Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,668 members, 7,854,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:17 AM

How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl (7855 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Touching & Kissing A White Man Is My Greatest Achievement - 18-Year-Old Girl / Can Any One Explain The Heat Between A Male And Female When Kissing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Equity15(m): 12:40am On Apr 22, 2020
lol..my first kiss was from my friend's bae(blessing) on our prom night. that was the one of the best kisses I have received. like say she lick sweet before the kiss cos her lips were as sweet as sugar(no jokes). lol seems her bf found out sha cos me and the nigga just stop dey talk for no reason. the guy begin dey look me one kind. well wasn't my fault, blessing been love me die. and we never sabi bro code yet. and after blessing was my best G.F, since I broke up with her, kissing stopped being my thing.

1 Like

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 22, 2020
okpo mummy and daddy don give you chance to do bad thing na...that why you get mind to open rubbish here..first kiss kill u there broiler!
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Nobody: 4:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Blackie46:
Memories... Aunty Bose like I fondly call her gave me my first kiss. There was no romance or any relationship. Aunty Bose used to be one village girl that sells airtime close to my house. She was older, infact very old while I was a new teen. On this particular day, she was licking Tomtom, I requested for my own, she grabbed me and told me to lick the one she was biting with her front teeth. That was how Aunty Bose kissed me for nearly 2 minutes on the pretence of giving me sweet grin

You really amazed me!
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by leetylee: 4:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Collins4u1:
My first kiss 2018

Our nose was jamming together and our lips couldn't touch. For like 5 secs I was trying to make it touch, till I had to tilt my head a Lil bit to hit it.

Your nose was the obstruction obviously lmao
Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by EzzyCarter: 7:02pm On Apr 23, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: How I Ruined My First Kiss. Never Do This When Kissing A Girl by Blackie46(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2020
Makavelli25:
I feel your pain man
Brother forget pain.. make I no lie, I enjoyed it and even prayed that she will be licking sweet everyday

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Can I Handle This Girl, That Comes To My House Every Day / My BF Just Broke Up With Me. / No Sex Before Marriage: See What My Girlfriend Told Me (screen Shot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.