Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

I Ave Cut Ties With My Family - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Ave Cut Ties With My Family (5058 Views)

What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members / I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
I Pity ur daughter growing up without a father figure, 2mao she grows up with daddy issues, and start hating u & churches will see u as the problem, and guess what they are right,... U're responsible 4 ur failures & irresponsibilities, trying to push it onto others shows that u're a toxic person and a witch to suffer.

2 Likes

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Sharonstone7719: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Vickiyxx: 10:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
Winneygirl:

The origin of your problems lie in your mind.
If you keep believing that someone is using your destiny, it means that you believe you will be unable to achieve anything until they 'release' your destiny. Therefore, you will never give your best effort.

Discard the notion that your Mother is after your downfall.
You have never been up in the first place.
Stop going to churches where they focus on witchcraft, witches, enemies. You will only remain in bondage.
Free your mind. Tonight, think of where you can go and ask for a job. Even if it is to fetch water for someone and get paid, wash clothes, clean someone's house.
Tomorrow morning, get up and go look for the job. This is where you should start.
Thanks for the words of encouragement, I appreciate it

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by kazyhm(m): 10:31pm On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
In the end, it's your happiness that really matters. As for someone tapping your glory, no one can unless you give them the go ahead to do that.

People will easily blame the rich man to b responsible for d predicament of d poor one.

What do you Mean by her happiness is what matters ?

Pursuing happiness at the expense of her sanity.....two kids, two father
Her brother is in school but she didn't go
Insulted her father
Call her mother witch
Broke and arrogant

Yet her happiness matters.........to keep kepping on on the wrong direction ?

Probably the third man will give her the happiness

2 Likes

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by SweetCunt97(f): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
kazyhm:

What do you Mean by her happiness is what matters ?

Pursuing happiness at the expense of her sanity.....two kids, two father
Her brother is in school but she didn't go
Insulted her father
Call her mother witch
Broke and arrogant

Yet her happiness matters.........to keep kepping on on the wrong direction ?

Probably the third man will give her the happiness
The happiness I meant is being away from negative pressures which come as family for her. I guess you assuming the happiness I meant is a MAN? Puhleese spare us.
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by SweetCunt97(f): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mrpsly247:
I Pity ur daughter growing up without a father figure, 2mao she grows up with daddy issues, and start hating u & churches will see u as the problem, and guess what they are right,... U're responsible 4 ur failures & irresponsibilities, trying to push it onto others shows that u're a toxic person and a witch to suffer.
But you all saw her people chased away her first baby daddy who wanted to marry her. Why would a father do that? It's not like they wanted to send her to Oxford or Yale. There's something sinister going on in that family you all are simply ignoring and simply heaping blames on d poor lady.

Imagine a mother encouraging her to have more kids outside... Probably more innocent star to tap from. It's no news that some parents are so diabolic that they can keep their kids from marrying or progressing.

2 Likes

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
But you all saw her people chased away her first baby daddy who wanted to marry her. Why would a father do that? It's not like they wanted to send her to Oxford or Yale. There's something sinister going on in that family you all are simply ignoring and simply heaping blames on d poor lady.

Imagine a mother encouraging her to have more kids outside... Probably more innocent star to tap from. It's no news that some parents are so diabolic that they can keep their kids from marrying or progressing.

Danger of a single story... I have seen a lady have this exact problem with her mother, and the mother is 1 of the nicest women God ever put on this earth.. She's obviously hinging her mother's sarcastic comment as a full representation of her mom's character, my diagnosis she's codependent and requires her mother to be an enabler.. Grow up
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by kazyhm(m): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
The happiness I meant is being away from negative pressures which come as family for her. I guess you assuming the happiness I meant is a MAN? Puhleese spare us.

You didn't understand her problems and mentioning happiness to her seem to justify bad habits, she is a spoilt brat, and a wayward daughter....got pregnant at 17

I'm not sure she even finished secondary school..very indiscipline child blaming her entire family for her bad choices....how do such person make sense to you ?

