Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown (5641 Views)

COVID-19: No Lockdown For Now ― FG / COVID-19: No Lockdown For Now ― FG / Ekiti Road Collapse: Palliative Works Begin On The Affected Road - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Fariq: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

N20K for a toddler in a state with no lockdown and zero allocation for us in Lagos?

Kai!
I don suffer

The 10 Billion that was given to Lagos is for what? Was it given to other states that have the Virus?
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Fariq: 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kyase:

and you were campaigning for atiku last year, oh i forget atiku na igboman ba

They received 10 Billion from the federal government yet the hypocrite are after 20k.

Buhari foolishly give Lagos N10Bn as if it's the only state with Covid19. Instead of giving 10 Billion to Lagos why not give it NCDC making it 15 billon or even federal Ministry of health.

So that they will work to establish labs in any state that needed it.

Instead he give Lagos and Lagos alone N10BN. And same Lagos is still benefiting with other Covid 19 states from N5BN given to NCDC.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Kyase(m): 2:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fariq:

They received 10 Billion from the federal government yet the hypocrite are after 20k.

Buhari foolishly give Lagos N10Bn as if it's the only state with Covid19. Instead of giving 10 Billion to Lagos why not give it NCDC making it 15 billon or even federal Ministry of health.

So that they will work to establish labs in any state that needed it.

Instead he give Lagos and Lagos alone N10BN. And same Lagos is still benefiting with other Covid 19 states from N5BN given to NCDC.

well, na them sabi oooo
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:
Why are you jealous?

Just seeing the obvious....
A precedence has been sent and no Northerner is condemning this...

Buhari is a nepotic fool
And God punish all those supporting this evil administration of Nepotism...

One day... A southerner will be in Aso rock
He will be worst than Buhari in nepotism...

And I will ask you one question when the time comes.... Are you jealous?...

3 Likes

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Fariq: 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is a nepotic fool

The nepotism of giving Lagos N10Bn and zero to other states with the Virus?
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by ZombiePUNISHER: 2:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fariq:

The nepotism of giving Lagos N10Bn and zero to other states with the Virus?

Which other state has the same number with Lagos?.. My friend Lagos is the epicenter
You can't justify what Buhari administration is doing....
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Lovelive: 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:
Which state is not on lockdown in Nigeria?

Why you always sound like this?

Most of time when I read your comments, I am used to have nausea and ...
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Lovelive: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

Most of the states in the north are not on lockdown. The only full exception for now is Kano and Kaduna. Katsina is locking down TODAY in three LGAs

https://www.channelstv.com/2020/04/20/katsina-declares-lockdown-in-three-lgs-to-curb-covid-19-spread/amp/?fbclid=IwAR23tvA9DZYQRtTC2vr9RFgZ0l-cvdcHzbxQhBbZoFZvGsjJxIZJeHjQ4fQ

Please Sir, next time do not answer some uncoordinated (...) questions that come from the gay called helinus or whathever

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Fariq: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Which other state has the same number with Lagos?.. My friend Lagos is the epicenter
You can't justify what Buhari administration is doing....

It doesn't have to be the same number. It's just that you're blind. When he gave them the money how many cases Lagos have? Now look at Abuja how much has he given to FCT Ministry? Zero allocation to Kano also.

You cannot accuse him of nepotism in another thing and justify what he did in Lagos. It shows you're not truthful. If you want to accuse him, accuse him in totality not in isolation.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Lovelive: 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

Do you think this is the proper way to use power?
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Lovelive: 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
preciousele:
40k for mama and pikin? And we dey here with our kids belle de pepper us, to even buy a paint of garri is nw war... Oh God where is ur face, come and rescue us on dis issue on ground o.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Lovelive: 2:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Smart man! grin

You are now trying to make it a southern mistake? grin I like your deceptive optimism, but we will always remember every comment made by everyone at the time of the polls.

You.

You are the leader of the support group that brought this mistake. I remember how you stayed here day, nights and even refused to log out till Buharri won. Now you are trying to be clever by half by calling "south"

Baba, have you forgotten the insults you kept dishing out to a section of the south because of this government, you must have a very short memory.

Which south abeg grin
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Lovelive: 3:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

Smart man! grin

You are now trying to make it a southern mistake? grin I like your deceptive optimism, but we will always remember every comment made by everyone at the time of the polls.

You.

