Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl (7823 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Nobody: 11:38am On Apr 21, 2020
My first mistake was always pressuring her for a kiss.
Second was her fault sha. It was horrible. She came close to me too sudden and just more like pecked my lips. It didn't last up to a second.
There was no eye contact whatsoever.
In summary, we both made a disaster out of it

Share your experiences people
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by JOACHINpedro: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2020
let me park here in case sleeping beauty wakes up grin
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Millenniumlady(f): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
Mine was in 100lv he kiss me i was so scared and was so passionate i had to stop him before e pass kiss oooo cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Ussycool: 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
I am coming, let me buy cock and gala.
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2020
let me wait for the proffesional kisser to comment..(STILL ME MR HEKE-HEKE)
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Fheelzz(m): 11:58am On Apr 21, 2020
grin
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Blackie46(m): 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
Memories... Aunty Bose like I fondly call her gave me my first kiss. There was no romance or any relationship. Aunty Bose used to be one village girl that sells airtime close to my house. She was older, infact very old while I was a new teen. On this particular day, she was licking Tomtom, I requested for my own, she grabbed me and told me to lick the one she was biting with her front teeth. That was how Aunty Bose kissed me for nearly 2 minutes on the pretence of giving me sweet grin

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Missmossy(f): 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Just here to read comments grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by eddycliff(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Na wah oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Hush10: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Tought her how to kiss, cherised it and we can then kiss an hour+with/without sex...

Kissing is one of my hubbies tho!

1 Like

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by argent412(f): 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mine was in secondary School (ss3, Graduation party). First time kissing, I bit him on his upper lips smiley. We laughed over it Sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Hush10: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2020
argent412:
Mine was in secondary School (ss3, Graduation party). First time kissing, I bit him on his upper lips smiley. We laughed over it Sha cheesy
have you known how to or need me to...

1 Like

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
My first kiss(I was in J.S.S3 and my gf was in S.S1) was awesome.. it was after the school final first term exams.
I remember before the exam she told me she was going to kiss me so deeply.
During exam which was mathematics grin na so I dey think about kiss lol, the girl was too fine abeg grin
After th exams, we both went to an empty class and almost swallowed ourselves grin
But it was a wonderful one.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by argent412(f): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
Thanks. Am a good kisser. Courtesy of my ex boyfriend
Hush10:
have you known how to or need me to...
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Treborblue(m): 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
When I was in ss1, there was this bitch I made out with , it was a nice memory she did most of the kissing. She was older than me though, but I wish my first kiss was with somebody I liked

1 Like

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Amotekun777: 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by EzzyCarter: 1:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Wait lemme go and call Kiss Daniel grin

4 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Makavelli25: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
Blackie46:
Memories... Aunty Bose like I fondly call her gave me my first kiss. There was no romance or any relationship. Aunty Bose used to be one village girl that sells airtime close to my house. She was older, infact very old while I was a new teen. On this particular day, she was licking Tomtom, I requested for my own, she grabbed me and told me to lick the one she was biting with her front teeth. That was how Aunty Bose kissed me for nearly 2 minutes on the pretence of giving me sweet grin
I feel your pain man
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by chariisGRACE(m): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
argent412:
I am glad you still give me my credits.

8 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Pharaoh350s(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
What you said I shouldn't do
Watch me do it
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Hush10: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
argent412:
that's pretty cool can you pls say hi on whatsapp 08181801636
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by GodWrites: 2:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mine was electrifying cool
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Only wimps kiss, tell her to turn her yansh and give her doggy style.
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hush10:
that's pretty cool can you pls say hi on whatsapp 08181801636
that pic on her/his profile is not her/him. Be warned

6 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by 9jaBloke: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ancientbeing:
My first mistake was always pressuring her for a kiss.
Second was her fault sha. It was horrible. She came close to me too sudden and just more like pecked my lips. It didn't last up to a second.
There was no eye contact whatsoever.
In summary, we both made a disaster out of it

Share your experiences people

You are yet to lose your kissinity then.
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by omonighoblessing(f): 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
My first kiss was by Fred....... A bf I had for only two weeks.. As soon as school resumed he sent me a letter... I waited till break time to read the letter and that was the most devastating thing that had happened to me then... By the way that it was and is the best kiss of my life!!!! Even my husband no near am half self. Did I forget to mention I was in jss3 then. Proudly LSMCO.

2 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2020
argent412:

I'ma tell your dadda

2 Likes

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by MayorOlohLo1(m): 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
fabiano09:
Only wimps kiss, tell her to turn her yansh and give her doggy style.
Hahaha.
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hush10:
Tought her how to kiss, cherised it and we can then kiss an hour+with/without sex...

Kissing is one of my hubbies tho!

Shey you get urge problem ni
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Lamanii22(f): 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
My first kiss was beautiful... Like peak, it's in me... Like kissing was a divine gift lol... I have now mastered it overtime...
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by argent412(f): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2020
Please don't o cheesy cheesy
Tajbol4splend:

I'ma tell your dadda

1 Like

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Blackie46:
Wayray grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke / *** / Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.