Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,904 members, 7,810,481 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures (40325 Views)

Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome / Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Cowbell521: 1:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
cool cool
Hear this today .... Any church or man of God who gave palliative money or food items through government is of the devil.
[b]Charity starts at home. Start from directly giving to the poorest in your congregation.
KUDOS TO THE ANGLICAN CHURCH [/b]ONITSHA DIOCESE.

Na so!
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
ochukwuma15:

I don't know why everything is going to Anambra.
We have seen nothing in Enugu and Ebonyi.
Didnt Ekewemadu share more than this in his senatorial constituency? Ask before you question.
Although more big men and millionaires still need to help.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thank God
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Goddyj(m): 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
May God bless anybody who gives directly to the needy.

For those that decided to donate to the government, all I can say to you is,
thank you for supporting corruption.

As corrupt as The FG is, some people still went ahead and donated billions to
them just to have their names published in news papers; even when they know
that their donations would end up in the pockets of very few corruption ridden politicians.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
greypencils:
All Anglican Churches are like that. If the dead person was a member and owed any levies, the relations of that person must pay such owed money. In addition, you must look for a project to execute in that church. Otherwise, no burial. My family experienced similar issues when we buried my grandma. I understand why you are gutted. Trust me, you can't pass through such experience without being disgusted at the church.
Serious? shocked
The person in question owe nothing.
Just that the priest categorised him as among the rich and elite so time to go milking.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by InternalAuditor: 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Anambra amaka

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Godliness05(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Jaspaman:

True but this will encourage other church to do more for there members.

If it is secret too, you will complain it is "audio". Moreover, the money belongs to the church and the people in charge most been seen as transparent, fair and accountable. Many of the church financiers and donors are not around to see this physically, hence, they must send them a feedback to encourage their heart and show them their money or items are not diverted, it was used for the intended purpose.

5 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by letitrainnow(m): 1:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice move.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Jaspaman: 1:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Godliness05:

If it is secret too, you will complain it is "audio". Moreover, the money belongs to the church and the people in charge most been seen as transparent, fair and accountable. Many of the church financiers and donors are not around to see this physically, hence, they must send them a feedback to encourage their heart and show them their money or items are not diverted, it was used for the intended purpose.

On point!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by greypencils: 1:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:

Serious? shocked
Just that the priest categorised him as among the rich and elite so time to go milking.

It is also possible that is what happened. Trust me, it is that way in Anglican Churches. I don't know about other denominations but for Anglican, it's that way. My grandma's burial was in a town in Ekiti state and the scenario was no different. Maybe with a lil less agression, u know say your people dey take money issues personal lol, but no less different. Sample opinions of other people, you will be told the same thing.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by donjancd19(m): 1:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
That's a good gesture,at least giving back to the society.The society has been giving to the church from time immemorial,it is the turn of the church to give back to the society.

Maybe God bless them the more.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Humility017(m): 1:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:
God bless them but what happened to Matthew 6:3
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Why children of God is acting contrary to this word now,
Why the self glory instead of glorify the father ?

They need put it online because of people like you and Daddy freeze that will come up to say what they know not....

You get.... let them put it up there...some other churches are encouraged and showed how to do this pallatives thing right rather than give those crooks in power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Godliness05(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:

Serious? shocked

And after milking, those he milk again? Funeral have rites in all settings, church not exclusive. Thank God he is rich, they should willingfully and thankfully release. It's just one of those things...it has nothing to do with the church, it may be the priest in church or environment, many factors may be underlying. But no matter what they milk, it is just giving back, just a rite. It's understanding, after collecting, the priest will bless you. When you are all back, the custodian of your beloved departed becomes the repossibility of the church for life and in some circumstances, the same priest live a stone throw from the cementary while you live miles away. It's not too much, it's just a rite of a life time. It's bearable and if it is not, the priest will surely understand if you dialogue and it is really genuine that are are not rich.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Coronavirus1: 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:

You are wrong this is to encourage those greedy churches pastors to do the same to members or the needing General public
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Galactico4ever(m): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
why are they doing this now? anambra have been in lockdown since 4th april and will reopen this coming sunday. so thanks to the anglican diocese but, no thanks
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by DrObum(m): 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:

It's done with church funds.

