Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

I Ave Cut Ties With My Family - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Ave Cut Ties With My Family (5054 Views)

What Can Make You Cut Ties With Your Family Members / I Want To Cut Ties With My Best Friends / My New Wife Hates My Family Without Provocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Vickiyxx: 7:47am On Apr 24, 2020
andyanders:
Your mother carried you in her womb for 9 months, she did not kill you and nutured you till adult age only to be accussed of using your destiny? I don't think so. Yes, we have true prophets, but most are not real 'cus they will end up destroying you.
Don't you think your mother's negative attitude towards you was as a result of getting pregnant at that age, when much was expected from you?First was a mistake, 2nd wasn't.I blame u
We are all spirit being and could be manuplated spiritually and if you are not spiritually strong and the spirit being in you is a demonic spirit stronger than the so called men of those churches you've been to, they will keep giving you false prophecy all pointing to your mother as a witch.
Get yourself together and erase that thought that your parents want to destroy you. Forgive your parents an appologise to them. Never seek to turn to atheist as that will totally destroy you. Only GOD can change your situation by you, getting to find something doing to take care of the kids.
Ok thanks
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2020
Vickiyxx:

My baby daddies are married now , I don’t have any contacts with them but I still see them on Facebook . When I had my first daughter in 2010 her father and family wanted to come and do introduction but my parents refused. My dad said he did not want to see him near his house. We broke up because of my parents. Second child I got pregnant just 2 months into the relationship, baby daddy wasn’t ready. We broke up too. My parents had never care to know about my second baby daddy because for them is good I keep having kids without father. I remembered my mum asking me to go and have a third child luckily it will be a boy this time around , when she is knows that am single no man but she don’t mind me keep getting pregnant , I find it very strange even told my aunty her sister , she was shocked and told me to pray hard. One thing about me every time I join a church by the time I start getting serious praying , something will happens to make me hate the church and run away. I have been changing churches like underwear, I can’t stay in one church and I ave been to more than 20 churches is always mum they are telling me she is the course of my problem. I don’t have a close friend , I only have my children and God , my prayer to God is to keep protecting me so I will be there for my children
you could have aborted honestly.

It's those kids I pity, growing up with a toxic mother like you
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2020
Mrpsly247:
I Pity ur daughter growing up without a father figure, 2mao she grows up with daddy issues, and start hating u & churches will see u as the problem, and guess what they are right,... U're responsible 4 ur failures & irresponsibilities, trying to push it onto others shows that u're a toxic person and a witch to suffer.
exactly.
She still feels entitled. Reeking of victim mentality. Lack of accountability on her part. Hatred has made her a bitter person.

Nobody owes her shit. If she could get pregnant, TWICE. Then she should deal with the fallout.

The sooner op Vickiyxx decides to take her destiny into her hands and stop blaming her mother, the better.

Her mother did not make her a single mother of 2. She did that all by herself.

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 24, 2020
kazyhm:

What do you Mean by her happiness is what matters ?

Pursuing happiness at the expense of her sanity.....two kids, two father
Her brother is in school but she didn't go
Insulted her father
Call her mother witch
Broke and arrogant

Yet her happiness matters.........to keep kepping on on the wrong direction ?

Probably the third man will give her the happiness
that sounds like the signs of a mentally unstable person with an antisocial personality. I don't pity her one bit
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Emaggy: 7:04pm On May 07, 2020
The book of Proverbs 11:9b says "but through knowledge shall the just be delivered".

You need to understand that that no human being has power over you expect you give it to them. If you believe that your mom has done something against your destiny, you need knowledge on how to undo whatever you think she has done.

Here are links to YouTube videos that'll help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ShTAspXEM4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDvYNlZ8tuE

Work on your attitude and your relationship with God.

Jeremiah 32:27 says "Behold, I am the Lord, God of all flesh: is there anything too hard for me?"

