Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience (831 Views)

Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / My Fiancee Betrayed Me: Should I Go Ahead With The Marriage Plans? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by darhray(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2020
We have always talked about people betraying us, but we have one way or the other betrayed people close to us or friends,.

I know i bleeped up and broke the bro code by betraying my friend, i have trust issue with him and there was a time a girl lost her phone and she came to meet me that her suspect was my friend, i eventually believed her and put in more words to make her believe its was my friend, to cut it shot, he went to police station to arrest me and the girl and we spent some hours in the cell, everything later was settled and i felt guilty of bretraying him. thats like months ago

share your experience

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes! Because I will never support evil no matter who you are to me. I have been made to believe that fighting against what is wrong and standing for what is right is betrayal if your "pals" are involved. Lol so I can say I have done that a couple of times. Sadly I will do it again until I meet people who have sense grin

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by neolboy(m): 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yes.

I had a friend who met this lovely girl through a contact which i don't know, they have been talking on the phone, so he called me one morning and started asking me if i know a particular area and i responded yes, he told me about the girl and this girl happens to be a cousin of our mutual friend.

So i decided to go check the girl out for him, getting there i met a beautiful girl, so we started talking and she started coming to my house while she kept dating my friend.

On a particular day she came visiting me and because there was already a tense atmosphere between us we kissed and had sex.

Surprisingly, she told my friend that i had sex with her, i received a call from my friend telling me that i betrayed him, but i denied the allegations with all seriousness. But i felt i betrayed him

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by darhray(m): 2:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
bad man
Ariza:
Yes! Because I will never support evil no matter who you are to me. I have been made to believe that fighting against what is wrong and standing for what is right is betrayal if your "pals" are involved. Lol so I can say I have done that a couple of times. Sadly I will do it again until I meet people who have sense grin
Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by darhray(m): 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2020
share your experience
neolboy:
yes
Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by Humanoid01(m): 2:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
I have never betrayed anyone, neither has anyone betrayed me, because my circle is extremely small. I'm sort of a happy loner. grin

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by NACE13: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
I kind of made a colleague have issue with his girlfriend and they broke up and in less than a week we started dating (she did the asking out).
Please, this happened back in secondary school; We were childish and foolish, but do I regret what I did? I'd say "No", because it was some sort of revenge for some hurtful words he said to me.
Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by chariisGRACE(m): 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
A girl approached me expressing her feelings for me, but I did not take her serious based on the fact say I don pass through so many heartbreaks.
We both got rolling, she was loving me with all her heart but me I no too send her shaa.
One horrible day, I was chilling with gees when she came to me and my gees asked who she was, and I told them "SHE IS JUST A FRIEND"

The dissappointmebt on her face was written with Arial Black. Me sef pity her. BUT I NO SEND.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by futurerex: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
I hate betrayers with passion.
Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by Humanoid01(m): 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
NACE13:
I kind of made a colleague have issue with his girlfriend and they broke up and in less than a week we started dating. please, this happened when I was still in secondary school. We were childish and foolish, but do I regret what I did? I'd say "No", because it was some sot of revenge for some hurtful words he said to me
If you have no regrets for what you did, then it makes no difference emphasizing on when it happened.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 21, 2020
darhray:
bad man
Lol. I love justice a lot and I can't stand cheating of any sort.
Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by NACE13: 2:22pm On Apr 21, 2020
Humanoid01:

If you have no regrets for what you did, then it makes no difference emphasizing on when it happened.

I did it just to make it known that it happened years ago and I have grown past that and wouldn't do such now or in the future but I was happy I got my own pound of flesh.
I wouldn't want to go into details but if you were in my shoes then, you'd probably do worse instead of letting it go.
Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by Humanoid01(m): 2:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
NACE13:

I did it just to make it known that it happened years ago and I have grown past that and wouldn't do such now or in the future but I was happy I got my own pound of flesh.
I wouldn't want to go into details but if you were in my shoes then, you'd probably do worse instead of letting it go.
If I were in your shoes, I'd pull them off 'cause they wouldn't fit. wink

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by darhray(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2020
hmmmm
Humanoid01:

Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by MayorOlohLo1(m): 2:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
No never, i'm of the most loyal, noble and honorable of the homosapien specie. I've never betrayed anyone.
Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by NACE13: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
Humanoid01:

Not if they were a pair of J's. Well, If you are sneakers person. Like I said, it's in the past
Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by Harllaby: 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hmm...if Judas can betray Jesus, Who am I

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by Freelane33(m): 9:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Yes “myself “.and it’s not a good story to tell
Re: Have You Ever Betrayed Someone? Share Your Experience by vonrueden: 9:39am On May 19, 2020
Freelane33:
Yes “myself “.and it’s not a good story to tell jigsaw puzzle
agree. I don't usually tell people that because it's the past, I want to look forward more

(1) (Reply)

I Dont Write On This Platform To Be Liked Or To Make FP. FYI / Naked Couple Marriage Ceremony With 40 Naked Guests. TF? (photos) / Why Your Relationship Will End In Tears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.