Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,888 members, 7,814,007 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623132 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2021
uyogabie:

The Dude has changed moniker several times but from his approach you will still know it's the same person.

Some people claim to know too much but empty upstairs and funny enough,they don't want to learn.

Don't be surprised,he might turn out to be an ill mannered teenager on the loose.IGNORE HIM.

Yes, he was the same guy that ignorantly attacked a guy that updated the thread about nirsal tweet last week, he was still the same guy that brought wrong info that nirsal had stopped approving, same guy now calling new loan application which has nmfb extension as scam.

he has even deactivated one of his numerous monikers

4 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2021
SADYBABA:
me harvest people's BVN! To do what?
just got a mail from them now and they confirm is legit , sorry for the initial post

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beremx(f): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
Please o! What does this mean? I submitted the first time. Tried again to submit and i saw this

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2021
Beremx:
Please o! What does this mean? I submitted the first time. Tried again to submit and i saw this

probably because you applied last year
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beremx(f): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2021
Really? I didn’t get the loan. Does that mean I can’t reapply?
meetgaya:

probably because you applied last year
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Meims101: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2021
What I meant was the interest rate I saw on the salary advance segment I want to apply for is ridiculous..... 20% per annum.... Is it same with covid 19 sme and house hold... My network won't Allow me reach the level I could easily check

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:16am On Mar 09, 2021
please on the new tfc loan webpage by the time I input my BVN it under new applicant it's either it (goes blank) or it tells me (network error or bvn does not exist).
I want to ask if it's the website or it's because I registered last though not given approval.
Now that I was not given approval in last year application which one should I go for is it the New applicant or returning applicant.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:20am On Mar 09, 2021
meetgaya:

I have generated over 100. I was lucky to go ahead. I have even finished it only to submit it, I said let go back to correct something na so the thing disappeared forever

Which one did you chose to apply, is it the New applicant or Returning applicant?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Khisagye(m): 4:31am On Mar 09, 2021
Kabiyesi12:
please on the new tfc loan webpage by the time I input my BVN it under new applicant it's either it (goes blank) or it tells me (network error or bvn does not exist).
I want to ask if it's the website or it's because I registered last though not given approval.
Now that I was not given approval in last year application which one should I go for is it the New applicant or returning applicant.
It's the website.
Go for New applicant
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 4:33am On Mar 09, 2021
Khisagye:
It's the website. Go for New applicant
Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Trilliondollars(m): 6:12am On Mar 09, 2021
Pls has disbursement stopped?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 7:50am On Mar 09, 2021
Kabiyesi12:
it's network issue due heavy traffic, it was so easy to apply during the last weekend but some bad eggs discouraged people not to apply then.

Just Keep trying as you have to wait for about 2 to 3 minutes for each page to load before you can proceed to the next page.

2 Likes

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beremx(f): 7:55am On Mar 09, 2021
Please I want to ask o! After the final submission, is there any message that indicates application is successful?
Those that weren’t paid last year, can they reapply?

Thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lexxyrule(m): 8:37am On Mar 09, 2021
siina:
Hello house, some that has gotten the covid 19 commodity loan, can the person still apply for the 4m business loan? Please I need answer urgently..thanks

This is Lexxyrule, wanting to buy your 134 paypal
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

Which one did you chose to apply, is it the New applicant or Returning applicant?

new sir, I also applied last year SME without approval but this time it is household

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omojesu202(m): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2021
this our approvals wey no want come, there's God ooo
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by beylinko02: 10:41am On Mar 09, 2021
i was able to apply yesternight. These are the things i observe ...when you input your bvn, be patient. i might say bvn not correct or network, retry it.

The application has 6 simple stages, ensure you correctly fill them. when you click next to go to the next stage, wait for it. it will go by itself. if you refresh, you will mess things up.

lastly for the last stage you are to agree with their terms and condition.

for those who successfully applied last year, were yiu sent any congratulatory message or something that you have successfully completed the process?
thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beremx(f): 11:38am On Mar 09, 2021
beylinko02:
i was able to apply yesternight. These are the things i observe ...when you input your bvn, be patient. i might say bvn not correct or network, retry it.

The application has 6 simple stages, ensure you correctly fill them. when you click next to go to the next stage, wait for it. it will go by itself. if you refresh, you will mess things up.

lastly for the last stage you are to agree with their terms and condition.

for those who successfully applied last year, were yiu sent any congratulatory message or something that you have successfully completed the process?
thanks
I noticed there was no congratulatory message after filling mine yesterday. I wanted to know if someone else had similar issues. I just saw a message saying "TCF closed"
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by beylinko02: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2021
Beremx:
I noticed there was no congratulatory message after filling mine yesterday. I wanted to know if someone else had similar issues. I just saw a message saying "TCF closed"
mine just went blank after i agrred with the terms and condition... lets keep our fingers crossed then.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Beremx(f): 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2021
beylinko02:

mine just went blank after i agrred with the terms and condition... lets keep our fingers crossed then.
going blank meant it was network problem. I remember my own went blank like twice at number 5. I had to repeat the third time before it entered number 6. I will advise you repeat the registration o!
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by beylinko02: 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2021
Beremx:
going blank meant it was network problem. I remember my own went blank like twice at number 5. I had to repeat the third time before it entered number 6. I will advise you repeat the registration o!

I thought so too...i will do that again tonight....thanks
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 2:45pm On Mar 09, 2021
Has anyone able to submit application for covid-19-support loan successfully today Tuesday 09/03/2021

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by TiffanyJ(f): 3:36pm On Mar 09, 2021
SADYBABA:
Has anyone able to submit application for covid-19-support loan successfully today Tuesday 09/03/2021
Please can you share the site link? I haven't applied yet o
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Khisagye(m): 4:58pm On Mar 09, 2021
SADYBABA:
Yes, i was able to submit two applications today.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by hisable2: 12:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Khisagye:

Yes, i was able to submit two applications today.

@khisagye pls how did u do it mine is not going, saying invalid Bvn or system error
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jjii: 1:26am On Mar 10, 2021
I have been trying to apply for some persons, but I can't get past the BVN column. It keeps saying connection error or invalid BVN.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omgtzsammie(m): 1:48am On Mar 10, 2021
jjii:
I have been trying to apply for some persons, but I can't get past the BVN column. It keeps saying connection error or invalid BVN.

same here bro
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 2:13am On Mar 10, 2021
jjii:

same here, though I may using phone to do it, those that register with laptop do you also encounter same issue of network error or bvn does not exist?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by omgtzsammie(m): 2:15am On Mar 10, 2021
i am using laptop still d same issue
Kabiyesi12:

same here, though I may using phone to do it, those that register with laptop do you also encounter same issue of network error or bvn does not exist?

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by berbs: 5:12am On Mar 10, 2021
Munirboss:
Just registered

Please, can you tell me why it's showing this? I just got it a couple of minutes ago. That's the error message I've been getting even after doing it in the wee hours of morning.

ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key.
(For existing user)

Connection error or Invalid BVN provided. Try again.
(For new user)

Thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by berbs: 5:24am On Mar 10, 2021
Munirboss:
Just registered

What browser did you use, please? Using Chrome and Firefox. Still the same issue. I even used other family member's BVN but still same issue.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by sheddyboy01(m): 6:25am On Mar 10, 2021
hisable2:

@khisagye pls how did u do it mine is not going, saying invalid Bvn or system error

Same issue here ooo

"Connection error or invalid BVN provided. Try again"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.