You are the leader of the support group that brought this mistake. I remember how you stayed here day, nights and even refused to log out till Buharri won. Now you are trying to be clever by half by calling "south"

Baba, have you forgotten the insults you kept dishing out to a section of the south because of this government, you must have a very short memory.

Which south abeg grin

Thank you for shaking my sense.

The guy called helinues thinks everyone here is ignorant of his comments
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Lovelive: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

Firstly you are wrong about me being online campaigning for Buhari.

Infact, I never campaigned for him but only supported. Atiku is a no no for me should the election is repeated 100 times.

Yes, there are lots of expection from this government which they are still lagging behind most especially security sector..

If you fear water, don't go near the river.. We can only hope and pray they government meet up to the masses expectations.

O God, I lost my sense. Retrieve it for me so that I can comprehend this wise man thinking he's talking to kids.
There are numerous things I don't want to say here; but know that everyone is not silly and ignorant as I am.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lipscomb:
Shut up... which of his people keep voting north...The problem we are facing today was caused by your forefathers.

Don't mind him. As if his people ( Igbos) did not vote almost 100% for Atiku in the last election. Atiku is from Akwa Ibom ba?

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Lovelive: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

Buhari is a nepotic fool

Remember I am with on this

Nah your true Papa born you dear

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

You just confirmed how ignorant you are of the topic you are pushing. Go back and start reading from 2014. That is when you will cry and beg for the mistake of your region which I had been talking about. That is when you will know what is WE and YOU.

I didn't know I was chatting to a small baby. Bye.

(Chai, what a waste of time trying to educate someone who is obviously ignorant )

You and other Igbos are the babies. You guys are not even ashamed to show openly that you are unrefined and don't know the meaning of democracy.

You will blame Yorubas daily for "getting us into this mess". Where do you see that done worldwide? I.e villifying people for making an electoral choice that is their inalienable right according to their constitution merely because your choice did not win?

Instead of complaining, why don't you work to get your own candidate of choice to Aso Rock as Tinubu etal patiently did over many years in the effort to oust PDP?

You will tout yourselves educated yet act ignorant of what a democracy entails to be acting like fans of a throwback military junta. Why don't you organize a Coupe then if you want Buhari out rather than remain here daily blaming Yorubas childishly and ignorantly?

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

When your people were voting the north, didn't you know this is what it will lead to.

We knew.

And the almost 100% vote your Igbo people cast for Atiku was for a Urhobo man ba? You guys are too ignorant and dishonest.

Just defer to the rules of democracy and stop disturbing us with your imbecility day in day out. You don't want a Northerners in 2023? No problem.
Just get your lazy azzes to work to install the President you want instead of coming here daily to pontificate and point fingers.

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2020
Grayoso:

You and other Igbos are the babies. You guys are not even ashamed to show openly that you are unrefined and don't know the meaning of democracy.

You will blame Yorubas daily for "getting us into this mess". Where do you see that done worldwide? I.e villifying people for making an electoral choice that is their inalienable right according to their constitution merely because your choice did not win?

Instead of complaining, why don't you work to get your own candidate of choice to Aso Rock as Tinubu etal patiently did over many years in the effort to oust PDP?

You will tout yourselves educated yet act ignorant of what a democracy entails to be acting like fans of a throwback military junta. Why don't you organize a Coupe then if you want Buhari out rather than remain here daily blaming Yorubas childishly and ignorantly?

We blame them for the NOISE POLLUTION they cause while the rest of us try to sleep and forget.

This thread is an example of the lamentations they keep writing chapters about while they are the people who led the mistake.

You have no moral justification to wail if you made a mistake.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 3:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
Grayoso:

And the almost 100% vote your Igbo people cast for Atiku was for a Urhobo man ba? You guys are too ignorant and dishonest.

Just defer to the rules of democracy and stop disturbing us with your imbecility day in day out. You don't want a Northerners in 2023? No problem.
Just get your lazy azzes to work to install the President you want instead of coming here daily to pontificate and point fingers.

I was talking of 2015, you should know that by 2019 we didn't scream much because we knew that the power of incumbency will ensure our screaming is useless as you can see with the poll results.

We should fight for the president we want? grin
We are tired of convincing people like you whose main life objective is hate, what we are doing is listening to the great Nnamdi to help give us directives about how to create and sustain our new country.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 3:32pm On Apr 21, 2020
Grayoso:

Don't mind him. As if his people ( Igbos) did not vote almost 100% for Atiku in the last election. Atiku is from Akwa Ibom ba?

