Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,919 members, 7,810,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures (40326 Views)

Dunamis Church Shares Christmas Packages, As Thousands Besiege Glory Dome / Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Billyemmy(m): 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
God Will surely bless them �
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:
God bless them but what happened to Matthew 6:3
But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

Why children of God is acting contrary to this word now,
Why the self glory instead of glorify the father ?
Shhh. Shut up.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Kemimarch16(f): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
I'm just happy that I belong to Christ body

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by mrkings84(m): 2:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
How come it's only in Anambra that we are seeing real foods in large quantity being shared?

These Igbo guys are doing greatly!

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by bmdmixer: 2:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
AdoreHim:
Well, I want to believe the whole 30m will not be be used up for food alone, cash will also be handed out, I guess.

well op says food worth soooooo yh
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by herlubey2016: 2:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice one, others should also add the masses own after the ones thyy have given to the government
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ebi like say Muslims no dey give a helping hand to their followers? Abi na only how to to bomb themselves them they help them do.

3 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by expressvic: 2:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
Good one
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by SweetCunt97(f): 2:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
zionmde:
see food everywhere in Anambra. Everyone just wants to help at such times as this. They should pls extend the gestures to their brothers in ebonyi imo and Enugu. No Igbo man should die of hunger this period whether the rubbish FG palliative chooses to get their or not
What kinda talk is this? Those states are filled with destitutes?
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by 042icloud(m): 2:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Biafrarep:
Nice one by the Orthodox Churches in Nigeria. Now, the question is, what are the Pentecostal churches doing with all the billions they have accumulated from tithes and offerings??

I have not seen the likes of Redeem and Winners helping the masses in these dire times. Is it to be buying private jets and building expensive universities that they are only good at??

People should stop paying tithes to these businessmen. Instead pay it to the Orthodox Churches or give it to the less privileged ones among us. God will bless you for helping the poor to eat and have shelter than to help businessmen to be increasing their fleet of jets!!

Yes but not all orthodox has the same mindset some are still wallowing in confusing as to give the money to the people or the govt to get recognized. That is how Pastor kumuyi of deeper life gave 50m through the govt instead sharing the money amongst his local churches as palliative.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by edoairways: 2:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:

That is because people like you will not believe them
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
djon78:

Actually most of them don't support the church so when it's time for burial of there parents and they need the church. All there levies will be tabled.

Likewise village meeting, development union and umunna those of them that dodge it. There matter is tabled when they want to do burial or marriage.

Gbam.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Simplyblog: 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
What are the Muslims doing? Let them donates as well

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Philinho(m): 2:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:

So because he is ordained,I won't call him out?
U think everybody is a zombie follower?
We are not even members except the dead person yet we paid.
What are we paying for exactly?
At a point, a family member shut him up.
He was behaving like a lunatic because of money.
It was all business for that man.
My husband threatened to tell Obi when
the demand was too much for him to handle even after burial.
That was when he retracted.
I have never seen this in my life.

If I play the church video, u will vomit.
He is one of them up there forming good priest
Didn't even care, everything he said was money, money.

Abeg shut it Joor.... Tell me how much you're talking about let me pay you.... Go and ask how much it takes to use oxygen in a day and you'll be thanking God for being alive,rather than this low level display.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Drizzy5001(m): 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Igbo people are really trying , Wealthy ones are donating to the less privileged among them , unlike Federal govt and other greedy people undecided .
Igbo amaka!

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by YUSTECH3(m): 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Eye service....mtcheeeeew
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by cremedelacreme: 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
That's my diocese. Long live Diocese on the Niger, Long Live Church of Nigeria.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pls nairalanders help me out today, i'm out of stock..i stay wid my younger bro and we havn't eaten for over a day now..pls help us out pls..#500 is worth more than gold to us now..God reward u.
Access bank.
(joseph F.I)
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Kcdojoto(m): 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
Sabadon:
do this as often as you eat in remembrance of me....therefore we proclaim d mystery of faith
Christ had died
Christ is risen
Christ will come again

2 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Gabbriell: 2:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
pode:

Don't be too in a haste to judge what you don't really know about.
The measurement u are using is base on someone from the outside. This is a part of a big organization.. not just a small church that u can quietly do stuff and no body will ask questions. Accountability and Trabsparency matters a lot.

