Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,007 members, 7,838,526 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Blackmailers Release Toke Makinwa Naked Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blackmailers Release Toke Makinwa Naked Pictures (388 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are The Best In The World" – Toke Makinwa / Nicki Minaj Shares Her Naked Pictures / Photos: Teenage Secondary School Student Posts Half Naked Pictures On Facebook T (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Blackmailers Release Toke Makinwa Naked Pictures by Idonmakeam: 2:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
Controversial Toke Makinwa was trending online earlier today. Reason, somebody sent her a private message of her naked pictures asking to be paid in order not to realise the pictures to the public. Shockingly, The actress gave the blackmailer the permission to realise the pictures to the public. She said;
"The day I decide to pose naked be rest assured that I don’t need nobody to release the pictures, what you can’t do is try to make money off me with threats. Not yesterday, not today, not ever."

Follow our Twitter page for the full gist and pictures.

https://twitter.com/WhistleTimes

(1) (Reply)

What Should He Do? / Why Be Say Most Ladies From Ibadan Are Runs Bae / This Is Really A Secret All Couples Or Lovers Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.