Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,498 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown (5620 Views)

Government Palliative Worsening Food Inflation - CBN Governor, Cardoso / COVID-19: No Lockdown For Now ― FG / COVID-19: No Lockdown For Now ― FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

You Southerners always cry as if power will never return to South again.

Seh karma don die ni?

Don't mind them, let the baby enjoy her 20k in peace, after all it was the greed of some southerners that gave her the advantage.

4 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

So, who dragged us into this mess if not your people. You should be opening threads to attack your people for their shortsightedness and not to jealous one small innocent hausa baby.
You are beginning to sound like a tribal bigot.

Tell me a state in the West where Atiku had less than 40% of the votes?

Show me a state in the East/South-South where Buhari had less than 40% of the votes.

If it was pure rigging: permit me to tell you that no one can rig except where he is popular.

Stop your tribal sentiments, it's making you look less intelligent. If 90% of Igbo people had voted for Atiku, you may have had a case.

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

Seh karma don die ni?
Do you think this is the proper way to use power?

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by helinues: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

For how long are we going to be correcting Northerners about their loopsided almost everything?

Let them continue.. We will remind them when it's time

2 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

You must be a baby born last week. Maybe you joined nairaland yesterday. If not, you won't be typing what you just typed.
Your bias has obviously clouded your senses: that's why it is difficult to answer the question of identity
Who are the WE?
and
Who are the YOU?

The answer obviously is babyish even to you.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by helinues: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Don't mind them, let the baby enjoy her 20k in peace, after all it was the greed of some southerners that gave her the advantage.

The greed of all Southerners... Buhari had chunk of votes from most southern regions

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

For how long are we going to be correcting Northerners about their loopsided almost everything?

Let them continue.. We will remind them when it's time
With all their lopsidedness, it hasn't fetched them anything other than least in everything that is good.

The north doesn't know that their leaders keep them in darkness only for their own enrichment.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

Your bias has obviously clouded your senses: that's why it is difficult to answer the question of identity
Who are the WE?
and
Who are the YOU?

The answer obviously is babyish even to you.

You just confirmed how ignorant you are of the topic you are pushing. Go back and start reading from 2014. That is when you will cry and beg for the mistake of your region which I had been talking about. That is when you will know what is WE and YOU.

I didn't know I was chatting to a small baby. Bye.

(Chai, what a waste of time trying to educate someone who is obviously ignorant )

3 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by seniormallam(m): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

Is this one worthy of becoming a president in future?
You should have kept quiet if nothing of value will come out.

The truth is fair and just as your religion preaches
We are talking hunger, you are talking nonsense......... You should be ashamed of yourself, because you care not about peoples suffering but about another future election, should we die of hunger?
Forward every evidence you have about Peter Obi to EFCC, what Nigerians needs now is palliatives from FG, they have our BVN

2 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by preciousele(f): 11:45am On Apr 21, 2020
40k for mama and pikin? And we dey here with our kids belle de pepper us, to even buy a paint of garri is nw war... Oh God where is ur face, come and rescue us on dis issue on ground o.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

The greed of all Southerners... Buhari had chunk of votes from most southern regions

Smart man! grin

You are now trying to make it a southern mistake? grin I like your deceptive optimism, but we will always remember every comment made by everyone at the time of the polls.

You.

You are the leader of the support group that brought this mistake. I remember how you stayed here day, nights and even refused to log out till Buharri won. Now you are trying to be clever by half by calling "south"

Baba, have you forgotten the insults you kept dishing out to a section of the south because of this government, you must have a very short memory.

Which south abeg grin

8 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by olabukola: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

Good question. What tit for tat can never solve a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
preciousele:
40k for mama and pikin? And we dey here with our kids belle de pepper us, to even buy a paint of garri is nw war... Oh God where is ur face, come and rescue us on dis issue on ground o.

God was there watching you make this mistake in 2015, the Great One was watching from heaven when you repeated the same mistake in 2019.

Now, you suddenly remembered God.

May God have mercy on you sha grin

3 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by helinues: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

With all their lopsidedness, it hasn't fetched them anything other than least in everything that is good.

The north doesn't know that their leaders keep them in darkness only for their own enrichment.

Sebi billions had been budgeted for health care before Corona.

Nigerians go receive brain Las las
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by helinues: 11:58am On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Smart man! grin

You are now trying to make it a southern mistake? grin I like your deceptive optimism, but we will always remember every comment made by everyone at the time of the polls.

You.

You are the leader of the support group that brought this mistake. I remember how you stayed here day, nights and even refused to log out till Buharri won. Now you are trying to be clever by half by calling "south"

Baba, have you forgotten the insults you kept dishing out to a section of the south because of this government, you must have a very short memory.

Which south abeg grin

Firstly you are wrong about me being online campaigning for Buhari.

Infact, I never campaigned for him but only supported. Atiku is a no no for me should the election is repeated 100 times.

Yes, there are lots of expection from this government which they are still lagging behind most especially security sector..

If you fear water, don't go near the river.. We can only hope and pray they government meet up to the masses expectations.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by preciousele(f): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

God was there watching you make this mistake in 2015, the Great One was watching from heaven when you repeated the same mistake in 2019.

Now, you suddenly remembered God.

May God have mercy on you sha grin
Amen. God have mercy on u too. Y did u attack me? Did u knw me?
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by seniormallam(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
I just hope the southwest will learn their lessons this time, just 3 weeks into lockdown, robbery in Lagos and Ogun is now in daylight, meanwhile presido has cornered all the palliative cash to north.........instead of calling on FG to share palliatives, it's anambra money and Peter Obi they are trending.
Let anambra people worry about their money.