Problems arises when you use donated funds without proper transparency (take a look @9ja govt). U have to make it clear enough to reduce unnecessary questions and allegations
.. if it is personal WITHOUT involving the Diocese then u can decide to do it in secrecy and no one will question you (or peoples questions on misappropriation of funds won't bother you).

The Bible verse you quoted is about showboating which is an act of showing-off. It should not be mistaken with transparency.. When you become head of a big organization you will get my point.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by ikennamadu1(m): 2:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
sassysure:

Don't ever say shut......to me, u uncultured human.

And never choke mouth in matters u knew nothing about.

Rather ask how it came about and I might tell u.

My moniker don't look like those monikers, so be guided.
You are rather the uncultured swine.... Every little thing you want to show your stupid attitude... Can you talk to buhari like that... You flabbergasted charlatan
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Aiyk2333: 2:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
sometimes I laugh at Hausas and Yorubas who think they're marginalising igbos, this race would never go hungry even if this pandemic lasts till the year end, civil war taught them lessons.
Between where are the Yorubas who said they're the richest tribe in Nigeria!? why ogun, osun and Lagos come bad so?? broad daylight robbers!!! where are those richest men!!!!! Come down to the east and see how every community is benefiting from one or two rich people from their community.

3 Likes

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Vulcan24(m): 2:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Anglican has always set the pace

what ever happens to them
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by Kcdojoto(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Godliness05:

You need to balance the story that the dead is not a subcribed member of the church. The church provides burial ground for the dead and conduct the service for someone in most case who had been out of the town for years faithful in another church only to be returned and want to be accepted at death. Each church have their rules and of all churches in this country, This church is the most liberal and understanding. You don't wait till you die before doing your responsibility to the church, if you know the church will burry you, be active and participate in all their activities while alive even if you are a distant member, keep your commitment intact
Like in my town in Anambra State the levy is not evenbup to 2k in a year
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by ijedeikorodu(m): 2:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
This is the season of abundant sharing, things are not that easy for people who are not working to earn a living
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hian!
nah only Anambra dem dey share tinz up an down this kwovik 1-9-9 period so?
ndi imo, ndi Enugu, ndi Abia & ndi Ebonyi, where una dey 4 this scheme of tinz?
grin
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by QMNIX: 2:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
The picture depicts showboating. Taking stocks of arrived food inventory. When they are ready to distribute the food to the needy, then they can send out another album of pictures.

Every second delayed in sharing those food stuffs, someone somewhere is contemplating either to rob for his or family survival.
Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by QMNIX: 3:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
Aiyk2333:
sometimes I laugh at Hausas and Yorubas who think they're marginalising igbos, this race would never go hungry even if this pandemic lasts till the year end, civil war taught them lessons.
Between where are the Yorubas who said they're the richest tribe in Nigeria!? why ogun, osun and Lagos come bad so?? broad daylight robbers!!! where are those richest men!!!!! Come down to the east and see how every community is benefiting from one or two rich people from their community.
You really have a big problem. You go look for trouble where there is none? what is the correlation of your comment to the post.

Try give yourself brain. Lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures by kpaofame: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
ogaemma:
Good, is time to return back their tithes and offerings. If Jesus who said greater things shall you do, can feed 5,000 people then we can do better.

Hope you know the food Jesus used in feeding the multitude came from a lad.
Jesus applied the multiplier effect to the glory of God. So the onus still lie on those in the multitude to give �� grin grin
Fantabulous
The bible is the way...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mummy G.O In Dubai Hotel: Reno Omokri Reacts. Says 'Enjoy But Avoid Hell' / Police Officer In Uniform Preaching At A Market In Anambra (Video) / Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.