Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) (12480 Views)

This Is What Smart People Watch at Night [Picture] / This Is What I Saw On My Girlfriend's Last Night [picture] / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Charge: 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2020
angry

I will Bleep this Ass first and then ask my girlfriend to forgive me if she finds out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Sundrus: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lol...e no even dey that attractive sef. grin

12 Likes

Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by babyfaceafrica: 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
Smh

3 Likes

Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by DanseMacabre(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
She get wide shoulders like wrestler. grin
In fact sef, the yansh look strong like bread. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by saintneo(m): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2020
Charge:
angry

What if...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................

..................................................................................

He/she/it/they are a tranny?

Most trannies have broad shoulders.
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by ovcwality(m): 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
OP na you sabi

Ehen Free Airdrop and instant withdrawal, complete the registration and refer at least 3 people to withdraw
check my link in my signature
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Charge: 8:39pm On Apr 21, 2020
saintneo:

What if...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

He/she/it/they are a tranny?

Most trannies have broad shoulders.

I will cover his/her dick and then Bleep her brains out

2 Likes

Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Smony: 9:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
THE ASS DO NOT LOOK ATTRACTIVE TO ME.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by saintneo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2020
Charge:

Tufia!
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by BlueBanana: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
<hr />
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by gift2xl: 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2020
Yeayea.
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Farki: 11:30pm On Apr 21, 2020
DanseMacabre:
She get wide shoulders like wrestler. grin
In fact sef, the yansh look strong like bread. undecided

She has the exact shape of my last babe. I miss the soft, nyash the shoulders not so much.
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by olamidedivotee(f): 9:44am On Apr 22, 2020
Rubbish
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by kingPhidel(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2020
She has terrible ogbomosho tribal marks... That's why op crop the head of the picture ..
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by potent5(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingPhidel:
She has terrible ogbomosho tribal marks... That's why op crop the head of the picture ..

Why ogbomosho?

grin
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Mayorleo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingPhidel:

Says an egun man with life-endagering accent
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by kingPhidel(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Mayorleo:

Says an egun man with life-endagering accent
grin grin
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by kingPhidel(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
potent5:

Why ogbomosho?

grin
with apologies , their tribal mark be like person fought with Lion grin

Anyways why the guy want make we choose between our labembe and one headless picture with flat back ? I mean it's crazy ya know .
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by potent5(m): 6:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
kingPhidel:
with apologies , their tribal mark be like person fought with Lion grin

Anyways why the guy want make we choose between our labembe and one headless picture with flat back ? I mean it's crazy ya know .
I know.
cool

1 Like

Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by jawalis(m): 7:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
This CEMENT ASS
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by khiaa(f): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Charge:

Gay.
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Tozic: 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
khiaa:

Gay.
I've never seen a NOISY American on a forum or social media group like you
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by khiaa(f): 9:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tozic:

I've never seen a NOISY American on a forum or social media group like you

Noisy? Social media was created for what, hmmmm could it be socializing, commenting to different topics? Here's a little hint for you, if you can't deal with other people comments just IGNORE them.
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Tozic: 9:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
khiaa:

Noisy? Social media was created for what, hmmmm could it be socializing, commenting to different topics? Here's a little hint for you, if you can't deal with other people comments just IGNORE them.
angry
'yen yen yen yen'
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by khiaa(f): 9:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tozic:

angry
'yen yen yen yen'
grin grin grin. grin
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Dfynboi: 12:35am On Apr 23, 2020
khiaa:

Gay.
hello
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by khiaa(f): 1:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Dfynboi:
hello
Hello smiley
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Dfynboi: 1:04am On Apr 23, 2020
khiaa:

Hello smiley
hw u doing??saw ur comment sometimes ago on a thread on health section so im wondering if u re a medical doc??
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by khiaa(f): 1:43am On Apr 23, 2020
Dfynboi:
hw u doing??saw ur comment sometimes ago on a thread on health section so im wondering if u re a medical doc??

What was the comment and no I'm not a doctor?
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Dfynboi: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2020
khiaa:

What was the comment and no I'm not a doctor?
oh sorry
Re: Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) by Hotspotbro(m): 9:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
khiaa:

Na so

(1) (Reply)

Seriously! Does That Make Us Bad Girls? / A Woman Pictured Showing Her Private Part In S.africa Zoo(pics) / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.