "Receipt Number" ?

A long reference number is only written on the receipt generated from the online payment for the visa.

Trying to book appointment and I'm asked for a receipt number.

Please I need your help

Its the longer one,
I simply tried both of them, one after the other till 1 worked.not an issue
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Miller1993: 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
Please am a general helper in the uae. 2yrs here working is it possible to go on a vacation trip . What’s my faith
Thank you �
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bame: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Am interested please
njidekachi:
if u need early 2022 appointment date, pls hook up with me asap
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by excel1960(f): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2021
njidekachi:
Interested pls. How do I reach you?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by naxee9294: 11:03am On Nov 10, 2021
excel1960:

Interested pls. How do I reach you?
come on let’s share some idea on green app number 0.8.1.5.9.6.8.5.7.3.5
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lordchosen: 11:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Miller1993:
Please am a general helper in the uae. 2yrs here working is it possible to go on a vacation trip . What’s my faith
Thank you �
Your Chances of getting visa is slim....general helper wages is too low for you to secure visit visa in any western countries.....
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Greatchampion: 1:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
njidekachi:
I'm interested o
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Baabu320: 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2021
I am on going to US on visit and i planned to fly to New York for the New York count down and NY Central Park so when I was filling the ds120 i I was asked to input destination contact. This confused me so I don’t know if I should put Central Park address or what can I put please?

I haven’t book Airbnb or hotel.

All ideas and informations are welcome!

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 2:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Book an hotel and use the hotel name and address as your destination contact.

Baabu320:
I am on going to US on visit and i planned to fly to New York for the New York count down and NY Central Park so when I was filling the ds120 i I was asked to input destination contact. This confused me so I don’t know if I should put Central Park address or what can I put please?

I haven’t book Airbnb or hotel.

All ideas and informations are welcome!

Thanks.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Bame: 10:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Am tagging in on this as am interested in this as well. How can you help please?

Rubyru:

I am interested, how can you help?
Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Original11: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hello everyone, I need help pls
I'm trying to book appointment date for interview, but what I'm seeing is no appointment date available. Has anyone experienced this? What can I do please.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OgaTheTop2: 8:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
Niveakreamy89:
Congratulations ooooo. I tap into this testimony on the 30th. The God that did your own will do mine and my family amen.����������
The way you people are tapping cheesy Goodluck.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 10:34am On Nov 13, 2021
Keep trying because sometimes appointment dates fluctuates, try midnight early morning

Original11:
Hello everyone, I need help pls
I'm trying to book appointment date for interview, but what I'm seeing is no appointment date available. Has anyone experienced this? What can I do please.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Artistavin: 4:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
good day from my time zone
Please update me on this

1) how many weeks or working days does it take to stamp your passport after submission.

2) why showing NO RECORD FOUND. when tracking visa application with reference number sent to you.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Original11: 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
Thanks alot, I ll keep trying..
Christabeliciou:
Keep trying because sometimes appointment dates fluctuates, try midnight early morning

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Jeromenana: 4:17pm On Nov 14, 2021
Guys please how do I get an earlier appointment date for B1/B2 Us visit visa. The dates I am seeing from my end are in august 2023 and I am trying to get March or April 2022.

3 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by efavour: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Jeromenana:
Guys please how do I get an earlier appointment date for B1/B2 Us visit visa. The dates I am seeing from my end are in august 2023 and I am trying to get March or April 2022.
please, can you show me how to book us visa appointment by myself.Thanks
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fkj950ax(m): 5:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
efavour:
please, can you show me how to book us visa appointment by myself.Thanks

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/ng

Create a profile
Include DS 160 Number
Insert Visa Pay Number
Find appointment

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by TWoods(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
lordchosen:

Your Chances of getting visa is slim....general helper wages is too low for you to secure visit visa in any western countries.....

I see your own negativity here... cheesy

the hypocrisy.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lordchosen: 1:51pm On Nov 15, 2021
TWoods:

I see your own negativity here... cheesy

the hypocrisy.

Common General Helper. I once Resides in Middle East Both Dubai and Qatar as an Expatriate..........General Helper using Nigeria Passport can not get a B1/B2 US visa in Middle east........they are categorized as Blue collar Job..... this has nothing to do with negativity...........talking from Experience ......is like going to US Embassy in Nigeria and you are asked where do you work and your response is general helper ...........you no the outcome of the interview already........

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:20pm On Nov 15, 2021
Guys I'm going for interview for holiday this week What and what documents do you think I should go with? Well I'm just going for holiday.

I have no one there...so I'm booking an hotel once granted the visa( is it wise I book it now or until the visa is granted)

Just to spend like 1 week and come back here
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Chiall: 2:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
Dreamhighnow:
Guys I'm going for interview for holiday this week What and what documents do you think I should go with? Well I'm just going for holiday.

