Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure - Foreign Affairs (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure (46839 Views)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq / Iran Launch Military Satellite Into Space(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2020
ModestGal:

Chinese gave Nigerians 15 highly trained Doctors for free, cargo Plane load of face mask, 50 ventilators, drugs, and reliefs packages, US and Trump extracted their people from Nigeria, banned Nigerians legitimate immigrant , almost ruined Airpeace's Allen Onyeama and now they want our Doctors, pouching and toasting them

What was US response during Africa and Nigeria's Ebola crisis? they refused giving us an experimental drug.. When Boko haram killed hundreds daily what did US do? they refuse weapon sales to Jonathan because we rejected Gay and Lesbianism.

PayPal and Ebay refused registering Hard working Nigerians, Now Alibaba and AliExpress from China registers us and many youth can now trade and do mini importation without being termed Yahoo, infact if not for chinko phones many wont access internet yet they want to use propaganda to make us reject 5G network.
Copied,this should help you
Wow! This lady you're always on point. You keep disgracing these guys that talk based on sentiment and religion.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Daddysidhan: 7:18pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

Hahahaha. During the Soviet-Afghan war America through the instrumentality of the CIA was busy chanelling funds and weapons to the "Mujahideens" Osama bin Laden was one of the fervent mujahideen leaders back then before turning into U.S enemy.

The Mujahideens later morphed into Al-Qaeda that hunt America for years. America thought they were harming the Soviets not knowing they were creating a monster that would hunt them and the world for decades. So we can categorically say America created Al-qaeda.

For you to have said America is the country that has not allowed jihadist to turned the world upside down only exposes your ignorance. You guys are not informed.
The picture below shows President Ronald Raegan hosting top Mujahideen leaders in the white house.
Trying so hard to defend your fellow Islamic jihadist terrorist, the picture you paste doesn't prove anything tangible rather than that you are tacitly shifting the blame of terrorism in Islam to America.
Most terrorist sympathisers like you had been using this line for long as if jihad or terrorism start in the seventies, America supported most countries and tribes when they were faced with what Afghanistan faced against the Soviet Union it helped the French in the first and second world war' Does it make the French a terrorist nation? What about Japan and Vietnam that America almost bombed off the surface of the earth does it turns them to a terrorist rogue nation? NO. What the Islamist are fighting for goes beyond what you are trying so hard to portray, ISLAMIC PROPAGATION is the aim and objective. Let me ask your idiotic self a question, the madness between Shi'a and Sunni Muslim Did America caused that too or what boko haram was doing at your back yard here in Nigeria was it the Americans too. Most Islamic dunderhead like you always subconsciously support evil in the name of blaming every body else apart from the Islamic ideology.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Daddysidhan: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2020
The middle East problem has been in existence since time immemorial, the Sunni and Shia Muslims has been on each others neck since the death of prophet Muhammad just because of ideological differences. What amazes me is why would Any reasonable person keep blaming America for religious fanaticism. People like dermmy will not see anything wrong in what his fellow jihadist are doing because he subconsciously shares there ideological perspectives. Why is it that wherever the Muslims are of absolute majority it's always a bit peaceful due to the fact that they like dominance. Iran is an Islamic nation who has said it time without nos that Israel will be blown off the surface of the earth once the Muslim world Unite together to fight for a common cause, which is building an Islamic empire yet some are supporting the Iranian regime.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ModestGal(f): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Elpacino481:
Wow! This lady you're always on point. You keep disgracing these guys that talk based on sentiment and religion.
But you refused to reply my mail now. But why?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
jaxxy:

Did i say they were perfect NO bt they are still 10Times better than the nation's ure defending. Iran is not ur frnd, China is not ur frnd.

I don't know full details.of democratic regimes that America forced a regime change bt i know most are not recent and they are actions they have learnt from and trying to avoid repeating.

Im talking about America Now not 20 or 50 years ago. That's was a different dispensation with many things at play.
you keep disgracing yourself. You are really not current. So you don't know what's happening in Venezuela abiy? You didn't know what Happened In Libya abiy? What's happening in Yemen, Syria etc

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

No America does not learn if they have learnt they wouldn't have invaded Iraq the blowback effect is still haunting them. They sacrificed 2trillions of dollar servicing the war in Iraq, killed over 600k innocent civilians, commited crimes against humanity and lost thousands of their troops. They didn't have a clear plan for post saddam Iraq sectarian conflict was the result of their foray into Iraq all in the name of oil and greed.

The Iraqi invasion was a plus for Iran, Iran seized the opportunity by cementing its influence in the country, what America is still finding difficult to deal with.