This is for accountability purposes.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Oga shut it...Clear your names of any debt to the church.

You must always fulfill your obligation to the church that's why we are gift to these churches and arrow in their quiver.

she said the truth. the church should stop charging people for burial. salvation is not for sale
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by truvine(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:

The five loaves and two fishes we now read in the bible, some "journalist" documented that's why we can now read the history .
Let God be the judge of that verse
We appreciate the efforts and move

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

And you have to pay to keep the church running. Solomon donated to the church and even Christ did more for the church.

Your own won't be different and moreover you are unnecessarily lying and exaggerating situation.

by force payment?
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:

this things are done to motivate others my friend. Paul said to Timothy : encourage ur brethren so they d'nt full from faith.

showing this to the world will encourage not only pastors alike but will also encourage people to do good.

if nothing like this hit the internet, is people lime you that will still insult pastors saying de d'nt give to people.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:

she said the truth. the church should stop charging people for burial. salvation is not for sale

Uka nwere Usoro.

PS: Ask any interpreter around you for help.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by IME1: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is very commendable
But why is it that the neatness of the compound is what struck me first
OK and then the tubers of yam grin

If you know you too are tired of rice say aye

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by IME1: 1:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
ebohstepn:

this things are done to motivate others my friend. Paul said to Timothy : encourage ur brethren so they d'nt full from faith.

showing this to the world will encourage not only pastors alike but will also encourage people to do good.

if nothing like this hit the internet, is people lime you that will still insult pastors saying de d'nt give to people.

100%
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
greypencils:
It is also possible that is what happened. Trust me, it is that way in Anglican Churches. I don't know about other denominations but for Anglican, it's that way. My grandma's burial was in a town in Ekiti state and the scenario was no different. Maybe with a lil less agression, u know say your people dey take money issues personal lol, but no less different. Sample opinions of other people, you will be told the same thing.
Sighs. It's well.
The man was among the pillars of that church.
Nobody owe church anything.
Even me, I paid cheesy
Wetin concern me there?
I talk about this now anyhow but it wasn't funny.
Do you know, at a point, it was negotiation for some things?
This man was still giving envelope in the house. He opened it to check how much was inside. That one was thank u envelope. In fact,my eyes saw wonders. U got to see the selected drinks he went home with.

The church is against this I'm pretty sure but those in charge of the church do this not knowing they are tarnishing the image of the church.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by dokyOloye: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Godliness05:

You need to balance the story that the dead is not a subcribed member of the church. The church provides burial ground for the dead and conduct the service for someone in most case who had been out of the town for years faithful in another church only to be returned and want to be accepted at death. Each church have their rules and of all churches in this country, This church is the most liberal and understanding. You don't wait till you die before doing your responsibility to the church, if you know the church will burry you, be active and participate in all their activities while alive even if you are a distant member, keep your commitment intact
Exactly.
I don't live in my state,but every Christmas period,I offset all these small small levies that will amount up to 10k or a lil more in my village parish.
Doesn't mean much to me,I'm happy to do that.

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by djon78(m): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Osagyefo98:

And you have to pay to keep the church running. Solomon donated to the church and even Christ did more for the church.

Your own won't be different and moreover you are unnecessarily lying and exaggerating situation.

Actually most of them don't support the church so when it's time for burial of there parents and they need the church. All there levies will be tabled.

Likewise village meeting, development union and umunna those of them that dodge it. There matter is tabled when they want to do burial or marriage.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:

I beg... Go and do your own.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by georgebriggs(m): 1:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sabadon:
do this as often as you eat in remembrance of me....therefore we proclaim d mystery of faith

Christ has died;
Christ is risen;
Christ will come again.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by proprince(m): 1:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kudos. This is worthy of emulation .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.