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by SweetCunt97(f): 11:18pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mrpsly247:

Danger of a single story... I have seen a lady have this exact problem with her mother, and the mother is 1 of the nicest women God ever put on this earth.. She's obviously hinging her mother's sarcastic comment as a full representation of her mom's character, my diagnosis she's codependent and requires her mother to be an enabler.. Grow up
Why didn't they allow her marry the man? Only to talk down on her. How dare the father call her child a bastard when he chased the father away? We should critically assess situations cos shit dey happen for this country.
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Why didn't they allow her marry the man? Only to talk down on her. How dare the father call her child a bastard when he chased the father away? We should critically assess situations cos shit dey happen for this country.
Why didn't she run away with the man to live happily ever after!
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by SweetCunt97(f): 11:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
kazyhm:

You didn't understand her problems and mentioning happiness to her seem to justify bad habits, she is a spoilt brat, and a wayward daughter....got pregnant at 17

I'm not sure she even finished secondary school..very indiscipline child blaming her entire family for her bad choices....how do such person make sense to you ?
Baba pls just shut up. If her parents allowed her to marry d man we wouldn't b here talking about it. Like say una girl no dey get belle at 15. Genevieve got pregnant early but had supportive family, omotola too but her sensible family allowed her marry the man.

4 Likes

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by SweetCunt97(f): 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2020
Mrpsly247:

Why didn't she run away with the man to live happily ever after!
How many people break away from the hold on family to elope here? Abi u think this is Telemundo or Indian film?

2 Likes

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by kazyhm(m): 11:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Baba pls just shut up. If her parents allowed her to marry d man we wouldn't b here talking about it. Like say una girl no dey get belle at 15. Genevieve got pregnant early but had supportive family, omotola too but her sensible family allowed her marry the man.

These are peculiar situation
You're very foolish and I really feel like beating you up....you lack sense

Genevieve got pregnant at what age and to how many men ?
We all know omotola story, she has no kids out of wedlock....and nowhere where she disobeyed her parent nor insulted them

We should all pamper her poor choice and joined her to tag her family evil ?
Or we should validate the churches opinion where she went there to narrate her lopsided story before they unanimously tell her what she is longing to hear ?

You're stupid, senseless and a retar!d
She even lost her mothers wedding ring

I'm only pitying those kids with her.......because someone that can't make good basic decisions for herself can't make for others......

She is looking for work with no qualifications at all, no skills and someone needs to be blame

If she really need job that can cater for her need.....she need to go back an apologize to her parent, and stay put till they forgive her, pray for her, then she can start solving the mess by going back school or learn a trade....and this time she have to be discipline, obedient and sticks to her parent's instructions........

Not the nonsense you wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by SweetCunt97(f): 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
kazyhm:

These are peculiar situation
You're very foolish and I really feel like beating you up....you lack sense

Genevieve got pregnant at what age and to how many men ?
We all know omotola story, she has no kids out of wedlock....and nowhere where she disobeyed her parent nor insulted them

We should all pamper her poor choice and joined her to tag her family evil ?
Or we should validate the churches opinion where she went there to narrate her lopsided story before telling her what she want to hear ?

You're stupid, senseless and a retar!d
She even lost her mothers wedding ring

I'm only pitying those kids with her.......because someone that can't make good basic decisions for herself can't make for others......

She is looking for work with no qualifications at all, no skills and someone needs to be blame

If she really need job that can cater for her need.....she need to go back an apologize to her parent, and stay put till they forgive her, pray for her, then she can start solving the mess by going back school or learn a trade....and this time she have to be discipline, obedient and sticks to her parent's instructions........

Not the nonsense you wrote up there.
Her first child is 10 years old. The second is probably 4 years old reason why d baby daddies are all married... She's an adult at 28 and has her own life to coordinate. She doesn't have to take any instruction from her parents, she has taken enough and now a woman, an adult. Let her face the wind of life.

Why would a sane mother give her wedding ring to an 8 yr old! She seem not to be able to make basic decisions because she has been emotionally abused and subjugated by her family for years... This is her freedom, her life will definitely change for the better with this independence.