Their programme in Syria back fired again. Google "Timber sycamore" and educate yourself about Syria. Those guys America's CIA armed and trained to unseat Bashar Al-Assad later transmogrified into Islamic state. All in the name of oil.

They are about to make another mistake in Iran i pray they come back to their senses.
America under Obama created ISIS. Funded it with Qatari and Saudi money. Armed and trained by CIA

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
jaxxy:

U are skillfully mixing truth with lies. Iran sre the saints. Nice lol
Okay I didn't want to thread this path you're on but let's go there. IRAN sponsor terrorist right? Which ARE. HEZBOLLAH (SHIA), IRAQ MALITIAS (SHIA) HUTHI YEMEN (SHIA) and PALESTINE HAMAS (SUNNI). all these group are fighting invaders into their lands = freedom fighters.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

Pls point out the lies i have written up there. You have nothing to argue against Iran. Just tell us what Iran has done that has constitute nuisance to international order the way your god America and Israel have messed the whole place. How many country has Iran invaded, how many ethnic cleasing activity have they carried out they way your Israel is doing in historic palestine. Have you read how America weponised Iraq and helped Saddam gassed Iranians with chemical weapons during the Iraq-Iran war? You guys won't see this but when Iran makes advances in its defence it becomes a problem.
weak Iran that Iraq attacked years back with the support and blessings of America is now so strong that the US don't dare attack it because they know the consequences all thanks to America. Iran shot down stealthy US spy drone worth millions of dollars with cheap indigenous technology. Iran hacked and down US RQ sentinel expensive CIA drone. Iran bombed US bases in IRAQ. very soon IRAN will test missile that will land in US mainland. Just watch and see

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
jaxxy:

We all know Americas atrocities as usual they never go unnoticed cos it's America bt like u said Iran are saints. Go and live there and see how they treat u then come back and preach here.
Iran are not Arabs and they're most welcoming. Many Nigerian Students are their if you don't know.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 9:54pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eborty:
Please it is a very simple and straight forward question i asked you...!!! Has the usa kidnaped or terrified or harassed any iranian .. Or what is the index of terror on citizens between iran and usa..? If you can't answer these questions, then there is not to educate u wit.
If you're asking this question then you're not current and you don't follow international news. America detained A press TV newscaster who is an American Iranian. She was held for several days before been released. An Iranian Engineer was just recently released by France of which US requested for his extradition to the US but France refused and he was reunited with his family. How about the many Iranian Scientists and Engineers that the Israeli Mossad assassinated?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

Libyans enjoyed all these before U.S and NATO came to destroy the country we all know how Libya is today. That is what Iran is avoiding. All these goodies you've mentioned can only happen under a country that is functioning and free of U.S. aggression and war mongering.

Eborty what you don't understand is Iran will continue to develop those military capabilities as long as america continues its hostile policies towards the Islamic republic.
wow! What a super reply. You have brutally disgrace that dimwit. Any Country that doesn't develop its defense and technology is a weak country in this 21st century. Iran was weak before, but now even the mighty US will think twice before attacking it. That is deterrence.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2020
Efewestern:

Chief, Iran is light years ahead of us, the average Iranian has a better standard of living than the average Nigerian, in Iran they enjoy 24/7 electricity (they export to neighboring countries), they produce every thing they consume, cars, electronics, steel, everything is being produced locally, meanwhile in Nigeria we import basically everything, even petroleum, what a shame.

Iran's literacy level is one of the highest in the region, far higher than that of any west African country. their health system is 20x better than ours, most medical equipments and drugs are sourced locally, they only import certain drugs they find difficult to produce, meanwhile in Nigeria, we depend on India for drugs and medical supplies.

Our leaders are visionless, if they had invested in our human resources like Iran did, we'd have taken our rightful place in the world.
God bless you for this. That guy doesn't know anything about Iran but just what he was told by American TV channels. Iran produced things locally to support the economy. They are rapidly developing in science and technology, they don't import fuel, they have steel industry, petrochemical, nuclear reactors for electricity and medical research etc. The population is with the government. Case study (Soleimani funeral). People protest about one or two things but never support America over their government because they know America is responsible for their economic woes and their government is really trying. these guys don't know anything about Iran except what CNN and Fox news tell them about Iran.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by atheistandproud(m): 10:10pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

@ the bolded Iran has always catered for its citizens from the beginning. In the 50's Mossadegh expropriated the oil industry that was being exploited by British and American oil companies and gave it back to the people he did that because of the love he had for the Iranians but it's a pity that America and Britain had to unseat him in a coup and replaced him with a dictator that looted the country dry.

