Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,396 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday - Business (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday (623546 Views)

SCAM ALERT: Theobarth grant disbursement / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement June Applicants / How To Apply For NIRSAL Microfinance Bank CBN N50bn COVID-19 Loan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (344) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by berbs: 7:05am On Mar 10, 2021
SADYBABA:
yes, i agree with you, many people applied for covid-19-support loan in November, December and early January 2021 through the embattled Google form despite the fact that the covid-19-support loan portal closed since June last year, i called it embattled form cos many ignorants here think it's a fraud. Those that applied through the Google form had since received credit alert including you, if you know you know, if you don't know don't call scam.

I have since reapplied through the Google form for myself and many other friends since my initial application is yet to be approved since June last year.

Please can one still use the form to apply since the website is having issues?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by berbs: 7:14am On Mar 10, 2021
This error message won't vamoose

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jmoore(m): 8:47am On Mar 10, 2021
I think the connection error or invalid bvn is a deliberate attempt to limit the number of applicants.

Nigerian government can frustrate their citizens.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 8:52am On Mar 10, 2021
jmoore:
I think the connection error or invalid bvn is a deliberate attempt to limit the number of applicants.

Nigerian government can frustrate their citizens.
you may be right, even with 4g network in the middle of the night, it's not work. The connection to BVN database was disconnected as you can't validate BVN and proceed to next stage.

I think it's deliberate and it's not about network issue
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Pauladex(m): 8:56am On Mar 10, 2021
The site is open now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Harryveli: 8:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Still showing connection error and Bvn invalid, is their any way out of it
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by merbenko: 9:06am On Mar 10, 2021
I APPLIED LAST YEAR JUNE . CAN I STILL APPLIED AGAIN
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jmoore(m): 9:23am On Mar 10, 2021
merbenko:
I APPLIED LAST YEAR JUNE . CAN I STILL APPLIED AGAIN
Was yours approved? If yours was approved for the first batch, you are not eligible to apply for the 2nd batch.

Only those who didn't get approval can reapply.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by peeps4u: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2021
Pauladex:
I think your submission was right, bvn database was disconnected.

Yes, before, it used to update BVN details even if it wouldn't still validate, but it has refused to update BVN details now, not even once, with several attempts.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wunmi590(m): 9:58am On Mar 10, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

same here, though I may using phone to do it, those that register with laptop do you also encounter same issue of network error or bvn does not exist?

Registered for my self and wify on monday with a laptop and MTN network.

Though it was slow, but you just need to give it time.

At first it will be telling you BVzn doesn't exist, just keep trying, I actually tried for like 15times before it went through for me and another 15times before it went through for my wife.

Last thing I noticed is that you can't apply more than 1million.

1 Like

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wunmi590(m): 9:59am On Mar 10, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

same here, though I may using phone to do it, those that register with laptop do you also encounter same issue of network error or bvn does not exist?

At first it will be telling you BVN doesn't exist, just keep trying, I actually tried for like 15times before it went through for me and another 15times before it went through for my wife.

I sued Mozilla browser

Last thing I noticed is that you can't apply for more than 1million.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Munirboss(m): 10:11am On Mar 10, 2021
berbs:

Please, can you tell me why it's showing this? I just got it a couple of minutes ago. That's the error message I've been getting even after doing it in the wee hours of morning.

ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key.
(For existing user)

Connection error or Invalid BVN provided. Try again.
(For new user)

Thanks.

The site is congested, just keep trying
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Munirboss(m): 10:12am On Mar 10, 2021
berbs:

What browser did you use, please? Using Chrome and Firefox. Still the same issue. I even used other family member's BVN but still same issue.

I use Firefox, may be i was just lucky.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Femi005(m): 10:19am On Mar 10, 2021
Has anyone received payment in recent time? Cus I'm still expecting my payment since Feb 6th that I've been approved
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 10:28am On Mar 10, 2021
wunmi590:

At first it will be telling you BVN doesn't exist, just keep trying, I actually tried for like 15times before it went through for me and another 15times before it went through for my wife.

