Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,781 members, 7,831,516 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Advice On What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice On What To Do (441 Views)

Advice On How To Deal With An Angry Girlfriend / I Need An Advice On My New Babe I Met Seven Days Ago / Women Sha!!, Whats Your Advice On This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On What To Do by Horlaslim(m): 1:53pm On May 10, 2020
Pls hide my ID. Good day my people happy Sunday. I just want to seek for an advice from elders in the house. I’m a guy of 30yrs now old, graduate and working also have my side hustle that’s fetching me money and am ok financially. Have saved enough money to get apartment do whatever I want I to do now, thou still living with my mom in a 1bedroom apartment I sleep in the sitting room can’t be sharing bed with my mom. My gf come to my side most times and we ok and cool we planing out things together n hopefully we can do our introduction towards ending of this year. Now I’m thinking of getting my own apartment and start a life and plan to engage my gf thou I want to give my mom some money to complete her house so she can move there I’m the one taking care of the responsibilities at home thou my cousin help her at her shop and she stay with us. Have spent 30yrs in the area I was born and brought up I’m tired of the area and want to seek for new life and adventure I want to face life and know what next to do. I need a good reason and mature advice to table to my siblings and mom so I can leave peacefully cuz I think they don’t want me to leave her yet and she also doesn’t want me to leave yet. Nigga is getting old ✌️
Re: Advice On What To Do by lifenajeje(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2020
There is time for everything ..

If it's time for you to leave then leave ..

If u want to complete ur mother's house do it now that you are not married ..

With marriage comes lots of responsibilities ..

As regards getting your accommodation, I suggest u relax till a month before your wedding
because from introduction to actual wedding may take months .
Re: Advice On What To Do by Horlaslim(m): 2:40pm On May 10, 2020
A friend is subletting is apartment and leaving some things for me agreement and commission fee out of the rent also some home things he want to leave for me. So I’m thinking it’s an opportunity my thinking thou, that’s why I’m seeking for advice and opinion
Re: Advice On What To Do by Stevyne: 4:24pm On May 10, 2020
Horlaslim:
A friend is subletting is apartment and leaving some things for me agreement and commission fee out of the rent also some home things he want to leave for me. So I’m thinking it’s an opportunity my thinking thou, that’s why I’m seeking for advice and opinion
Go for it now
Re: Advice On What To Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:20pm On May 10, 2020
- who pays the rent for that 1bed apt?
- can mum survive on her own?
- what are other siblings doing to help?
Re: Advice On What To Do by CAPSLOCKED: 6:27pm On May 10, 2020
Horlaslim:
so I can leave peacefully cuz I think they don’t want me to leave her yet and she also doesn’t want me to leave yet. Nigga is getting old ✌️

IF YOU STAY IN THAT HOUSE FOR SOME MORE YEARS
- YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL LEAVE YOU TO GO START A FAMILY WITH SOMEONE ELSE.
- YOUR MOTHER WILL DIE SOMEDAY, AND YOU'LL BE 50 OR 70, LONELY AND SAD

DUDE YOU BETTER START LIVING YOUR OWN LIFE IF YOU HAVE THE MEANS. IF YOUR FATHER LIVED LIKE YOU HE WOULDN'T HAVE STARTED HIS OWN FAMILY.
Re: Advice On What To Do by Rossybliss(f): 6:30pm On May 10, 2020
go for it,if u are planning on getting married then u need to start setting up and u cant do dis wen u are still wit ur mum.at ur age am sure she wndnt b mad dt u are leaving her

(1) (Reply)

The Fastest Way To Get Your Ex Back After A Breakup / The Main Reasons Why This Forum(nairaland) Is Amazing. / South African Ladies Go Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.