Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,938 members, 7,810,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures (40328 Views)

Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome / Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Biafrarep(m): 11:45am On Apr 22, 2020
zionmde:
see food everywhere in Anambra. Everyone just wants to help at such times as this. They should pls extend the gestures to their brothers in ebonyi imo and Enugu. No Igbo man should die of hunger this period whether the rubbish FG palliative chooses to get their or not

Imo state has lots of billionaires too that would help if they want to. Some are actually doing so as well.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by crestedaguiyi: 11:55am On Apr 22, 2020
The diocese is too fine

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 22, 2020
Sabadon:
do this as often as you eat in remembrance of me....therefore we proclaim d mystery of faith

Christ has died
Christ is risen...Lol

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Jaspaman: 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
My people my people grin grin.Una do well

Anyways there is a part Of the web you can make lots of money daily check my signaturel

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Engrgreg231(m): 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is the best way to give

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Saintcajo1: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
cool

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by AsawanaDgreat: 1:01pm On Apr 22, 2020
Help the needy, is very important at this time.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Jaspaman: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:
God bless them but what happened to Matthew 6:3
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Why children of God is acting contrary to this word now,
Why the self glory instead of glorify the father ?

True but this will encourage other church to do more for there members.

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by coolfredo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ok
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Better taking the campaign to the people than feed the politicians in the name of Palliatives

Yes, donors shouldn't feed the politicians.
get the food items and share to those who truly needs it.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by bmdmixer: 1:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
30million nah him b dat? as a Nigerian believing things is now hard dont care who is giving church mind or political mind or his the blogger whining us ni.

anyway kudos u are doing well
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
And what happened to "give from your heart"... You mustn't armtwist people all in the name of giving to church/God. It's a personal choice...

And yes, I pay my dues and tithe

Osagyefo98:

And you have to pay to keep the church running. Solomon donated to the church and even Christ did more for the church.

Your own won't be different and moreover you are unnecessarily lying and exaggerating situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Very good.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by dallyemmy: 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Corona season of giving!
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by suremanpatriot: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
let them share it equally house by house lik d way they share nepabill angry Dont involve any politician or govt agency.
Locking down extension is in vain it will save looters or their genuine restitution wil save them.Corona is doin its work of wiping all looters of our common wealth fr fgovt asorock to statte govt and ministries,all must go down for naija to be clean.undecided
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Hypocrit: 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
If every churches can feed just their members, and some overlapping for those who have a little extra this period, there will be great relief on the masses and the country as a whole. We already know we have morons as leaders.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
zionmde:
see food everywhere in Anambra. Everyone just wants to help at such times as this. They should pls extend the gestures to their brothers in ebonyi imo and Enugu. No Igbo man should die of hunger this period whether the rubbish FG palliative chooses to get their or not

I don't know why everything is going to Anambra.
We have seen nothing in Enugu and Ebonyi.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Ournolly: 1:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
zionmde:
I agree with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by fergie001: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:
They are now doing good people.
No be this people collected hundreds of thousands naira officially from us for ordinary burial?
The parish priest even brought envelope for the organisation his wife is heading plus his own.
He said no money, no burial.

Church way I never enter, I even paid my own loads of imaginary levies grin

[s]Thieves in answering men of God.

Those palliative were bought by parishioners. Infact, the money they donated is more than what I'm seeing there. [/s]
In the Anglican (Protestant) Church, when someone dies and the burial is to be handled by the church, the man must be up-to-date via his membership register, otherwise they won't touch him.

Whatever levies his wife who is a bonafide member as well is owing will be paid. That is the norm.

A little token/refreshment is also paid to the Church for the organisation of choristers and any other logistics the Church will handle.

Not doubting the fact that some priests will also want to over-do, all one needs to do is report to the Lord Bishop and it will be sorted out and those priests sanctioned.

9 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by snowcool: 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
God bless
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by AudioNews(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
zionmde:
Comot Ebonyi der,
We dnt giv foods 2 Useless Ebonyi citizens
De ar nt igbos
Imagine killing a Naval officer

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by neonly: 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
CYBERWEAVER:
Let me see a mosque that will do same, I didn't say government of the Northerners

On the contrary a mosque did dis too in ikorodu
Was really surprised
Anyway God bless anyone dat help others expecaily in dis coro period

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by AudioNews(m): 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
dokyOloye:
Hehehe.
My brothers,have you seen anyone say they are about to die of hunger in Igbo land since d lockdown?
Answer is no.
But in d so called richest region,young,old,sick,healthy,1 million boy,Awawa boys ,every every boys are all weeping and wailing "I done die ooo,I done quench ooo" grin grin
Hahahahhaa

4 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Mtola8: 1:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good day nairalanders. I've been an avid reader on this platform and I've seen the Goodwill of people on here. Please, I am in need!! I've no means to get money or foodstuff, Please any good Samaritan can ask for my account details. God bless
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by AdoreHim: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Well, I want to believe the whole 30m will not be be used up for food alone, cash will also be handed out, I guess.

bmdmixer:
30million nah him b dat? as a Nigerian believing things is now hard dont care who is giving church mind or political mind or his the blogger whining us ni.

anyway kudos u are doing well

5 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by asahnwaKC: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Where's the 30m worth food undecided.....anyway una don try..kudos
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by zionmde: 1:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
AudioNews:

Comot Ebonyi der,
We dnt giv foods 2 Useless Ebonyi citizens
De ar nt igbos
Imagine killing a Naval officer
imagine dis one.

3 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by greypencils: 1:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:

So because he is ordained,I won't call him out?
U think everybody is a zombie follower?
We are not even members except the dead person yet we paid.
What are we paying for exactly?
At a point, a family member shut him up.
He was behaving like a lunatic because of money.
It was all business for that man.
My husband threatened to tell Obi when the demand was too much for him to handle even after burial.
That was when he retracted.
I have never seen this in my life.

If I play the church video, u will vomit.
He is one of them up there forming good priest
Didn't even care, everything he said was money, money.

All Anglican Churches are like that. If the dead person was a member and owed any levies, the relations of that person must pay such owed money. In addition, you must look for a project to execute in that church. Otherwise, no burial. My family experienced similar issues when we buried my grandma. I understand why you are gutted. Trust me, you can't pass through such experience without being disgusted at the church.

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by bjreal67(m): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Best idea so far not by giving it to the government at any level.

Government should give palliative to religious bodies if they want it to go far, and if religious bodies can adopt this same methods of sharing things to the people NIGERIAN will be OK to some level
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by MiaB(f): 1:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
cremedelactreme:
That's my diocese. Long live Diocese on the Niger, Long Live Church of Nigeria.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Godliness05(m): 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:
They are now doing good people.
No be this people collected hundreds of thousands naira officially from us for ordinary burial?
The parish priest even brought envelope for the organisation his wife is heading plus his own.
He said no money, no burial.

Church way I never enter, I even paid my own loads of imaginary levies grin

Thieves in answering men of God.

Those palliative were bought by parishioners. Infact, the money they donated is more than what I'm seeing there.

You need to balance the story that the dead is not a subcribed member of the church. The church provides burial ground for the dead and conduct the service for someone in most case who had been out of the town for years faithful in another church only to be returned and want to be accepted at death. Each church have their rules and of all churches in this country, This church is the most liberal and understanding. You don't wait till you die before doing your responsibility to the church, if you know the church will burry you, be active and participate in all their activities while alive even if you are a distant member, keep your commitment intact

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.