I sued Mozilla browser

Last thing I noticed is that you can't apply for more than 1million.
yes, some people were able to apply on Monday, but from Tuesday morning to now, i don't thing anyone applied successfully.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Kabiyesi12(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2021
Femi005:
Has anyone received payment in recent time? Cus I'm still expecting my payment since Feb 6th that I've been approved

I will suggest you you visit Nirsal branch close to you, Dnt wait for them to resolve it it may take too long or never arrive, better still visit them
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by berbs: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2021
Munirboss:

The site is congested, just keep trying

Thanks. But I have an understanding that they have unlinked the BVN validation portal from their website.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 11:31am On Mar 10, 2021
SADYBABA:
yes, some people were able to apply on Monday, but from Tuesday morning to now, i don't thing anyone applied successfully.

This is not true. I applied for two people just this morning. The site is just faulty couple with congestion from people.

For those having struggle to get their bv-n validated, your keyboard cursor (that vertical line blinking) have to be in the bv-n field while the page is loading for it to work.

Follow this steps I'm about to explain, you won't even need to try more than once.

-Once the page finish loading, enter your bv-n, then press the jump-arrow key, it will take you to state of residence field from there immediately leave that field and come back to the bv-n field and leave the cursor there while it finish loading.

This is the method I use today early morning to apply for two people and I'm sure it will work for anybody. I use phone chrome browser incase anybody is wondering. Good luck guys.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Ermm: 11:35am On Mar 10, 2021
It's going now though you have to input your bvn like 2 to 3 times, I just submitted 3 applications now.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by wunmi590(m): 11:48am On Mar 10, 2021
SADYBABA:

Ok
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by manlawal(m): 11:52am On Mar 10, 2021
berbs:

Thanks. But I have an understanding that they have unlinked the BVN validation portal from their website.
no i just did it for someone now though i use vpn usa ip
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Femi005(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2021
Kabiyesi12:

I will suggest you you visit Nirsal branch close to you, Dnt wait for them to resolve it it may take too long or never arrive, better still visit them

Thank you.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by SADYBABA(f): 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2021
An update from NMFB ON NETWORK ISSUES ON THE PORTAL

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jjii: 1:03pm On Mar 10, 2021
I just submitted one application now
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetgaya: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2021
jjii:
I just submitted one application now

Kaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Just applied for my brother and l after several hundreds trials since Saturday
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by berbs: 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2021
Buddy0:

This is not true. I applied for two people just this morning. The site is just faulty couple with congestion from people.

For those having struggle to get their bv-n validated, your keyboard cursor (that vertical line blinking) have to be in the bv-n field while the page is loading for it to work.

Follow this steps I'm about to explain, you won't even need to try more than once.

-Once the page finish loading, enter your bv-n, then press the jump-arrow key, it will take you to state of residence field from there immediately leave that field and come back to the bv-n field and leave the cursor there while it finish loading.

This is the method I use today early morning to apply for two people and I'm sure it will work for anybody. I use phone chrome browser incase anybody is wondering. Good luck guys.

Hello. Please, did you experience this message?

Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by Buddy0: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2021
berbs:

Hello. Please, did you experience this message?

Yeah dismiss it. The site have many problems, just keep trying.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by berbs: 1:29pm On Mar 10, 2021
Buddy0:

Yeah dismiss it. The site have many problems, just keep trying.

Okay, thanks.
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by lanreunlimited(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2021
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2021
SADYBABA:
I applied last night for my sis
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by meetme01: 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2021
jamesbridget13:
I applied last night for my sis

I just did. Did you get any confirmation email?
Re: CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday by jamesbridget13(f): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2021
meetme01:

I just did. Did you get any confirmation email?
I haven't checked

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (344) (Reply)

Forex Trading - Season 13 / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr / ➜ ➜ ➜ Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 17 ➜ ➜ ➜

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.