Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures (40327 Views)

Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome / Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Ezmans: 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Hear this today .... Any church or man of God who gave palliative money or food items through government is of the devil.
Charity starts at home. Start from directly giving to the poorest in your congregation.
KUDOS TO THE ANGLICAN CHURCH ONITSHA DIOCESE.
But kumuyi gave nigerian government 50 million naira
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by egoldman(m): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
Godliness05:

You need to balance the story that the dead is not a subcribed member of the church. The church provides burial ground for the dead and conduct the service for someone in most case who had been out of the town for years faithful in another church only to be returned and want to be accepted at death. Each church have their rules and of all churches in this country, This church is the most liberal and understanding. You don't wait till you die before doing your responsibility to the church, if you know the church will burry you, be active and participate in all their activities while alive even if you are a distant member, keep your commitment intact

You are right, I have been outside Nigeria for almost 20 years, yet my mum still pays my dues in our Anglican parish though I am now a full member of the Redeemed Church.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Ugwuoke347(m): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
XANDERBOY85:
I remember when i was in secondary school, i used to love it when any celebration on sunday meant we had to go to Holy Trinity for High Mass. That part of Onitsha (where the Catholic and Anglican churches have their headquarters) always felt like another world entirely: tree-lined leafy streets that gave the area a cooling/serene effect, and full of nice buildings!

You are absolutely correct.
That part of Onitsha has a different vibe,
a rosy feel, if you like.
I feel nostalgic right now.
Onitsha, my Onicha.
Onicha Ado n' Idu.
Land of unlimited excellence.

3 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Austiano87: 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
SoNature:

Grow some sense
You don't need to bring Tinubu into this.
What's wrong with you people?
Anyways, Anambra has been filled with good news lately Anambra Is By Far The Richest State In The South East
There must be something that state is getting right
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by SamOyovwi: 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
You are Lucifer
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Hear this today .... Any church or man of God who gave palliative money or food items through government is of the devil.
Charity starts at home. Start from directly giving to the poorest in your congregation.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Simplyblog: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Christians too dey make mouth
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by ufuosman(m): 5:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice one
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Emmanuelhector(m): 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Simplyblog:
Christians too dey make mouth
Because they are doing better than others. Better stop lamenting and join the moving train

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Aguogba(m): 5:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sabadon:
do this as often as you eat in remembrance of me....therefore we proclaim d mystery of faith
Christ has died,Christ is risen,Christ will come again.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
God Please remember me
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
SamOyovwi:
my father is Lucifer
Ok
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by chigoizie7(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
I fell in love with my Anambra people this covid 19 period. They have really shown what humanity is all about.

Left, right and center, well to do individuals are showing real love to the less privileged.

I do not know about other states. I talked about what I know .

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by wisdomkid: 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:
God bless them but what happened to Matthew 6:3
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Why children of God is acting contrary to this word now,
Why the self glory instead of glorify the father ?

Wetin you dey quote bible for now?
When you and your goons were harrassing the church online for doing nothing and eating tithes, you didn't quote the bible.. God get plenty tings to judge us oh..
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by greypencils: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:

Sighs. It's well.
The man was among the pillars of that church.
Nobody owe church anything.
Even me, I paid cheesy
Wetin concern me there?
I talk about this now anyhow but it wasn't funny.
Do you know, at a point, it was negotiation for some things?
This man was still giving envelope in the house. He opened it to check how much was inside. That one was thank u envelope. In fact,my eyes saw wonders. U got to see the selected drinks he went home with.

The church is against this I'm pretty sure but those in charge of the church do this not knowing they are tarnishing the image of the church.

I feel you sister. But it is what it is. Pentecostal churches have taken a cue from orthodox churches. And followers now follow follow sheepishly. Me, I question some doctrines that I feel are not biblical and I follow my heart.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by mindtricks: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Better taking the campaign to the people than feed the politicians in the name of Palliatives

Every day we complain how the politicians are Looting our treasuries. Yet we are still donating large chunk of funds to same people. As if we are under spell

Anyway, I will Design a company Logo for 2k Only or Website for your Product or Company. Info below

No be lie jare.

fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool

Those whether pastor or not who give such help through our fantastically corrupt leaders/politicians can be described as politicians themselves.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Theoarhics: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Where are those Muslims and their MURI noise maker that likes looking for trouble. They will not see them do anything good this time , but to cause trouble is all they know how to do
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by ab1x: 7:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:
God bless them but what happened to Matthew 6:3
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Why children of God is acting contrary to this word now,
Why the self glory instead of glorify the father ?

If they don't do it, you guys will still be the same person that will say they did not do anything. The church did not ask anyone to take their pics and post online. I am pretty sure that it is their members that will deem it fit to do so. Let's appreciate their gesture at least it was not sent to our corrupt politicians.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Cantonese: 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:

So because he is ordained,I won't call him out?
U think everybody is a zombie follower?
We are not even members except the dead person yet we paid.
What are we paying for exactly?
At a point, a family member shut him up.
He was behaving like a lunatic because of money.
It was all business for that man.
My husband threatened to tell Obi when the demand was too much for him to handle even after burial.
That was when he retracted.
I have never seen this in my life.

If I play the church video, u will vomit.
He is one of them up there forming good priest
Didn't even care, everything he said was money, money.

At this point, whether he played the good priest may not matter. Remember that the donation was made by the Anglican church and not the Anglican priest.

Even at the the church/priest impacted many families and that's what mattered at the instant.

You may just begin to wonder what happened to the big politicians who Nigerians queued in the sun and rain to vote in always. They all seem to be hiding.

Take it easy. Cheers.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
greypencils:
All Anglican Churches are like that. If the dead person was a member and owed any levies, the relations of that person must pay such owed money. In addition, you must look for a project to execute in that church. Otherwise, no burial. My family experienced similar issues when we buried my grandma. I understand why you are gutted. Trust me, you can't pass through such experience without being disgusted at the church.

Meanwhile, the idea of church burial is unscriptural . Just self imposed doctrine. Gods dealing is with the spirit of man which leaves the man making him dead.

The ordinary cadaver that ought to be taken to burial site now turns into a big discomfort for family members with the active support of the church
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by emmanok24(m): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
... and another Anglican Bishop donated items to the state government!

This is a Bishop who truly cares about his laity.

Na only God sabi who dey serve am.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by HiSEminent: 9:44am On Apr 23, 2020
Sabadon:
do this as often as you eat in remembrance of me....therefore we proclaim d mystery of faith
Christ has died
Christ has risen
Christ will come again

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by BeStroNG(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2020
egoldman:

You are right, I have been outside Nigeria for almost 20 years, yet my mum still pays my dues in our Anglican parish though I am now a full member of the Redeemed Church.

Please kindly reply my PM. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.