Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady (93657 Views)

Why Plain Looking Ladies Attract Better Suitors/Husbands Than Beautiful Ladies. / Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by bobolaga: 10:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
That is the truth,you girls are too selective,the runs girls now know the body language of men,that is why is like that,the handsome of a man is inside the man not, in the faces,cars nor the cloth he wears.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by CaptainFM1: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
It all depends on what you call best or better husband! Do u think any good and responsible guy will in his right sense marry a runs girl?

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by akaahs(m): 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Babythicksme17:
She stated the obvious.Bad girls always get responsible and caring bf/husband.
Y won't they get good/caring husband while the so called church girl don't even know how to keep a guy and are full of hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by sterlingbrown: 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na them,this is exactly what they say, this is the statement they utter to justify their kind of life. Decent girls are still winning out there dont be deceived on social media.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Xisnin(m): 10:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
I wish I was cause they seem to be getting the best out of life
It is not too late to start.
You are not really a "good girl" as you think because you lack conviction in what you do.

A person should be good for their own sake not because they want to get married to a "rich man".
You can't be trusted to be stable under stressful conditions.

11 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by jericco1(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Tell her to start naming them undecided
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by apex5248: 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 3651840[/color]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XklusivGistBlog(m): 10:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
Oyiboman69:
The time ashawo get good opportunity don pass.now people don too many for the market both small small girls... I strongly reject that your conclusion

Leave that one. She dey joke
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
CaptainFM1:
It all depends on what you call best or better husband! Do u think any good and responsible guy will in his right sense marry a runs girl?
Thanks for this ...
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by zyzxx(m): 10:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
these same possibilities r the reason decent girls r decent , n still don’t gain nothing from it
will you stop spewing rubbish? You people that will claim you know God, whereas you are just church goer, you don't no God at all

Olosho reigns when it comes to side chicks

But wife, I mean wife. Every responsible man want a decent, God fearing, God loving, a woman that can train the children the way of the Lord to Mary.

Abey, wetin olosho want teach children ? How to smoke?

You think marriage is all about sex?
Olosho get brain to keep home
Olosho be thinker
Can she be a good companion, talkless of help mate?

Pls, take useless statistics away from here

Rubbish.

P. s. If you are a good girl, run away from this foolish advise

8 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by cray91(m): 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very Right! It's Bull Crap, Don't Mind Tha Girl

Very Few Among Them Get the Opportunity Then Arise The Crazy Conclusion

No Rich Man Takes Runs Girls Serious again, They Just use Them For The Moment and Thats It
Oyiboman69:
The time ashawo get good opportunity don pass.now people don too many for the market both small small girls... I strongly reject that your conclusion

5 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by heironymos(m): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
I have always wondered about this phenomenon.sha Las Las it is called and evil world, but as for me, I'm only interested in individuality.
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true

https://mobile.twitter.com/Deola__Adereti/status/1252567725693702144

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by frozen70(f): 10:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
What u guys think ?

Majority of those bad girls used diabolical means to get their husbands and still use that means to manipulate but they will not tell the truth

Those ones thst waits on the Lord will sure get theirs, just that it takes Time

Who will see a young man making money that will let him go just like that

Why can't they get married to the poor men if you think nothing diabolical went on

6 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Prechgold1180(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Aya
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Adakintroy2: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fake news.

Which man you think no DE see. Who Wan turn olosho to housewife.

No be only "all" na hall.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by apex8665: 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by am4truth(m): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
How did you come up with these?? That's confirmation bias you know

Don't mind her with the fake statistics. Runs girls never.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Donpaper:
You only dated with a closed and biased mimd. You say you are decent. For a guy man Brother, balanced in all angles including decency but still social. If all you brag about is just decency, while lacking in all other areas. Kole werk.
I'm not here to argue with you sir. Have a beautiful night
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Isoduwa(m): 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
undecidedBecause runzs girls are used to rich homies while sister Gloria's are used to usher
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Righttip: 10:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
J111333:
That's what they make you believe on social media. cheesy

Exactly
The assumption for good marriage must be the pictures, cars they drive and the holiday destinations but noone sees the tears and sorrow

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Simbrixton(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
successful men are looking at looks in making decisions on marriage

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Juniorangel(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
A runs girl has seen it all as in different types of men so she knows better what she wants.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by dingbang(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
And who told you the men they married were responsible? Many people las las get serious body count be it the man or the woman so no come here dey deceive yaself.

The main thing is, when you wan marry, no pretend, just be yaself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Vulcan24(m): 10:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Munzy14:

Never a fallacy,that is the reality of happenings.

All the girls in my undergraduate days who are coded runs girls married first before the acclaimed good ones.

so the end justify the means .....?
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Everyone options differ
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Ejyksneh(m): 10:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
[q smiley
she open leg give you? Mumu Liliantalks post=88711616] small small girls kee ? We talking of women in general, woman wey quick spoil enter street meet better guys, look at Jemena for example opening her body everywhere, is happily married [/quote]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Blackbishop(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:

Cuz we that are with yhu, yhu care less to be with us.. of ask yhu out now na my account balance yhu wan see.. And me too I dey find babe wey done hammer
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Emancipator001: 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
@liliantalk, it's not too late to be a bad girl. If Jehovah be God, serve him. otherwise, serve Baal. So sorry if you feel offended but it's not by force. How can u compare those that serve God with those who don't. Have you not read, that we should not be envious of the evil doers when they prosper? Their end the scripture says is a disaster! Job 21:7-13, Ps.92:7.

6 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by seeker121(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
The reason is that most of this runs girls know how to access,test man.Most of them can go extra mile on bed which contribute to their chance of getting a good man.Some decent girls still dey carry the thing enter the oza room like you begging them to shift or open.In short bad girls falling for good guys and bad boys marrying good girls making me wonder and speechless.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Eniolakiite(f): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Interesting grin cheesy

That you’re a runs girl or a church girl is not always a determinant of the type of husband you end up with.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by am4truth(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
nah ,, all these ashawo and run girls hv serious bfs, while decent girls r stack single

Pure lies from hell. No right thinking man would leave a decent girl 4 a run girl except he is bewitched.

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by jaxxy(m): 10:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:

Cos church gals don't know how to interact. Im sure they shun or snub alot of guys while waiting on one particular brother or guy. Also Every body be pretending or forming holier than thou in church. I don't dig it

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.