Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients (30162 Views)

US Approves Chloroquine For Treating Coronavirus / Spanish Hospital Where Coughing Coronavirus Patients Lay On Floor Of Corridor / Coronavirus Patients On Life Support In Italian Quarantine Centre (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by Pharaoh350s(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Maka Y
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by GboyegaD(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2020
Kinematics:

I'm not referring to PPP. In talking about PP meaning private practice. That's people that own private hospitals.

I agree and was just stressing that even in our government hospitals where PPP was introduced for efficiency, they are still driven by greed.
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by GboyegaD(m): 8:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
edoairways:

I like your signature

Thanks boss.
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by JB4life: 8:33pm On Apr 21, 2020
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/04/breaking-tension-as-abia-closes-private-hospital-treating-coronavirus-patients/

Lack of adequate Covid-19 screening capacity puts many people in danger of the disease.
Ideally the test for Covid-19 should be routinely done for any patient reporting at any health facility in Nigeria now.
May God have mercy on us.
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by Clementmayo: 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Issokay but

meanwhile DM I buy All network recharge cards including e-pins,scratch pins or transfer at a good rate and get your cash in 5minute...100% trusted Vendor. Please call or whatsapp clement on 07059..65.49..11
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by Pepple20: 8:36pm On Apr 21, 2020
Not a good idea
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by cmecproblem(m): 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Money, destroying lives since 1100s
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by agborodun: 8:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by Kenydisharp1985: 8:41pm On Apr 21, 2020
I tort ikpeazu said abia is the only state mentioned in the Bible

1 Like

Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by JonCina(m): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
I think it'd have been normal to mention the name of the hospital so that anyone that had been in the hospital over a certain period should either self-isolate or present himself for testing.
This is the best and mist effective way to prevent community spread!

1 Like

Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by zinny377(f): 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
What's with all this private hospitals thinking they can independently handle coronavirus cases

This is purely madness, do u want to get us all killed

It is highly contagious and there is utmost need to keep tabs on those they have come in contact with, that's why NCDC should take on all the cases.

Oluwa come to our aid!
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by apex2456: 8:43pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 1338241[/color]
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by oscarvicto(m): 8:45pm On Apr 21, 2020
Our well Seasoned and smoked oven dried catfish is available. Free delivery in port harcourt and bayelsa!!!

Call/whatsapp

Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by wizod(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
slowpoke. Where in Aba are the two isolation centres located?
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 21, 2020
angry
I know that private hospitals aren't supposed to treat covid-19 patients, but is that the reason for the closure?
Closing hospitals in a country where Medicare is grossly inadequate. Is that how best to handle it.
What kind of governors do we even have in this country.
Everyone is now using this opportunity to exhibit draconian, authoritarian activities.
Just look at wike too.
They think everything is force and muscle angry
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by 1Dray(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
Why would a private hospital risk the life of their staff and loved ones? Thought the NMA decision was that no private hospital should treat COVID19 cases.

Except in the case of Abba Kyari, I guess.
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by Glorymax: 8:56pm On Apr 21, 2020
With all the underlying sickness mentioned, and their age, where did the index cases contract COVID-19
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by apex1430: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 3612904[/color]
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by hokafor(m): 9:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
Two old men, That are diabetic, has high blood pressure and stroke. receiving treatment in a private hospital .this criminal governor has final caught escape goats I hope he dose not kill them with otapiapia in order to register a case of cornavirus death.
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by Arinze86(m): 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
yet to be named private hospital...thunder strike u people involved in the scam to death.[color=#990000][/color]..useless people
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by olusteady(m): 9:08pm On Apr 21, 2020
Metrix147:

Source: https://abntv.ng/2020/04/breaking-tension-as-abia-closes-private-hospital-treating-coronavirus-patients/

I thought the governor said Abia is the only Nigerian state in the bible and therefore Coronavirus cannot enter his state.
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by apex9377: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2020
[color=#] 1038044[/color]
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by Jonah507(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
I love anything that has to do with animation : Toy story, Shrek, Madagascar, Zootopia, how to train your dragon, Tom and Jerry, Up, konfu Panda, the list is endless

I love it!!

Suggest new ones to me please.
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by DaaLor(m): 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create a post and login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 1k everyday Ask me how, 07069446182
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by Odogwu999(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
undecided why my state everytime am very disappointed to the present governor. SMH
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by kalu61(m): 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2020
l was looking out for the name of the private hospital in Umuahia. This people self.
Re: Abia Closes Private Hospital Treating Coronavirus Patients by highness25(m): 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
RealSolution001:
Close it well.

Evening all, any amount just to feed this lockdown period is all I need. Do well to drop any amount for me. Nothing is too small.

Bank name: Ecobank Plc
Account number: 3351-09-7274

Stay blessed and stay safe.

I want to transfer 100n, that's all I have

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Medical Doctor Arrested In Ebonyi State (Photo) / The Truth About Eggs / Seven Causes Of Infertility You Should Know About But Don't

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.