Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (67612 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by NYCnextStop(m): 8:47am On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:
If ur story is true, its a lost battle for u already, if you really understand women you will knw that women are hypergamy in nature.......

thr is little or Notting u can do now, the so called ex is loaded than you financially and don't forget he was thr even before you, he knew all the weak points. For her to even continue charting with the ex,shows that she is still much attached to the ex and its matter of time before she falls yakata again.

I used to tell and warn my wife, [/b]any female (Young and adult) that gives me chance to be talking to her, will fall for me eventually.[b]

You were thr when she needed you most and its time to dump you and move forward.
how do you do that @bolded
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2020
she is too materialistic....she is not your woman, let her go. ..beside you are stil young and in 100l , face your studies and make money...you will find many beautiful ones attracted to you when you make it..so be calm and move on!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ojuu4u(m): 9:58am On Apr 22, 2020
NYCnextStop:
how do you do that @bolded
in as much a Lady gives u chance to be talking to her ,she doesn't shuts guy out from hearing sweet words, such girl has high tendency to fall for that guy........the only way that can make woman not to fall for man # (a man who is sugar coated mouth thou) is by not giving him chance to hear his words.

Any girl that tells u that am just charting with him or just give him my contacts ,I can never date him, uhhhhhmmmmmm, she will soon fall yakata.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Skmoda360(m): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2020
CorGier:
The sooner you let him have her the better for you.

The earlier he gets to mess her up again the better. That way she can make it back in time to your arms for Christmas. Then you get to fix her like you did before, pending when he comes back around to steal her away again.
Dude is not even suppose to be dating her in the first place..he should have take his cut and waka..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 11:00am On Apr 22, 2020
Skmoda360:

Dude is not even suppose to be dating her in the first place..he should have take his cut and waka..

Some of life's most painful lessons are better learnt from experience anyway.

He'll be alright.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Eraddray(m): 11:42am On Apr 22, 2020
sit her down.... talk to her by giving her the reason to leave u for him... let her knw it's her choice to make... don't change to her... but get a little more silent...
and watch her stick to u...
avoid making troubles with her
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Charleys: 11:49am On Apr 22, 2020
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag . But she made it known to me how Really bad her boyfriend is treating her .
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on his boy despite all my try and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester .. she call me on phone and ask if I was around that she have something to tell me.... She came to me sobbing really bad and crying ... She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and ask for a breakup...

I felt sorry for her because that she narrate how she was dis-virgin by the guy ..

So she slept over that night ... And eventually we started dating......

It's been over a year we have been dating now... She is so sweet and loyal ...

Not until she called me last month her ex came with his new car to see her at home ....

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

She screenshoted everything to me herself.....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should i do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys.

Baba go and find your own virgin

I'm from the virgin crew, and I know that guy go fVck your chick again. At the end YOU LOOSE

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Skmoda360(m): 12:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
CorGier:

Some of life's most painful lessons are better learnt from experience anyway.

He'll be alright.
Gbam!!! Truth that wink
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Goodmarlian: 12:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:
in as much a Lady gives u chance to be talking to her ,she doesn't shuts guy out from hearing sweet words, such girl has high tendency to fall for that guy........the only way that can make woman not to fall for man # (a man who is sugar coated mouth thou) is by not giving him chat to hear is words.

Any girl that tells u that am just charting with him or just give him my contacts ,I can never date him, uhhhhhmmmmmm, she will soon fall yakata.

So you have never being rejected before by any of them biggest lie ever..
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Goodmarlian: 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eraddray:
sit her down.... talk to her by giving her the reason to leave u for him... let her knw it's her choice to make... don't change to her... but get a little more silent...
and watch her stick to u...
avoid making troubles with her

Logical discussions don't work with women.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ojuu4u(m): 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Goodmarlian:

So you have never being rejected before by any of them biggest lie ever..

Read it clearly, I didn't say I ve never be rejected by women, in fact countless times , but the one who allowed me to continue talking and charting. They latter fell. Of course you are still a teenager, you will soon grow up to be a man....
Thr is a particular lady I started toasting* since 2015, she fell for me DEC 2019.....initially she rejected me vehemently.

8 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Goodmarlian: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
ojuu4u:

Read it clear, I didn't say I ve be rejected by women, but the one who allowed me to continue talking and charting. They latter fell. Of course you are still a teenager, you will soon grow up to be a man....

I am not a teen maybe you be you are dealing with average girl with little option.every man knows how to lie to and sweet talk ladies.but getting them fall you is beyond you power its something even them cannot choose.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ojuu4u(m): 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Goodmarlian:

I am not a teen maybe you be you are dealing with average girl with little option.every man knows how to lie to and sweet talk ladies.but getting them fall you is beyond you power its something even them cannot choose.

I understand u.........u re inexperienced man.....bye.