5 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by edoairways: 12:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:
Which state is not on lockdown in Nigeria?
Cross River I suppose
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by 4four(m): 12:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
A lot of those that ve been paying their tax regularly had lose their jobs and a lot will still lose and also some of them ve not collect their last month salaries all due to this coro coro virus. This are the people that are contributing to the economy and adding values to Nigeria economy but this country care not about them, this country only care about the so call poorest of the poor that have zero values and contribute nothing to Nigeria economy, all in the name of politics, tribalism and religion. Does those peoples in those video look like poorest of the poor? If there is way for me to stop paying this useless tax I do stop it right now, one group of lazy, nonentity can not be feeding fat on sweat of the hard working peoples. Which kind country no de encourage her hard working citizens?

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
More zombies would deny the zoo govt (LIARS & DECIEVERS) when the sh!thole implodes...
It is coming, wait for it.
helinues:

Infact, I never campaigned for him but only supported. Atiku is a no no for me should the election is repeated 100 times.

Yes, there are lots of expection from this government which they are still lagging behind most especially security sector..

If you fear water, don't go near the river.. We can only hope and pray they government meet up to the masses expectations.

7 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

Your verbal and written OPEN support in the approach to an election can only be classified as nothing but CAMPAIGNING.

I thank you for agreeing to the fact that the government you campaigned for is now lagging behind like some of us told you they will.

But will you be frank enough to admit that not the whole south shared your optimism about your candidate and his intentions post elections. Didn't you write against their stand in the whole thing?

No, we are not afraid of water, we are only afraid of noise from this ignorant OP who is wailing so loud that my beauty sleep is being threatened because of his hunger and jealousy of a mere innocent little baby who got 20k grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Kyase(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

When your people were voting the north, didn't you know this is what it will lead to.

We knew.
and you were campaigning for atiku last year, oh i forget atiku na igboman ba

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by helinues: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Your verbal and written OPEN support in the approach to an election can only be classified as nothing but CAMPAIGNING.

I thank you for agreeing to the fact that the government you campaigned for is now lagging behind like some of us told you they will.

But will you be frank enough to admit that not the whole south shared your optimism about your candidate and his intentions post elections. Didn't you write against their stand in the whole thing?

No, we are not afraid of water, we are only afraid of noise from this ignorant OP who is wailing so loud that my beauty sleep is being threatened because of his hunger and jealousy of a mere innocent little baby who got 20k grin grin grin

Politics is all about interest. No regrets or remorse of supporting Buhari after all we are sharing both good and bad side of the government.

The focus is now about 2023. Better to ignore the part being threatened message cos it has no meaning to me.

SW is battle ready for 2023..

Wail , gnash teeth, somersault can never be our worries cos we have told you on countless time to present your candidate..

No be today una Don dey vote against anything interest of SW. Who God has blessed....
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by DanseMacabre(m): 12:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

Seh karma don die ni?

Are you approaching a point
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

Politics is all about interest. No regrets or remorse of supporting Buhari after all we are sharing both good and bad side of the government.

The focus is now about 2023. Better to ignore the part being threatened message cos it has no meaning to me.

SW is battle ready for 2023..

Wail , gnash teeth, somersault can never be our worries cos we have told you on countless time to present your candidate..

No be today una Don dey vote against anything interest of SW. Who God has blessed....

Of course I know you are already racing in full speed towards another mistake in 2023, and I don't give a flying fkk the next criminal you choose to vote for.

My only annoyance is seeing grown men from your part of the south crying their hearts out just because small children got 20k to buy pampers cheesy

Just spare us the wailing and lamentations in 2024 when your next messiah will start punishing you for your wrong choices.

Stop blaming innocent people in the north for your woes, that's the lesson you should pick from this thread.

Ciao.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by helinues: 12:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:

Are you approaching a point

Read between the lines.. A time will come when Southerners would remind Northerners of their loopsided way of things.. Except if power will never return back to any Southern part of Nigeria
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by helinues: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Of course I know you are already racing in full speed towards another mistake in 2023, and I don't give a flying fkk the next criminal you choose to vote for.

My only annoyance is seeing grown men from your part of the south crying their hearts out just because small children got 20k to buy pampers cheesy

Just spare us the wailing and lamentations in 2024 when your next messiah will start punishing you for your wrong choices.

Stop blaming innocent people in the north for your woes, that's the lesson you should pick from this thread.

Ciao.

Where did I blame or praise anything on this thread? Hope you are not mistaken me for someone else.

Back to the matter, it is no brainier that 2023 SE presidency is not matured Except if you people want to waste your resources

The only option left is to be second fiddle( As usual) grin wink.. May I remind you that we are going for the jugular. Nobody is dragging VP position with you people .

Do your campaign and let us do ours and meet at the poll.

Saboteurs are not allowed in the game
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Kinematics: 1:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

N20K for a toddler in a state with no lockdown and zero allocation for us in Lagos?

Kai!
I don suffer

Your governor don collect 10 billion. So hold your governor.

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Mazikic(m): 1:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
Go vote, una no gree. Now you're envying those reaping the fruits of their voting. If na to de make noise for Nairaland una go carry 1st. Is it not strange to you people that in spite of the education you claim, you're still being ruled by "illiterate" abokis? "Bad leaders are elected by good people that don't vote".
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
una never see anything
by the time this governement finish with una, Somalia go better pass una.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arise Tv Would Have To Sack Rufai Oseni / Israeli Troops Fly Israeli Flag In Gaza For The First Time In 18 Years / Reforms: Mass Retirement Of Civil Servants Looms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.