Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (67717 Views)

HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends / Lady Who Rejected Her Ex Boyfriend Mourns After His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Lexusgs430: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

I felt sorry for her because she narrated how she was dis-virgin by the guy.

So she slept over that night ... And eventually we started dating......

It's been over a year we have been dating now... She is so sweet and loyal ...

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

She screenshoted everything to me herself.....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys?

Yoruba people would call it....... Olowo gbaa iyawo ole............... grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Jidkidz(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

lookaway
Stay focus
Stay hungry
Stay fresh
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Olusholar24(m): 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

This is a test to know if she stands with you. Watch things unfold. Now you will know if you have her alligence or not.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by JohnnyPalmer: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Don't be insecure

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by freesoul12: 9:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Papertrails:

Guy am in 100% the same issue as you are and mine is even a three years old relationship and d ex in question is married with kids bt wants to divorce his wife so he is asking her back and promising her same heaven on earth........ See all this guy's I have only one advice for all of you "never date a girl from a poor home because little things move them alot" if you don't have money as a guy pls channel all those energy into making money and when the money is made date a girl from a rich or well to do home pls.....ii never thought I'd be writing this but I have to.....I have learnt the hard way.

lolll dem don do my guy strong thing. Calm down u go dey okay last last. That's normal for a typical naija grl.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Papertrails(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
tidalstorm:

You can't do anything now, it will all depend on the girl.
Okafor's law comes to mind here. Expect the worst, hope for the best.

Exactly
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by maxiuc(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Egungun becareful her ex just bought a car

I keep saying it money the universal key to anything locked

The only thing money can't unlock is life

The ex Don use money and car unlock her feelings

A broke niggA has no business falling inlove because girls of nowadays no be love dem go chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
Papertrails:

Guy am in 100% the same issue as you are and mine is even a three years old relationship and d ex in question is married with kids bt wants to divorce his wife so he is asking her back and promising her same heaven on earth........ See all this guy's I have only one advice for all of you "never date a girl from a poor home because little things move them alot" if you don't have money as a guy pls channel all those energy into making money and when the money is made date a girl from a rich or well to do home pls.....ii never thought I'd be writing this but I have to.....I have learnt the hard way.

I disagree with you. I married from a poor home and I hail from a poor background too but the poverty ended in my generation. My wife is as contended as ever. She was even a virgin when I married her at 28.

4 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2020
my problem with you people is your misunderstanding of the true meaning of loyalty

how can a lady received a breakups response from her ex only for the ex to come back and she start to give him attention and you claimed such girl have loyalty
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by bimzy83: 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
tidalstorm:

Lmao at okafors theory
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by SegunAj(m): 9:15pm On Apr 30, 2020
tidalstorm:

bad guy I see you (O L) gang
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
fairfora:

I disagree with you. I married from a poor home and I hail from a poor background too but the poverty ended in my generation. My wife is as contended as ever. She was even a virgin when I married her at 28.

you've class bro

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by chiefolododo(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

I don't want to say that you have been used
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by freesoul12: 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2020
fairfora:

1 out of 100.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Ayodeji042: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lol
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Raph82(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
lefulefu:
the ex has bought a car grin
didnt u read that? grin grin grin grin
And so what? Can cars not be rented for show off?
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by nonyofor2(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Kill her ex
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by ericuzor(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

I was once in this messed up situation but brother I called you brother because I can relate to this situation you are in at the moment, my advice is this be focused on your life goal don't fight another man because of a woman be strong and allow her make her choice because we live by the choices we make in life try as possible as you can to be successful but don't rush it because your girlfriend ex is more successful now than you.. Let the scenario of if she lives or stays play in your head so what ever that happens won't break you but makes you stronger..

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Gadaluck(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Lost something? Let it go bro....
If it gets back to you then it's urs....
If it doesn't, then it was never urs in the first place.....
Be strong, believe in urself and be content with what u have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by gbanga(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

tell her u love her so mush
even if she send enywere of their conversation ok
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by SmartMen: 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

A man does not bother about this. Listen, never fight over a girl or force her to follow you.

Tell her that it is in her court and that she is free to stay with your or go with the ex. Then watch her decided.

Meanwhile, start looking for a backup babe asap...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by GreatResearcher1: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

Focus on building yourself. leave hoes alone

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Papertrails(m): 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
freesoul12:

lolll dem don do my guy strong thing. Calm down u go dey okay last last. That's normal for a typical naija grl.

Guy I swear I haven't been myself 4 days now.....what pains me more is that when he broke up with her I battled with her for five months to help her overcome it and now what do I get?......
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Steerin231: 9:18pm On Apr 30, 2020
hideraoluwa:
She’s gone bro wink

You know u are pretty , right?

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by SexytorresE(f): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
Just be urself . Don’t go or do beyoung ur limit trying to impress her ... what will be will be, just be ur real self

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Papertrails(m): 9:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
fairfora:

Am happy for you bro count urself as one of the lucky few......

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by AntiWailer: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
How
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by lielbree: 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
angry
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by WaffenSS(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

Dude

You're done

Move on.

Money talks, poverty stalks.

Given the choice between money and poverty 99.99% of girls would choose money

Even goats move to where the grass is greener

5 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by maxist2020(m): 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
if you must keep your girl from going back to her ex then you must give her close marking. I had similar experience during my university days but with close marking I was able to win her over and we will be getting married soon.
when I met my girl, it took us one full year before we started dating reason been that she was still in love with an ex who disvirgined her and was waiting for him to come around but because I was given her close marking she couldn't do some certain thing with the guy. eg chart, calls and message and so as a player the guy got frustrated and left.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Ecbatana: 9:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
lefulefu:
the ex has bought a car grin
didnt u read that? grin grin grin grin

Guy you Wicked, why are you tormenting the OP na.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.