With God on your side, you can overcome any challenge. It might seem difficult and slow, but you're going to win. I encourage you to stay with God and don't give up on yourself, your kids and your God.

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Emaggy: 9:17pm On May 07, 2020
Here's also a link to sermons to grow your spiritual life.

http://www.naijasermons.com.ng/gbile-akanni-messages

1 Like

Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by Vickiyxx: 9:33pm On May 07, 2020
Emaggy:
Here's also a link to sermons to grow your spiritual life.

http://www.naijasermons.com.ng/gbile-akanni-messages
Thanks so much
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by akaahs(m): 9:46pm On May 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
It's good you've cut ties with them. Follow it up with spiritual cutting of ties too. When u have a suitor, simply go for court wedding to avoid stories.
Suitor Sha I'm not God but experience had told me is better for her to focus all her strength on herself and taking of the kids for now. Any man coming now, gonna add more injuries to her wound.
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by SweetCunt97(f): 10:44pm On May 07, 2020
akaahs:

Suitor Sha I'm not God but experience had told me is better for her to focus all her strength on herself and taking of the kids for now. Any man coming now, gonna add more injuries to her wound.
OH well, there is the kinda closeness kids can't give abeg. You can have a man and not abandon or love ur kids less. Just saying.
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by frozen70(f): 2:09pm On May 08, 2020
Vickiyxx:
I ave cut ties with all my family , I feel so lonely and bored but it is the best thing I ever had to do. Am 28 years old a single mother of 2 children by 2 different fathers ,uneducated, jobless , broke , 28 years old but I looked like a 98 years old. Every churches I goes to for deliverance they keep telling me my mum is the course of all my problems. She is using my destiny to be rich which is very true , my mum is rich , she has houses and all her extended family depends on her. None her siblings are rich they are all after her money. My dad on the other side is very arrogant, he is been treating me and my kids especially my second daughter like a piece of shit . Last time we had an arguments he called me fat cow , all am doing is getting fat and not marriage , got angry and insult him back. He kicked me and my kids out of the house. Luckily I Ave manage to get myself a place to stay with my kids , we are managing okay. As for my siblings , for my sister nothing good on her side too , she is also a single mother still living with parents , I don’t have a good bond with my sister because she has always insulted me and my kids calling them bastards or whatever , luckily she is also got pregnant and got dumped by her baby daddy now she is felt the pain I have been through y, she is trying as much as to get close to me but I keep rejecting her , I don’t want her , she was never good with me , now because she is in the same shoes as me , that’s why she is trying to be nice to me but I don’t need her. I love my younger so much , he is the best brother and uncle to my kids , he never treated them bad and is still at school studying computer science he is only 20 I strongly believe he will make us proud one day. I ave cut ties with all of them for one month now , I missed my brother a lot but I had to do it for my own sanity. I don’t need toxic parents or sister . Sometimes I cries but I don’t regret cutting ties with all of them. I don’t really know why I am writing this but I just felt like to speak up and get this out of my mind

So sorry about everything

You have to speak out for your heavy heart to relax

Just keep in touch with your junior brother so that you don't cut off entirely

As for your children, they ate your source of happiness pls watch over them

Don't always take in for men, pregnancy doesn't pin a man down, umles on rare cases as supported by the man's family

Be happy and plan how to be stable and get some thing doing no matter how little it is

For your kids, put them I public schools and they did be fine

Don't go for bachelors, rather go for single parent men and widowers

There is always a light at the end of a turnel

But you must be ready to be humble and respectful
Re: I Ave Cut Ties With My Family by samworthyever: 3:22pm On May 08, 2020
This matter tire me oò. But how did u repeat the same mistake twice. Having two kids for different fathers. And now you are not in good times with your family. Pls try and focus, then achieve your goals after then reconcile with your family because family is everything. God bless u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Husband Impregnates A Woman And Plans To Marry Her / Good News To All Gays And Lesbians / My Experience With Naija Rats (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.