I was talking about 2015
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Avalancheman: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fariq:

The 10 Billion that was given to Lagos is for what? Was it given to other states that have the Virus?

Please help me sound this to the ears of wailing piggiiiddiioootts... smiley

They will mourn GEJ's 2015 election loss till they die. Quite unfortunate!

No regrets booting out GEJ in 2015... tongue

Buhari is sectional though but GEJ was worse... angry He favoured Igbos over Yorubas... angry PMB will NEVER do that!!

The lockdown in Lagos will be lifted and life will return to normal... smiley
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by Avalancheman: 4:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Fariq:

It doesn't compare with what the North West states are getting despite having little or no cases. Now Kano is trying hard to become another epicentre.

Also you guys have been getting these cash transfers codedly since 2015. It's this Coronavirus scourge that blew your lid.

Very unfair!
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 5:55pm On Apr 21, 2020
SLAP44:

See this one oo
You have to develop the sense to know when you have been beaten and leave the scene before you constitute yourself as a nuisance.

The handwriting has been on the wall since 2014 but you didn't see it.

Allow them to enjoy their presidency jare
For your information, at least 40% of westerners did not vote for Buhari and at least 30% of easterners voted for Buhari.

Childishness is when you lump everyone including your friends together because you were robbed of your sweet by a bully. Your friend is guilty because his sweet wasn't taken away. Grow up. A lot of westerners will want an Ibo president by 2023 but your stance is immature.

A wise man once said: the enemy of my enemy is my Friend.

The West and the East must unite for this madness to end.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 6:04pm On Apr 21, 2020
seniormallam:

We are talking hunger, you are talking nonsense......... You should be ashamed of yourself, because you care not about peoples suffering but about another future election, should we die of hunger?
Forward every evidence you have about Peter Obi to EFCC, what Nigerians needs now is palliatives from FG, they have our BVN
You talked about hunger everywhere in Nigeria not only in the part of the country I showed where they were sharing 40k.

You spoke about BVN, which would have been an OBJECTIVE way to distribute palliatives and no one will complain.

But here you saw cash being distributed and even a toddler got 20k. What was the basis of giving a baby 20k. Is that how they shared the money to your neighborhood?

That is my point.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 6:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
preciousele:
40k for mama and pikin? And we dey here with our kids belle de pepper us, to even buy a paint of garri is nw war... Oh God where is ur face, come and rescue us on dis issue on ground o.
All animals are equal but some are more equal than others.

Regional government will pay us better in situations like this
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

For your information, at least 40% of westerners did not vote for Buhari and at least 30% of easterners voted for Buhari.

Childishness is when you lump everyone including your friends together because you were robbed of your sweet by a bully. Your friend is guilty because his sweet wasn't taken away. Grow up. A lot of westerners will want an Ibo president by 2023 but your stance is immature.

A wise man once said: the enemy of my enemy is my Friend.

The West and the East must unite for this madness to end.

The bolded is where you lied. Nobody voted Buharri in the east apart from the few northerners living there.
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

All animals are equal but some are more equal than others.

Regional government will pay us better in situations like this

I agree.

1 Like

Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by shadeyinka(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
helinues:

Sebi billions had been budgeted for health care before Corona.

Nigerians go receive brain Las las
Let the East and West begin to advocate for a regional government.
This is the solution to our current problems
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Avalancheman:

Please help me sound this to the ears of wailing piggiiiddiioootts... smiley

They will mourn GEJ's 2015 election loss till they die. Quite unfortunate!

No regrets booting out GEJ in 2015... tongue

Buhari is sectional though but GEJ was worse... angry He favoured Igbos over Yorubas... angry PMB will NEVER do that!!

The lockdown in Lagos will be lifted and life will return to normal... :)

The lock down plus closure of borders might remain till we in Kano catch up to Lagos economically grin
Re: Some People Get N40k Palliative With No Lockdown by SLAP44: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
shadeyinka:

Let the East and West begin to advocate for a regional government.
This is the solution to our current problems

Or Biafra and Oduduwa las las

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: Fayemi Urges FG To Sharpen Intelligence Collection, Address Poverty / Tell Me The Real Age Of This Man And Go Home With Five Million Naira. / This Is The Situation In Ukraine Western Media Failed To Tell You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.