Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,051 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. (67609 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / HELP : My Ex Is Now My Boss / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by oblozzolawrence: 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
CorGier:
The sooner you let him have her the better for you.

The earlier he gets to mess her up again the better. That way she can make it back in time to your arms for Christmas. Then you get to fix her like you did before, pending when he comes back around to steal her away again.
lolzzzz bros you bad ooo!!!
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Chirowman(m): 10:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
don't loose sleep on this.take a chill water and if she's loyal the probability thats she will keep faith with you is high.as far as you are a visionary and hustling kind of person.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by mofedamijo(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Be original, be who you're, money shouldn't be a factor if she really loves you. I am speaking from experience, I have dated alot out of naija, and i can tell you, if a woman really likes you, she just gonna stick like glue, just be original, if she gon leave you, please let her go, God just saved you from a bullet...........the only true lover is the one who stays when you gat nothing, i mean nothing. Go and read the story of Coscharis C.E.O and his wife. The wife married him against her families wishes because Maduka gat nothing, while she had rich suitors, she stuck with a poor man, even though her family was doing fine, today, those rich suitors cant stand Dr. Maduka. 2face Idibia had nothing, his now wife used to give him money for studio sections back in the day in festac town, today he is doing aiit.

My point in all is, pray to find a woman who loves you when you gat nothing, however, have a goal, have a dream, be working on it, be praying for your dreams, put your all into it, that way, you both can have a good life after the rough ride.

Shalom.

6 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by adrian3000(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

I felt sorry for her because she narrated how she was dis-virgin by the guy.

So she slept over that night ... And eventually we started dating......

It's been over a year we have been dating now... She is so sweet and loyal ...

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

She screenshoted everything to me herself.....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Am afraid... Plz what should I do guys?
In cases like this, you simply allow things flow. Don't try proving your love or spending extravagantly just to show her how much you love her. Give her all the space she needs with him and simply watch. Move on with other things bro, if she has been loyal to you now is the time to know

4 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Hed0nist: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
CorGier:

The earlier he gets to mess her up again the better. That way she can make it back in time to your arms for Christmas. Then you get to fix her like you did before, pending when he comes back around to steal her away again.

You had me scared at the second third sentence. Then you pull that switcheroo. shocked
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by henzy4life: 10:05pm On Apr 30, 2020
Don't bother ur life seeking for what to do, just fold ur hands,cross ur leg and watch her to take the decision by herself. U did EXCELLENTLY well by accepting her after she told u how she broke up with her EX.If she finally go for her EX, dat means she's a fool and an ingrate but if she still choose u,dat means she loves u 100%. Don't just give ursef headache over it, it's time for u to know her real person. NB: am a female too,so I have my reasons

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Hed0nist: 10:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
CorGier:

You had me scared at the third sentence. Then you pull that switcheroo. shocked
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Hed0nist: 10:09pm On Apr 30, 2020
CorGier:

You had me scared at the third sentence. Then you pulled that switcheroo. shocked
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by clemmonce(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:
I met her in my 100L days... But she said she got a boyfriend in Lag. But she made it known to me how really bad her boyfriend is treating her.
She is very loyal type of girl that she told me she can't cheat on her boyfriend despite all my trial and effort to win her heart to me!

Fast forward to 100L second semester, she called me on phone and asked if I was around that she has something to tell me. She came to me sobbing really bad and crying. She explained to me her boyfriend called her on phone and asked for a breakup.

Not until she called me last month, her ex came with his new car to see her at home.

I was very surprised about this... But she said nothing attached, he just came to apologise...

But after few days... Her ex began to chat her up on insta... And promising her heaven and Earth that she should give her another chance....

Plz I deeply need advice... What should I do to keep this girl from going back to her ex... Cuz her ex is financially okay than me....�...

Brother base on past experiences, having a girl who is still in contact with her Ex is a Red Flag. She still have feelings for him, all you need to do is to show slightest amount of threat and she is gone.

Here is the thing - i dont mean to burst your bubble but here is a probability of things happening. (i am not 100% dont take my word for it investigate yourself)

1. She is probably seeing the kind, those pictures she sent you of their convo is to divert your suspicion and build a wall of trust. So you will never suspect.

2. She might end up going back to the guy, the chances are high.

3. It is not about money, dont be deceived, it is about feeling. She was dumbed by the guy and she loves the guy - That gives the guy emotionally advantage over her to come back depending on how they broke up.

There is nothing you can, but never change your ways. Stay this guy you were when you met each other, dont start brining up fights and talking like a weak guy. NEVER CHANGE. be loving and respectful. not a Door mat.

Lastly. Tell her to stop talking to her Ex or you will have to end the relationship. DONT END IT OOOO.... Just threaten her.......... but if she starts acting strange and pulling away, still remain the same. Dont change. Dont tell her she is changing, just act as if you no see her changes........ But if it get to a level you can not take it anymore, Do whatever your mind tells you. But act out of wisdom not emotions

Speaking from experience

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by roseb1(f): 10:11pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

Have u heard of Okafor's law of Congo dynamics? wink.

