Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady (93757 Views)

Why Plain Looking Ladies Attract Better Suitors/Husbands Than Beautiful Ladies. / Were Our Fore Fathers Better Husbands Than US Nowadays / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2020
lefulefu:
most times ex runzgirls are married to very faithful and submissive men cheesy.its only very few of them who are unlucky to end up with wayward men.
I agree ,, decent girls r dating the women beater and cheats

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 7:53am On Apr 22, 2020
ibkayee:
I mean some get married to 'better men', some don't, same goes for all the self-proclaimed 'good girls'

Plus it's not like these girls have their sexual history written on their foreheads, every single one of these men can't know about everyone's past. And that goes for average and 'top-tier' men alike.

And since there are multiple facets to an individual, asides most likely being fine and experienced, who knows what other attractive talents and characteristics she possesses, or is 'runs girl' supposed to be her only identity? 'Reformed runs' girls are in happy relationships and get married to 'responsible' unsuspecting men every day
the point is whether they know or not ,, these runs girls base on we we wey know them , date n marry better men
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by oodua1stson: 7:55am On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
How true this ? well to me , very true
if you wa. Do olosho go do am. You don't need anybody's permission as long as you're 18

12 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by emmaodet: 8:01am On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
Cause that’s what they want ,,, bottom line u could even say she was wrong , cause she wasn’t , run girl met the rich better men ,,, while the decent once’s should suffer with men , na wah

Look, in as much as what you said is true, it is not advisable to encourage it because on the long run, it will boomerang.
What you said is not different from what most guys are facing.
Most rich guys are into yahoo yahoo, cocaine trafficking, pipeline vandalisers and oil tappers, ritualist, financial looters etc and it makes the cool, nice hardworking guys start thinking if they are not wasting their time. These bad guys live the kind of life most good guys can always dream about. Going on vacations, buying sweet apartments or duplexes in choice areas, buying clean sweet cars, been praised by musicians and girls rushing them.
Pls, we shouldn't glorify bad things, we should keep encouraging people who are doing good and trying not to be distracted.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 8:02am On Apr 22, 2020
NYCnextStop:
and trust me no one is stopping you. Good luck to you.

So who says good girls don’t get married. Abi former runs girls no dey go Shiloh. Not every girl will marry or get a good man irrespective of being good or bad. We all seek out for different qualities in people. The so called runs girl is someone’s perfect girl

The issue is when the so called good girls get married we see it as normal so most times don’t notice but the moment when a former runs girl gets married it gets our attention coz we assume they are not fit to get married

Work on yourself op. Runs will not get you a man. Some runs girls have other qualities men seek which so called good girls don’t
Runs hv sha got them men . They hv other qualities n u belive there ain’t good girls who hv those good qualities also ? Who r very single ?
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 8:05am On Apr 22, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
We have many other responsible ladies too who are married, so what are you typing??
I am typing the truth .
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2020
lefulefu:
of course yes..so u never meet some guys wey dey cook for kitchen while their wife go dey sitting room dey relax cheesy
i don see plenty cheesy
there some wey the wife go bring her lover come their house and the man will be in the sitting room moping cheesy while the lover and the wife will be in the bedroom
lol seriously
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2020
To me the problem with us good girls is we want commited men , we do not want to give our bodies to unfit men , n when we meet a man we like ,we can sex them with out money n that makes us vulnerable, so broke guys like decent girls cause they r cheap n vulnerable , promising them marriage n all , knowing they will buy it. but the run girls put money first , think whatever , they do not care ,,, n money on a woman’s Pusey validates her worth , that’s the truth

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by arthorjnr(m): 8:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
To me the problem with us good girls is we want commited men , we do not want to give our bodies to unfit men , n when we meet a man we like we can sex them with out money n that makes us vulnerable so broke guys like decent girls cause they r cheap n vulnerable , promising them marriage n all , knowing they will buy it. but the run girls put money first , think whatever they do not care ,,, n money on a woman’s Pusey validates her worth , that’s the truth

Truth is, the first thing you have to change is your mentality.
If its runs that will give you that supposed good husband, good luck.