Baba what stopped her family from giving her quality education or a good job?

No one deserves to be treated anyhow by anyone biko.

2 Likes

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by kazyhm(m): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Her first child is 10 years old. The second is probably 4 years old reason why d baby daddies are all married... She's an adult at 28 and has her own life to coordinate. She doesn't have to take any instruction from her parents, she has taken enough and now a woman, an adult. Let her face the wind of life.

Why would a sane mother give her wedding ring to an 8 yr old! She seem not to be able to make basic decisions because she has been emotionally abused and subjugated by her family for years... This is her freedom, her life will definitely change for the better with this independence.

Baba what stopped her family from giving her quality education or a good job?

No one deserves to be treated anyhow by anyone biko.

First of all. Does she sound like an adult ?
Has she been able to coordinate her life for the past ten years ?

Age is not maturity madam!

Freedom is expensive not to be granted to an indiscipline child (especially daughters )

There is nowhere in her post she mentioned abuse except that her father refused to marry off his beloved 18 years old daughter on the altar of an unwanted pregnancy

Can you send a child without WAEC to University........and how do someone without jamb get admitted to college of education/polytechnic/university ?

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by SweetCunt97(f): 1:12am On Apr 22, 2020
kazyhm:

First of all. Does she sound like an adult ?
Has she been able to coordinate her life for the past ten years ?

Age is not maturity madam!

Freedom is expensive not to be granted to an indiscipline child (especially daughters )

There is nowhere in her post she mentioned abuse except that her father refused to marry off his beloved 18 years old daughter on the altar of an unwanted pregnancy

Can you send a child without WAEC to University........and how do someone without jamb get admitted to college of education/polytechnic/university ?
You conveniently skipped d part where her father called her kids bastards.

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by kazyhm(m): 1:24am On Apr 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You conveniently skipped d part where her father called her kids bastards.

What should the father call them......?
Are they his biology kids......

Have you ever hope on someone that disappointed you so badly and yet couldn't comprehend it and feel remorse ? Intact still go ahead to mislead others that would have towed a different path....

I pray you don't have a reason to feel inadequate as a parent with all the sacrifices you've made
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by SweetCunt97(f): 1:38am On Apr 22, 2020
kazyhm:

What should the father call them......?
Are they his biology kids......

Have you ever hope on someone that disappointed you so badly and yet couldn't comprehend it and feel remorse ? Intact still go ahead to mislead others that would have towed a different path....

I pray you don't have a reason to feel inadequate as a parent with all the sacrifices you've made
The window which we view realities are quite different OK. Bye

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Eketem: 5:58am On Apr 22, 2020
Poster; you are ignoring people telling you the truth and only agreeing with those who tell you what you want to hear.

1. Were you sexually abused as a child? This sexual dysfunction seems to point me to that. When was the first time you had sex? Under what conditions? You need to deal with that with the help of a professional so you dont keep making poor sexual choices.

2. Your mom is most likely not a witch, you parents may have trained you people poorly but no body is holding your destiny

You sound like a rebellious child, rude too, did you finish school? Did you attend and learn a skill? It seems like you would not commit to finishing anything then blame others for your poor choices, you seem to lack the discipline of following through when things get hard you just run away and make more bad choices.

Why should your father be happy to marry you off at 18, did you have plans to finish school or even learn a skill or your life plan was just to marry. If you married your first baby daddy you would be probably here complaining of abuse and how he stole your destiny because of your own poor choices.

You have made so many poor choices and have found it easy to blame your parents because they have not been very good parents but you have to stop now. 28 an adult please humble yourself and learn a skill work on it and raise your kids.

You love your brother because he has the discipline you lack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Vickiyxx: 8:24am On Apr 22, 2020
Eketem:
Poster; you are ignoring people telling you the truth and only agreeing with those who tell you what you want to hear.

1. Were you sexually abused as a child? This sexual dysfunction seems to point me to that. When was the first time you had sex? Under what conditions? You need to deal with that with the help of a professional so you dont keep making poor sexual choices.

