Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Discussing Dirty Chats With Your Girl- Do You Find It BAD Or Offensive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Discussing Dirty Chats With Your Girl- Do You Find It BAD Or Offensive (352 Views)

One Most Important Thing You Must Not Allow A Girl Do For You / A Girl I Met On Facebook Chats With Other Guy / I Saw My Girlfriend's Chats With Her Malaysia Based Lover, I'm Walking Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Discussing Dirty Chats With Your Girl- Do You Find It BAD Or Offensive by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
Hello Nairalander how una dey this afternoon, how you dey manage yoursef for this lockdown wella, well I bring another Tori for una ....

Anonymous person chatted me and say please I should I advice him on what to do, that whenever he start sexy and dirty discussion with his GIRLFRIEND that she always get irritated.....

And I asked why do you always do that, he responded that he is having a distance relationship with her girlfriend, her girl is in ENUGU STATE and while she is LAGOS STATE,

AND I asked her have you asked your girl the reason why she get irritated or feel bad, his response was that his girlfriend said that each time they discussed about it,

And she is alone in the house that she will be feeling Hot to have sex', and she is controlling her self, that whenever the feelings comes she start doing stuff to distract herself...

And he added that the relationship might lead to marriage?
So guys

Do you think is bad or nasty discussing that with your babe , what do you have to say about it!!

I dey the comment box now!! Tell me watin you think
Re: Discussing Dirty Chats With Your Girl- Do You Find It BAD Or Offensive by Gwagone: 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Depends on mood
Re: Discussing Dirty Chats With Your Girl- Do You Find It BAD Or Offensive by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
Gwagone:
Depends on mood

Sir can you lengthen it, we no dey see mood, maybe after much discussion, how do he put her in the mood or how do he know she is in the mood

(1) (Reply)

Who’s To Understand And Communicate More In Relationship? / Get A Bigger Dick And A Bigger Ass For Just 2k / Isn't It Better Not To Know How To Cook Than To Be A Ghanaians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.