Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help (792 Views)

Her Voice My Addiction / She Said My Voice Makes Her Wet?? / Tall, Pretty & Busty Lady With Tiny Waist Dancing: See Reactions (video Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Premiumwriter: 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hello

My voice is very tiny and almost child-like. This makes it difficult for people to get what I'm saying and at the same time make them to overlook my contribution in a meeting.

Like most times, I had to get physical with some guys before they will understand that I'm extremely angry.

With the ladies it's different. Most get 'embarrassed' (can't really get the adjective to put there) the first time I talk with them. Though I've had my own share of ladies since I'm naturally funny and cocky but it's becoming harder since the voice issue is really affecting my self-esteem and confidence.

Nowadays I do think about my future and kids and how I can scold them and stuffs or even when meeting with other people and the working place again.

I really don't know where to start from. Any help would be greatly appreciate. Thanks
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by thesicilian: 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2020
If it's your God given voice, why not learn how to use it to your advantage?
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
how old are u? are u still in ur teens? if u are then give it time..with time as u get matured ur voice will break.
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Premiumwriter: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
thesicilian:
most guys will easily rise to defend me and stuffs.

And there's always that pity stuff. Most people think I'm harmless/helpless, innocent and often readily help.

But I don't enjoy it. I have my own power and always want to do things myself. I barely even get work in my extended family because they will share all the work and I do the least.

People just tend to treat me with kid gloves
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Premiumwriter: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
how old are u? are u still in ur teens? if u are then give it time..with time as u get matured ur voice will break.
I'm 25.
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Harllaby: 1:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
Premiumwriter are you male or female. The truth is you don't have to form roged voice before you can make a point. The way you portrail yourself goes a long way. Develop a high self esteem and don't look down on yourself.

I have experience worse. 18years old me have gone to a birthday party with our 15year old neighbour's daughter. I was served with takeaway the girl was served with white dish with respect.

I was ushered to go to children's department at one church. It takes forever to convince them otherwise.

I got angry when people call me unpleasant nickname but today I grew my self-esteem around it and become proud of myself. Some peers secretly wish they are me because I always prove them otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
Premiumwriter:
I'm 25.

aghh thats surprising.anyway just go and gym to boost ur testoterone..maybe then ur voice will change cheesy cheesy
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Dpharisee: 1:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
Checkout this video on voice coaching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4SW_xMueXU
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Harllaby: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
thesicilian:
So is there Satan given voice
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Premiumwriter: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
aghh thats surprising.anyway just go and gym to boost ur testoterone..maybe then ur voice will change cheesy cheesy
started working out at home already. Gym is not close by.

Thanks for stopping by

1 Like

Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by baralatie(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
I know of a female professor of law in Lagos. no 1 her body is like a small baby.
no 2 her voice is in micro decibels she can't everybody will strain their ear to hear her out.class na mega phone
no 3 she wears (googles)

but one thing nobody can take from her is the way she carries herself and her ability to hold her ground.

summary
its your voice so what?
just be the best of whatever good that comes into hand and everyone will take you as the best option on any subject of choice

1 Like

Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Nicklaus619(m): 1:19pm On Apr 21, 2020
And I am here complaining of coarse voice shocked

And generally I have listened to my own voice note, boy oh boy, it sounds sexy grin

@ op baba do alot of vocal exercise and a lot of gyming, this may widen/broaden your Chest region and vocal chord and may result in voice coarseness.
cool
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Ningen(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Voice deepening is due to hormonal influence on the vocal cords during puberty. OP you're 25yrs old, so you've well pass that stage.

This means you're stuck with that voice for life but hey, the message behind the voice is what people are interested, stop worrying.

Just make the most of what you’ve got.
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Oluromantic: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2020
God wanted to make you Chinese during creation, but u were in a hurry to come to d world, so u entered Nigerian bus. Sorry!
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Premiumwriter: 3:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Ningen:
Voice deepening is due to hormonal influence on the vocal cords during puberty. OP you're 25yrs old, so you've well pass that stage.

This means you're stuck with that voice for life but hey, the message behind the voice is what people are interested, stop worrying.

Just make the most of what you’ve got.
hmm.

I've been reading on it and this is all you said is true
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Premiumwriter: 3:06pm On Apr 21, 2020
Oluromantic:
God wanted to make you Chinese during creation, but u were in a hurry to come to d world, so u entered Nigerian bus. Sorry!
lolz.

thank God I escaped sha.

Can't see myself with their baby rubber faces
Re: Child-like Voice: My Voice Is Very Tiny. I Really Need Help by Lamanii22(f): 3:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
Awwwwn I'd love to hear your voice though.... Whatever you do, just make the most of it...

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Gets Dragged For Calling Her Father An Animal / Should I tell her?? / Photos: Couple Marry Naked In Front Of 40 Naked Guests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.