I have no one there...so I'm booking an hotel once granted the visa( is it wise I book it now or until the visa is granted)

Just to spend like 1 week and come back here

Goodluck dear. Wish you the very best.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by twizzie: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2021
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 15, 2021
Transcript
Abuja

Wife: Good morning.
VO: Good morning. Are you family?
Wife: Yes.
VO: What is your relationship with each other?
Wife: This is my husband, and my daughter.
VO. OK, Nice. How long have you been married?
Wife: 12 years
VO: 4 years?
Me: 12 years.
VO. OK. 12.....Then type for a while.
VO: (While he's looking at his screen), Have you been to the US before?
Wife: Yes, 4 times and 3 times with daughter.
VO: When was the last time you traveled to the US?
Wife: 2018.
VO: What were you doing in the US the last time you traveled?
Wife: it was during Xmas and New year holidays so my daughter and I traveled to several states on road trips and also to Disney.
VO: Facing me....... Have you applied for the US visa lottery before?
Me: No...( Was shocked)
VO: OK... typing...then paused... Asked me again. Are you sure you didn't?
Me: I can't remember...Not sure.
VO: OK... it's sometimes in 2010. Maybe you can remember.
Me: umm...I think Yes, (Wife frowned at me) and then I quickly said I really can't remember.
VO: smiling...it's OK if you've applied for the US visa lottery, it is legal to apply, I just want to be sure what to edit on your application.
Me: Confused...
VO: What do you do?
Me: I'm an entrepreneur, I own a retail company into sales of EMS equipment, I also have an event business and transportation business.
VO: Facing both of us...Apart from the US, Have you traveled elsewhere before?
Me: Yes, I traveled with my family to Italy, France, Norway, Germany, Turkey, Egypt, And I've traveled alone to Dubai and lots of beautiful African countries. My wife and daughter have been to the UK and South Africa too.
VO: Were these travels within 5 years?
Me: Yes.
VO: Is this the whole family?
Me: Yes
VO: Facing daughter...How old are you?
Daughter: 14.
VO: Made a joke about looking so young for 14 years. Then started typing for a very long time. Nodding his head while typing....and later said...everything now looks good, brought out the white paper, pick up your visa at this location.....it would be ready in a week.

We all said thanks.

We prepared with about 40 questions, we do practice by asking ourselves likely interview questions every weekend for a month ahead of our interview date. Be well prepared, unexpected questions can be asked too. The other VO @Korean drilled a lady with a year old baby, for a very long time with so many questions but she was fully prepared too. We left her there and I hope she gets approved. Good luck to everyone too.

10 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Tunext12(m): 11:27pm On Nov 15, 2021
Wow Congratulations.

What is the faith for single guy?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by biikeys(m): 12:43am On Nov 16, 2021
imperiouxx:

Thank you!

Long time imperiouxx..Hope you've been good. Any updates on embassy dates for visit visas that you are aware of?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dreamhighnow(m): 2:07am On Nov 16, 2021
adecrownx:
Transcript
Abuja

Wife: Good morning.
VO: Good morning. Are you family?
Wife: Yes.
VO: What is your relationship with each other?
Wife: This is my husband, and my daughter.
VO. OK, Nice. How long have you been married?
Wife: 12 years
VO: 4 years?
Me: 12 years.
VO. OK. 12.....Then type for a while.
VO: (While he's looking at his screen), Have you been to the US before?
Wife: Yes, 4 times and 3 times with daughter.
VO: When was the last time you traveled to the US?
Wife: 2018.
VO: What were you doing in the US the last time you traveled?
Wife: it was during Xmas and New year holidays so my daughter and I traveled to several states on road trips and also to Disney.
VO: Facing me....... Have you applied for the US visa lottery before?
Me: No...( Was shocked)
VO: OK... typing...then paused... Asked me again. Are you sure you didn't?
Me: I can't remember...Not sure.
VO: OK... it's sometimes in 2010. Maybe you can remember.
Me: umm...I think Yes, (Wife frowned at me) and then I quickly said I really can't remember.
VO: smiling...it's OK if you've applied for the US visa lottery, it is legal to apply, I just want to be sure what to edit on your application.
Me: Confused...
VO: What do you do?
Me: I'm an entrepreneur, I own a retail company into sales of EMS equipment, I also have an event business and transportation business.
VO: Facing both of us...Apart from the US, Have you traveled elsewhere before?
Me: Yes, I traveled with my family to Italy, France, Norway, Germany, Turkey, Egypt, And I've traveled alone to Dubai and lots of beautiful African countries. My wife and daughter have been to the UK and South Africa too.
VO: Were these travels within 5 years?
Me: Yes.
VO: Is this all your family?
Me: Yes
VO: Facing daughter...How old are you?
Daughter: 14.
VO: Made a joke about looking so young for 14 years. Then started typing for a very long time. Nodding his head while typing....and later said...everything now looks good, brought out the white paper, pick up your visa at this location.....it would be ready in a week.

We all said thanks.

We prepared with about 40 questions, we do practice by asking ourselves likely interview questions every weekend for a month ahead of our interview date. Be well prepared, unexpected questions can be asked too. The other VO @Korean drilled a lady with a year old baby, for a very long time with so many questions but she was fully prepared too. We left her there and I hope she gets approved. Good luck to everyone too.
Congratulations
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gbade66: 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hello sir /ma please i have a question i got my american visit visa from a caribbean country and i plan to come to nigeria by december, is it true i will not be able to use the US visa to fly from Nigeria because I did not get the visa from Nigeria (I have a stopover in us)
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by lordchosen: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2021
Gbade66:
Hello sir /ma please i have a question i got my american visit visa from a caribbean country and i plan to come to nigeria by december, is it true i will not be able to use the US visa to fly from Nigeria because I did not get the visa from Nigeria (I have a stopover in us)
you can travel from any Airport in the world as long as you have a valid visa. you can travel from Nigeria.....my visa was issued in middle east and have traveled via lagos airport countless time.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ifunanyamaka: 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2021
[quote author=njidekachi post=107636663]u can dm me if interested for April Abuja

[/quote
Hello please I am interested in that date, March or April for Abuja, how can I contact you please?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Gbade66: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2021
lordchosen:

you can travel from any Airport in the world as long as you have a valid visa. you can travel from Nigeria.....my visa was issued in middle east and have traveled via lagos airport countless time.

Thank You

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (441) (Reply)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.