I don't see why you can't hustle and make your own happiness.

Why do females feel like they need to get married for validation?
I'm grateful I don't keep such female friends.

Runs girls are experienced in the art of flirting and seduction.
They already know what men want and how to get men and mind you they have all the other qualities of a good girl, except they sell their bodies. They're always at the right place to meet successful frivolous men. It's not all bed of roses for them. Most times their past haunts them.

Good girls feel flirting is bad, heck seduction is worse. But they're wrong. You don't have to sell your body before you learn these two arts. And trust me, men love women that are seductive not just physically.

Don't be a stuck up girl and expect miracles, you don't have to sex anybody, just mingle, flirt and seduce, while maintaining your pride and dignity.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by NYCnextStop(m): 8:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
Runs hv sha got them men . They hv other qualities n u belive there ain’t good girls who hv those good qualities also ? Who r very single ?
same way there are runs girls who are single. Just do you and be real. Nothing is certain

6 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2020
arthorjnr:

They already know what men want and how to get men and mind you they have all the other qualities of a good girl, except they sell their bodies. They're always at the right place to meet successful frivolous men. It's not all bed of roses for them. Most times their past haunts them.

Good girls feel flirting is bad, heck seduction is worse. But they're wrong. You don't have to sell your body before you learn these two arts. And trust me, men love women that are seductive not just physically.

Don't be a stuck up girl and expect miracles, you don't have to sex anybody, just mingle, flirt and seduce, while maintaining your pride and dignity.
i agree n also disagree with ur point , there is a difference between church girls and just plain decent girls . I am not a church girl , I meet men ,date men , hv a fling guy , for konji reasons , but I don’t sell my body . A girl is decent does not mean she’s a novice with men .

Like I said b4 men who hv money never value women who give it up for free . N decent girls r free givers to men they r into n demand just the little things. But for a run girl money is first n most important, n that’s what rich men value in women . Putting a price on it !! But decent girls r more interested in commitment .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by InfinityFabric: 9:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
if u don’t know the meaning of someone saying they don’t hv the balls to do something, u r lost !! No it’s not a male thing , it’s actually more of a female thing than male . Cheers
U don goofed mate little princess.

3 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Tozic: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2020
All these children of early twenties, proffering advice to their mother selfgrin

6 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Very true. I have a female friend with a body count of over 12 men. She used to engage in party and literally sucked d!cks for a living. She is now married to a pastor. The pastor is everything a lady could ever dream of.
The last time I checked, Most of the ladies slut-shaming her were either still single and searching or married to men that are struggling financially or that beat them regularly.
Life is a gamble.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 22, 2020
arthorjnr:

Well said

6 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
To me the problem with us good girls is we want commited men , we do not want to give our bodies to unfit men , n when we meet a man we like we can sex them with out money n that makes us vulnerable so broke guys like decent girls cause they r cheap n vulnerable , promising them marriage n all , knowing they will buy it. but the run girls put money first , think whatever they do not care ,,, n money on a woman’s Pusey validates her worth , that’s the truth
LOL "us good girls" indeed. Who dash you good girl?
grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by MhizJoyce(f): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2020
Babythicksme17:
She stated the obvious.Bad girls always get responsible and caring bf/husband.
Because men prefer beautiful girls to intelligent girls. A woman must always learn to look attractive.

15 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Stillthebest: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2020
kiss

It is true and the reasons are not luck but smartness.

They are experienced as to what men really want.

They are exposed to what and what to satisfy men with.

They know how to pamper men because of their trade ethics.

They are most time pretty,trendy and hot(one wey never spoil and do runz with brain).

They meet many men rich or poor, high or low. Most of which easily fall in love with them because of their ways of tending to them, out of which they take out the rich, most responsible and better one out of them.

" Good girls" on the other hand are not good or make themselves not to be good.

