Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,811 members, 7,817,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? (809 Views)

A Lady Not Earning At Least N150k A Month Shouldn’t Think About Marriage - Joro / Why Are Women More Excited About Marriage? / Why Are Girls Of Today So Desperate About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by Asapchikki(m): 11:25am On Jun 14, 2020
Have you being in relationships with someone who is desperate to get married and whenever you are with him/her they will always bring up the topic.
The problem is am not ready for marriage now?

what advice will you give someone in such situation now?

Opinion needed pls....
Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by flejnr(f): 11:28am On Jun 14, 2020
You let her know you are not ready, if she can’t wait for you she should move on and probably not meant for you, marriage is a serious business and you don’t just rush into it.
Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by flyingpig: 11:30am On Jun 14, 2020
Asapchikki:
Have you being in relationships with someone who is desperate to get married and whenever you are with him/her they will always bring up the topic.

Opinion needed pls....

Never let your self be forced into what you are not prepared for.

Let me give you typical attitude of partners in a forced marriage;

1. They easily flame up in anger due to slightest incident against their partner or even people around them, obviously in frustration.

2. They cheat a lot. Because they didn't decide on their own to leave bachelorhood, settle down and get married.

Bro, don't let anyone ruin your life. The final decision should be yours. End the relationship so that someone else who is ready for marriage can find her.

1 Like

Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by CokeBar(f): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2020
If you're not able to stand your ground and let your partner know that you're not ready for marriage right now...

You have no business being married now.
Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by Lashist(m): 11:39am On Jun 14, 2020
flejnr:
You let her know you are not ready, if she can’t wait for you she should move on and probably not meant for you, marriage is a serious business and you don’t just rush into it.
Lol...its a serious business for ladies right? cheesy
Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by Macphenson: 11:40am On Jun 14, 2020
After chopping her for years with it's attendant consequences, you now realise you are not ready.

You should have told her from the very first day you were approaching her that you were not ready for marriage, so she won't invest her emotions in the wrong person.

Now you have eaten to your fill, you realise you are not ready for marriage.

Nonsense.
Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by callmeRichie(m): 11:46am On Jun 14, 2020
Asapchikki:

Opinion needed pls....

Sometimes there must be a baaaad and filthy reasons a partner might be too desperate to get you hooked to him/her for marriage.

So when the pressure is too heavy on the neck, it's better you cool down and don't rush into it!

A guy shared his experience here yesterday, the babe was pregnant for his best friend so she wanna pinned it on this guy and she kept disturbing this guy for marriage. Thank God he didn't fall for it, weeks after their break up, she got married to his bestfriend cry

So get married when you want to get married!! To save yourself of upcoming tears cry

1 Like

Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by Rickyzagy: 11:53am On Jun 14, 2020
cool
Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by donbachi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Go and marry..ur mates don even born finish.
Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by lordm(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Get married bro
Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by Ningen(m): 1:07pm On Jun 14, 2020
Macphenson:
After chopping her for years with it's attendant consequences, you now realise you are not ready.

You should have told her from the very first day you were approaching her that you were not ready for marriage, so she won't invest her emotions in the wrong person.

Now you have eaten to your fill, you realise you are not ready for marriage.

Nonsense.

Bros calm down now. grin

We are in the 21st century.

It doesn't make sense to start reciting poetry on the first day about not being ready for marriage.

People have different goals for getting into a relationship; financial benefits, companionship, sex, security etc. It must not end in marriage.

Adult know this.
Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by pretydiva(f): 1:11pm On Jun 14, 2020
Oga you have answered your question yourself. You are not ready shikena
Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by ettaetta(m): 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2020
you are not ready then wait till when u are ready, marriage is not what u should rush into

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7PLL1bMTb8
Re: My Partner Is Desperate About Marriage And Am Not Ready, What Should I Do? by Goldenkrezi: 3:54pm On Jun 14, 2020
If u Neva wan marry quit things with her ASAP and let her move on with her life,u don't even know how many dudes will knock on her door after u leave. wink

No go waste her time if u Neva ready.... period cool

(1) (Reply)

See Woman Who Says She bleeps Everyday [ Watch Video] / Upgrade Nairaland,our Mods Will Not Hear...now See This / Causes Of Low Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.