2. Your mom is most likely not a witch, you parents may have trained you people poorly but no body is holding your destiny

You sound like a rebellious child, rude too, did you finish school? Did you attend and learn a skill? It seems like you would not commit to finishing anything then blame others for your poor choices, you seem to lack the discipline of following through when things get hard you just run away and make more bad choices.

Why should your father be happy to marry you off at 18, did you have plans to finish school or even learn a skill or your life plan was just to marry. If you married your first baby daddy you would be probably here complaining of abuse and how he stole your destiny because of your own poor choices.

You have made so many poor choices and have found it easy to blame your parents because they have not been very good parents but you have to stop now. 28 an adult please humble yourself and learn a skill work on it and raise your kids.

You love your brother because he has the discipline you lack
Ok noted. Thanks
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Eketem: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Vickiyxx:

Ok noted. Thanks

Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Happychildlove(f): 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
TrollPolice001:
It is well, people dey find molebi some dey reject theirs.
Who get head no get cap
it's better to cut ties with some molebi

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Vickiyxx: 7:19pm On Apr 23, 2020
Eketem:

Wish you the best
Thanks
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
How many people break away from the hold on family to elope here? Abi u think this is Telemundo or Indian film?
U're being too blunt on this Ops case.. I can deduce from her writing that I have to take whatever she has to say with a full pack of salt, I can even go so far to say that there was Neva any case of expected marriage, she's a manipulative person who tells her ludicrous imaginative conceptions as hard facts, I had a cousin like DAT who las las killed herself.

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Mystery9(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2020
Hello OP, greetings to you. Please let no one here deceive you. You must know that your problem is more of spiritual background than of physical. Never you let the devil mislead you into believing that you can be free from the consciousness of your problem by becoming an atheist, if you disbelieve me try it. You seriously need God's intervention. The first step to your deliverance is the step of forgiveness, you must forgive every one that you are holding grudges against or else forget about ever getting free, I bet you. Forgiveness is a must my dear. You must know that masturbation is star and destiny destroyer, and this is one of the reason why you have a lot of problems around you. Through masturbation, you have lost a lot of your God given virtues and blessings. Through masturbation and other sexual immorality a person life and destiny can be manipulated by satanists. As such my dear, you are not totally wrong by saying someone is behind your predicament. But forget about that for now.
Right now, you need to go back to God in true repentance and rededication of your life to Jesus Christ. Find a church where a lots of prayers are made, such as MFM and others as you can find, and seek for counsel from them. You yourself must become a prayer warrior of the midnight hour, you can start this by praying with the book of psalms 35. As you start praying, spiritual and physical oppositions will come, but try your best to move on as the HolyGhost helps you. I believe you also find yourself having sex in the dream. If you do, just keep on praying and believing God for deliverance. Please associate yourself with God fearing friends, not with atheists or unbelievers. As your keep on praying, God will unveil to you deep mysteries about your life. And if your mother is indeed behind your problems as you claim, she will come running to you for mercy, or she may even die. Please as you pray, don't forget to pray against spiritual husband. Finally my dear, exercise patience. Shalom.

2 Likes

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Vickiyxx: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mystery9:
Hello OP, greetings to you. Please let no one here deceive you. You must know that your problem is more of spiritual background than of physical. Never you let the devil mislead you into believing that you can be free from the consciousness of your problem by becoming an atheist, if you disbelieve me try it. You seriously need God's intervention. The first step to your deliverance is the step of forgiveness, you must forgive every one that you are holding grudges against or else forget about ever getting free, I bet you. Forgiveness is a must my dear. You must know that masturbation is star and destiny destroyer, and this is one of the reason why you have a lot of problems around you. Through masturbation, you have lost a lot of your God given virtues and blessings. Through masturbation and other sexual immorality a person life and destiny can be manipulated by satanists. As such my dear, you are not totally wrong by saying someone is behind your predicament. But forget about that for now.
Right now, you need to go back to God in true repentance and rededication of your life to Jesus Christ. Find a church where a lots of prayers are made, such as MFM and others as you can find, and seek for counsel from them. You yourself must become a prayer warrior of the midnight hour, you can start this by praying with the book of psalms 35. As you start praying, spiritual and physical oppositions will come, but try your best to move on as the HolyGhost helps you. I believe you also find yourself having sex in the dream. If you do, just keep on praying and believing God for deliverance. Please associate yourself with God fearing friends, not with atheists or unbelievers. As your keep on praying, God will unveil to you deep mysteries about your life. And if your mother is indeed behind your problems as you claim, she will come running to you for mercy, or she may even die. Please as you pray, don't forget to pray against spiritual husband. Finally my dear, exercise patience. Shalom.
Thanks so much for the words of encouragement, I really appreciate it and will do as you have suggested