NB .....making women fall is not an achievement, but u couldn't do thinking others can't , its sign of myopic minded man..or a teenager
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ocha88(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag . But she made it known to me how Really bad her boyfriend is treating her .
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on his boy despite all my try and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester .. she call me on phone and ask if I was around that she have something to tell me.... She came to me sobbing really bad and crying ... She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and ask for a breakup...

I felt sorry for her because that she narrate how she was dis-virgin by the guy ..

Not until she called me last month her ex came with his new car to see her at home ....

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should i do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Oboy hustle o

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Meteng: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
MASTERCHIEF0847:
I don't know how this will end but i know the so called ex is going to fvck her again.
Women are manipulative and she is going to do just that.
Exactly. I can't remember how many ex's I've bonked since. I even cried for one like that how I've missed her, and can't get over her. We have been bonking since. She get bobo o and I get babe. For all I know, someone maybe doing same to me, it's tit for tat

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Eraddray(m): 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
Goodmarlian:

Logical discussions don't work with women.
u don't need it to work immediately... don't worry... just seed it in... it'll surely fruit when needed
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by SweetCunt97(f): 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lost cause.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Victornezzar: 2:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Beg her.... Beg her.... Keep on begging her... Do anything she wants you to do for her... She'll cherish you more than her ex wink wink

Mad man..... You know what will happen and you're still looking for advice... Lefulefu are these guys blind?? angry

5 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Victornezzar:
Beg her.... Beg her.... Keep on begging her... Do anything she wants you to do for her... She'll cherish you more than her ex wink wink

that the girl"s ex don progress for life is enough fuel for op to focus on his own and try make something out of it instead of trying to fight off the ex cheesy.see ehn the ex will still fuk the girl weda op threaten the guy or not cheesy.he will fuk her and still dump her over and over cheesy.any man wey dey dey threatened of ex cos the ex has made it in life should sit down and think of his life cheesy and try to progress as well.that girl is hindering op"s progress

Mad man..... You know what will happen and you're still looking for advice... Lefulefu are these guys blind?? angry
that the girl"s ex don progress for life is enough fuel for op to focus on his own and try make something out of it instead of trying to fight off the ex cheesy.see ehn the ex will still fuk the girl weda op threaten the guy or not cheesy.he will fuk her and still dump her over and over cheesy.any man wey dey dey threatened of ex cos the ex has made it in life should sit down and think of his life cheesy and try to progress as well.that girl is hindering op"s progress

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Victornezzar: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
lefulefu:
I don't know the type of guys we breed nowadays....It's so glaring.... Yet he's still looking for a way to win her heart
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by drmikeadams(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Samrocker:

angry angry grin
angry angry grin grin. Leave woman and read ur book so u become financially okay like d Ex ,the earlier u understand dat the girl will leave u and go back to the ex,the better for u

Women love money more than jesus
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
from my experience,bro you've lost her to her ex already... sorry about that

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by pongwa(m): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2020
She's gone so move on.
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

I felt sorry for her because she narrated how she was dis-virgin by the guy.

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys?

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ishitinyourmouf: 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
i dont know why this generation of guys are too dumb. man , if i am dating a gil, one of the rule is that she has to cut communication with all guys and all ex. i will be getting married soon and she is not allowed to ever use instagram or facebook, except for biz.
call me whatever u wanna call me , na your business. i know how many people wives and people girlfriends i don Bleep. even if you will Bleep my own , u have to go through stress and must be smart

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2020
make bigger money than the so called ex and she'll stick to you like super glue .
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by humblemikel(f): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2020
Waiting X go cause for this life eeeh
Y will be too hidden to be found

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Dididrumz(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Omorr
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by onadana: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
coolDo nothing.Nature has a way of balancing itself.Just enjoy the ride,because this battle you cannot win.Person wey pass you pass you.Moreover nah old firewood dey burn pass.

9 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by watchindelta(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
That why I hardly visit romance thread, bullshit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

3 things a man should never fight for:
1. Power
2. Money
3. Woman

But I am not sure of the first two

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Sommydisaster(m): 9:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

Ogbeni go and chase that guap (cash) grin

Focus more on your academics than you do on a woman that you won't end up marrying

Meanwhile he has said it all op

Gadafii:
She's sweet and loyal indeed, baba every girl got a price tag on her head, not every girl might be for sale tho

That ex done pull up with a whip and u expect her not to shake like tiger generator, after all na him burst her cherry, that feeling will still be there, there is everything possibility she will fall back to her ex.

My advice sit her down and have a deep conversation with her, ask her what she wants, you or her ex, make her realize her that choosing her ex won't hurt u(we know it will sha).
If she chooses you, she will have to cut ties with her ex(this one go hard her) but she have to, if she chooses her ex, bro na inside life..if she says she doesn't know what she wants, bro u already lost her, collect enough points from her before you call it quit

Life isn't fair after all

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies/Guys: Checkout These Images Under A Microscope. / Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.