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Pcstradamus(m): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
That girl is not in love with you. From your story, it shows she was using you to heal from heartbreak. So whatever decision she took that time can not be trusted.
Samrocker:

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Moji12(f): 10:12pm On Apr 30, 2020
Dont worry either extra year or probation is waiting around the corner for you. Screenshoted mtchewww
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by od501: 10:13pm On Apr 30, 2020
Megatone:
[

Study

Work hard

Make money

More money

Ma Menh grin

All this small small bois Romeo and Juliet story on this platform just dey make laf grin

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by afuntolulopeseun(m): 10:19pm On Apr 30, 2020
U av committed an error, after her 1st contact wit her ex , u shuld av preventd her frm seeing him again cos women dnt 4get who disflowered dem easily. Deres a problems here ,she made up her mind givn him anoda chance. Leave her alone and dnt accept her weneva she cums bk. Cos its possible
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Anastescia001: 10:20pm On Apr 30, 2020
internationalman:
I pity who's bold enough to date my else while I'm still a bachelor...
Lmao�
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Baycard55(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Bro, the fact that she was disvirgined by this same guy means they are going to fvck again.
Sorry lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Omobada(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
hideraoluwa:
She’s gone bro wink
Salaam alaik

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Genfaculty(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

Find ur way bros.....it will end not just in tears, but sorrow, weeping& gnashing of teeth
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by honyph(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Just like that shocked
By the way, wouldn't mind getting to know u better
hideraoluwa:
She’s gone bro wink

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by lomprico(m): 10:27pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

go hustle and make money. women will follow just d way ur girl is about to follow money.

all the best.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by djflamini(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2020
Go and wear face mask mate,leave woman alone .

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by slim147(m): 10:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
Marry a virgin, una no go hear. Person wey Marry Virgin sef never get 100% rest of mind , talk more person wey marry girl wey you nor know how many dick don penetrate her pussy? Me still dey wipe all the girl wey I don wipe before , even married once. Yet, their husbands and boyfriends are all over their WhatsApp status ���

2 Likes

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by kevinexit(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
Egungun be careful,, na express u dey goooo.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by instinct57vm(m): 10:30pm On Apr 30, 2020
She never wise. Just dey straff am till she go wise
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by safarigirl(f): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2020
ityP:

You're talking in the nonsense. The babe would still leave him. You're not a guy. You no sabi how we dey process things. His knacking the babe is crucial before she runs to the ex

I have told you what I think of whatever process has reduced you to a walking semen reservoir.

And people are different, nothing like "how guys think", only idiots share the same thought process.
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Jaspaman: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Gadafii:
She's sweet and loyal indeed, baba every girl got a price tag on her head, not every girl might be for sale tho

That ex done pull up with a whip and u expect her not to shake like tiger generator, after all na him burst her cherry, that feeling will still be there, there is everything possibility she will fall back to her ex.

My advice sit her down and have a deep conversation with her, ask her what she wants, you or her ex, make her realize her that choosing her ex won't hurt u(we know it will sha).
If she chooses you, she will have to cut ties with her ex(this one go hard her) but she have to, if she chooses her ex, bro na inside life..if she says she doesn't know what she wants, bro u already lost her, collect enough points from her before you call it quit

Life isn't fair after all

Really niqqa sh*t..Wooooothang!!.

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

File! Don't touch it! grin
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by instinct57vm(m): 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2020
Funny how you people think you need to teach an adult how and when to cut someone off. Bros dey know what to do(cut dem off) if they aint doing it they simply have a hidden agenda and we all know what that is
Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by safarigirl(f): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2020
humilitypays:
oh you don't know that majority of men don't care about loosing any lady, it only hurts them if they didn't bang the lady, u aren't aware

Men hardly love, I mean hardly....most men don't have love, they just profess it for the sake of saying it, deep down their hearts they don't even know what they are saying....forget the money he spends on u, to men, that's how to show care.....they can be spending on several ladies.....the only thing that makes a man feel good when a lady leaves him is if he banged her enough, with that, he will feel okay and not feel cheated or dumped. What hurts a man most is when he is dating a girl, spends on her and he couldn't bang her and the relationship ended, no matter what he will always feel hurt, but once he was able to bed her, it doesn't matter to him how much he spent on her, that is men for you.

That's how men are wired

I know that most men are incapable ofloving, beause from childhood, they have been trained to lack emotion. They have been treated in a very inhuman manner, so, human emotions like love, is not something they feel. They can only relate to the negative emotions like anger, because, that is the emotion they were most shown.

They can't love themselves, they can't love women and they can't even love their own children, because they don't know what love is, especially African men. You can't give what you don't have.

So, yeah, not much better than animals, hence, the comparison to dogs. I believe I stated that already

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Sarah20A(f): 10:38pm On Apr 30, 2020
Just make money more money that's the only advice you need

1 Like

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by MENTORCH(m): 10:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
The only thing that will make it harder for a woman to go back to her ex is marriage, if not, if she loved her ex more then, than she loves you now anything can happen. Love/likeness has grade, that’s what people don’t understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Is Sweet And Loyal But Her Ex Is The Biggest Threat. by Rejoice5000(f): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2020
Samrocker:

Go make �.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Shows Off The Items Her Husband Brought For Her Introduction Ceremony / Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / How Can I Cut This Guy Off Without Hurting His Feelings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.