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Mystery9(m): 9:43pm On Apr 23, 2020
Vickiyxx:

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement, I really appreciate it and will do as you have suggested

The Lord bless you and be with you throughout your trying times.

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by SweetCunt97(f): 11:26pm On Apr 23, 2020
Mrpsly247:

U're being too blunt on this Ops case.. I can deduce from her writing that I have to take whatever she has to say with a full pack of salt, I can even go so far to say that there was Neva any case of expected marriage, she's a manipulative person who tells her ludicrous imaginative conceptions as hard facts, I had a cousin like DAT who las las killed herself.
Imagine? Lack of empathy. Ur cousin killed herself because probably no one listened. Many of us are so brainwashed with this sentimental idea of family that we fail to see and listen to those being mistreated within family. Anyways he who wears d shoes knows where it pinches.

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 23, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Imagine? Lack of empathy. Ur cousin killed herself because probably no one listened. Many of us are so brainwashed with this sentimental idea of family that we fail to see and listen to those being mistreated within family. Anyways he who wears d shoes knows where it pinches.
Though i know I'm lacking in empathy, I am 1 of the most sensitive guys around. let me set the records straight. Everyone listened, and tried to support her 1 way or another. Let's just say that some pple are just bad that way. They won't allow u to help them up, carry them, or get up themselves.. They wud be on the floor crying and stoning all those who ask what's wrong.. God save us 4rm such pple
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by andyanders: 11:46pm On Apr 23, 2020
Op, I've taken my time to go through your post and your predicament and I feel for you.

First, no one herein is a saint or without sin. Having said that, you started masturbating bw the 8 nd 9yrs old and I believed you must have been sexually mullested b4 the act of getting pregnant at 17 or 18 yrs, brought a man home to show your father the man that was responsible.Your father got annoyed and told you outrightly that he doesn't want to see the guy. You lost him the first guy.On this, no African man would want to see her daughter in that situation and be happy. Further, you barked back on your father 'cus of his reaction towards you and the kids after having to get pregnant again. For your action, that was wrong. In a developed society, parents can handle the situation and get you back to life after delivery and not here.
For your mother, you know her better than we do. We all are spirit being. Yes, there are prophets who are real, but most will pin you against ur mother by accusing her as a witch.
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by andyanders: 11:47pm On Apr 23, 2020
Your mother carried you in her womb for 9 months, she did not kill you and nutured you till adult age only to be accussed of using your destiny? I don't think so. Yes, we have true prophets, but most are not real 'cus they will end up destroying you.
Don't you think your mother's negative attitude towards you was as a result of getting pregnant at that age, when much was expected from you?First was a mistake, 2nd wasn't.I blame u
We are all spirit being and could be manuplated spiritually and if you are not spiritually strong and the spirit being in you is a demonic spirit stronger than the so called men of those churches you've been to, they will keep giving you false prophecy all pointing to your mother as a witch.
Get yourself together and erase that thought that your parents want to destroy you. Forgive your parents an appologise to them. Never seek to turn to atheist as that will totally destroy you. Only GOD can change your situation by you, getting to find something doing to take care of the kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help Save My Marriage / I won't marry you cos your mother has "Cancer" / How Do I Tell A Friend I Have Outgrown Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.