They sometimes lack dress sense. Won't use good deodorants , carry Jesus on their heads, don't kno how to Cook or pamper men, are not free, not sweet in bed, have less of exposure, can't even advise their men on certain issues because they are brain-limited and above all, not exposed to many men out of which they can chose the best.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nomswag: 11:21am On Apr 22, 2020
grin you guys dunno. that girl issa runs girl and she's giving herself hope..My people, this format is new. The weak ones will join the runs job, think what she said is correct.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 11:46am On Apr 22, 2020
NockMedia:

LOL "us good girls" indeed. Who dash you good girl?
grin
I know my self , no be u go dash me kiss

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Because men prefer beautiful girls to intelligent girls. A woman must always learn to look attractive.
I think I agree

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 11:51am On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
i agree n also disagree with ur point , there is a difference between church girls and just plain decent girls . I am not a church girl , I meet men ,date men , hv a fling guy , for konji reasons , but I don’t sell my body . A girl is decent does not mean she’s a novice with men .

Like I said b4 men who hv money never value women who give it up for free . N decent girls r free givers to men they r into n demand just the little things. But for a run girl money is first n most important, n that’s what rich men value in women . Putting a price on it !! But decent girls r more interested in commitment .

The problem with most so-called good girls is that they love bad men. I guess that's why marriage doesn't come easy to them. But you don't need to be good or bad to be settled in life, you just need to date accordingly. A "good girl" friend of mine is married to a pastor & they seem happy from the outside. The thing is, we're all viewing these things from the outside, but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. It's not over until it's over. Meaning, those marriages could end due to irreconcilable differences, long term. Some people are just not fit for marriage & someone always ends up miserable in those unholy unions. I've watched many marriages fall apart because a leopard can't change its spots, making endings inevitable over time. So don't feel left out because someone got hitched before you did because you don't know the fate of their marriage. Just hope that you'll meet a suitable match & that your own marriage will stand the test of time. Honestly these days, very few marriages are enviable. They're mostly marriages of convenience where one or both parties are secretly unfulfilled.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 11:54am On Apr 22, 2020
Stillthebest:
kiss

It is true and the reasons are not luck but smartness.

They are experienced as to what men really want.

They are exposed to what and what to satisfy men with.

They know how to pamper men because of their trade ethics.

They are most time pretty,trendy and hot(one wey never spoil and do runz with brain).

They meet many men rich or poor, high or low. Most of which easily fall in love with them because of their ways of tending to them, out of which they take out the rich, most responsible and better one out of them.

" Good girls" on the other hand are not good or make themselves not to be good.

They sometimes lack dress sense. Won't use good deodorants , carry Jesus on their heads, don't kno how to Cook or pamper men, are not free, not sweet in bed, have less of exposure, can't even advise their men on certain issues because they are brain-limited and above all, not exposed to many men out of which they can chose the best.
u are wrong , many good girls hv fashion sense especially the ones from good homes and the others who’s don’t hv money n do not depend on men . And I hv met runs girls who don’t even make up, only a few runs girls r slay mamas , the good girls u hv met r dirty girls

4 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Liliantalks: 11:58am On Apr 22, 2020
XhosaNostra:

The problem with most so-called good girls is that they love bad men. I guess that's why marriage doesn't come easy to them. But you don't need to be good or bad to be settled in life, you just need to date accordingly. A "good girl" friend of mine is married to a pastor & they seem happy from the outside. The thing is, we're all viewing these things from the outside, but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. It's not over until it's over. Meaning, those marriages could end due to irreconcilable differences, long term. Some people are just not fit for marriage & someone always ends up miserable in those unholy unions. I've watched many marriages fall apart because a leopard can't change its spots, making endings inevitable over time. So don't feel left out because someone got hitched before you did because you don't know the fate of their marriage. Just hope that you'll meet a suitable match & that your own marriage will stand the test of time. Honestly these days, very few marriages are enviable. They're mostly marriages of convenience where one or both parties are secretly unfulfilled.
u made sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 12:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
[

Thats why one should not ne hasty to go into marriage.Some women Are ready to rush into it with one d barely know.
This Morning from a girl i met few Days telling about her past relationship she wants marriage,its not bad but d sudden notice and she is still very very Young.
One Working class made me to literally run out of her House because she was all Over me for marriage,she even promised to give ne 400k to Assist me in my Business but gave d condition we so the introduction.What if i accepted and later everything Goes your?
When one judge,You should also put These points into consideration......

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88724501]

The problem with most so-called good girls is that they love bad men. I guess that's why marriage doesn't come easy to them. But you don't need to be good or bad to be settled in life, you just need to date accordingly. A "good girl" friend of mine is married to a pastor & they seem happy from the outside. The thing is, we're all viewing these things from the outside, but we don't know what goes on behind closed doors. It's not over until it's over. Meaning, those marriages could end due to irreconcilable differences, long term. Some people are just not fit for marriage & someone always ends up miserable in those unholy unions. I've watched many marriages fall apart because a leopard can't change its spots, making endings inevitable over time. So don't feel left out because someone got hitched before you did because you don't know the fate of their marriage. Just hope that you'll meet a suitable match & that your own marriage will stand the test of time. Honestly these days, very few marriages are enviable. They're mostly marriages of convenience where one or both parties are secretly unfulfilled. [/quote]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Thats why one should not ne hasty to go into marriage.Some women Are ready to rush into it with one d barely know.
This Morning from a girl i met few Days telling about her past relationship she wants marriage,its not bad but d sudden notice and she is still very very Young.
One Working class made me to literally run out of her House because she was all Over me for marriage,she even promised to give ne 400k to Assist me in my Business but gave d condition we so the introduction.What if i accepted and later everything Goes your?
When one judge,You should also put These points into consideration......

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88724501]

The bolded, that's pretty much it. Marriage is no walk in the park, hence there're many who've married more than once. The 1st one is often a mistake because people are so eager keeping up with the Jones' or rushing against their biological clocks, to really take in who or what they're committing their lives to.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Stillthebest: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
[/b] u are wrong , many good girls hv fashion sense especially the ones from good homes and the others who’s don’t hv money n do not depend on men . And I hv met runs girls who don’t even make up, only a few runs girls r slay mamas , the good girls u hv met r dirty girls

The fashion sense you made mention isnt the type the rich men want.

Self training supercedes other trainings.
Not all runz girls will make up and not all good girls will lack the qualifications.

Here: discussing reasons why runz girls get that opportunity more than good girls.
And what's showing you the front side will show others the back side.
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
I Want to marry someone i truly love,not cos of Money.
I have many close F Friends but am about to make my decision but my travel to Europe after convid makes me to put a hold on it cos i May meet d right Person there.I dont Want to marry here and abandon her here that will ne The height of wickedness.
Marriage should ne once till Death....thats why after every i believe there is More to it

XhosaNostra:

The bolded, that's pretty much it. Marriage is no walk in the park, hence there're many who've married more than once. The 1st one is often a mistake because people are so eager keeping up with the Jones' or rushing against their biological clocks, to really take in who or what they're committing their lives to.

1 Like

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:

I Want to marry someone i truly love,not cos of Money.
I have many close F Friends but am about to make my decision but my travel to Europe after convid makes me to put a hold on it cos i May meet d right Person there.I dont Want to marry here and abandon her here that will ne The height of wickedness.
Marriage should ne once till Death....thats why after every i believe there is More to it

Good luck with that smiley
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Rawhumper(m): 12:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
[
What do You really Want in your kind of man?
Btw....thanks�

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88726502]

Good luck with that smiley[/quote]
Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by XhosaNostra(f): 12:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Rawhumper:
[
What do You really Want in your kind of man?
Btw....thanks�

quote author=XhosaNostra post=88726502]

Good luck with that smiley

I can't put it in words, but I know it when I see it. I'm an intuitive person, so everything to me is mostly about feeling someone out. Listening to the unspoken so to speak.

2 Likes

Re: Runs Girls Are Getting Better Husbands Than Church Girls - Lady by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Liliantalks:
lol seriously
most of these runzgirls get married to submissive men and they feed them heavily with love portions in order to turn them to imbeciles so they can continue their trade with no interference.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / “father Pity Me And Send A Man To Me” – Nigerian Lady Cries Out / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.