America hasn't forgiven them since they took the country back from U.S exploitation in 1979 revolution. That is why uncle Sam is still waging economic warfare on the country. Don't swallow western propaganda every nation has the right to defend itself from aggression. It is western sanction that is making life difficult for ordinary Iranians and they won't give up their military programme for the removal of western sanctions it's suicidal.

The military programme is the only thing deterring America from invading.

Bros you're very very well read and knowledgeable on political matters. You're also very spot on. I always search for your comments. Keep doing this sir.

On phones sha, you're not as good.

Uncle Sam is controlled by the big Corporations and Bankers, whatever Americans do is not for the good of the world. It's for the corporations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
ModestGal:

But you refused to reply my mail now. But why?
Sorry, didn't check my mails. lemme check it
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2020
atheistandproud:

Bros you're very very well read and knowledgeable on political matters. You're also very spot on. I always search for your comments. Keep doing this sir.

On phones sha, you're not as good.

Uncle Sam is controlled by the big Corporations and Bankers, whatever Americans do is not for the good of the world. It's for the corporations.
I'm telling you. I'm following him ASAP. All his comments are factually checkable and spot on not like some people who speak in the nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by ModestGal(f): 10:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
Elpacino481:
Sorry, didn't check my mails. lemme check it
Ok
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Elpacino481:
you keep disgracing yourself. You are really not current. So you don't know what's happening in Venezuela abiy? You didn't know what Happened In Libya abiy? What's happening in Yemen, Syria etc

Venezuela isn't a forced regime change. Nicolas Maduro was given option to conduct fresh elections which he kept giving excuses, sanctions were imposed cos of that. He oppressed his own people also.

Lybia was a dictator bt yes a wrong decision.

Syria, Yemen are cases of rebels forming parallel governments and holding territory and US picking the one that suits them. It's wasn't the us that started it bt they supported a side for their own best reasons. Al-assad has been commiting war crimes on his people. America tried to broker peace bt it wasn't working.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2020
Not its not fair to criticize Nigeria for that. Its not only Nigeria that is dependent on India to supply Medicines and Healthcare equipment, Many countries do, Outside the USA, India has the Highest number Pharmaceutical plants approved by USFDA Quality standards.
You have given example of Iran, Except some basic Medicines and Simple Vaccines, Most of the Medicines Healthcare supply in Iran comes from India or France.

Yes Cars they produce themselves with help of Peugeot (Iran Khodro, Very basic cars, like late 80s design, I hated to see them running at 100KMPH), rest all the High end Engineering equipment comes from France, India, China.

Efewestern:

Chief, Iran is light years ahead of us, the average Iranian has a better standard of living than the average Nigerian, in Iran they enjoy 24/7 electricity (they export to neighboring countries), they produce every thing they consume, cars, electronics, steel, everything is being produced locally, meanwhile in Nigeria we import basically everything, even petroleum, what a shame.

Iran's literacy level is one of the highest in the region, far higher than that of any west African country. their health system is 20x better than ours, most medical equipments and drugs are sourced locally, they only import certain drugs they find difficult to produce, meanwhile in Nigeria, we depend on India for drugs and medical supplies.

Our leaders are visionless, if they had invested in our human resources like Iran did, we'd have taken our rightful place in the world.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 11:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Elpacino481:
Iran are not Arabs and they're most welcoming. Many Nigerian Students are their if you don't know.
my guy, this one na fake news wer carry belle abeg.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by peacemara54(m): 11:04pm On Apr 25, 2020
leksite120:
When I started reading your post, I know u are dumb , but when I read further , I believe you're really dumber . especially when u mentioned All Qaeda and co, Goan educate yourself and drop your religious sentiment, America owns those groups u mentioned, they're their political thugs.
So America is your saviour and doesn't have evil agenda when they were busy bombing countries and kill thousands in Japan, .

If they were truly the world saviour, no merciful country will love to see another human distablize by crashing Iran's economy and making it harder for their citizens or by mocking them when Iran was battling with corona unknowingly to them that its still coming for them

Well, I wont heap on you an insult like you did I will never. But it's good to see more than meet the eyes. Religious sentiment you say but No. We say things exactly the way it is. I guess you are a Muslim Will like to drop my pen. Its well
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 11:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Elpacino481:
wow! What a super reply. You have brutally disgrace that dimwit. Any Country that doesn't develop its defense and technology is a weak country in this 21st century. Iran was weak before, but now even the mighty US will think twice before attacking it. That is deterrence.
//Lolz..!!! Haha, Look at this branded swimsuit//, wait oo you think iran is now advance abi, because you are so dumb not to know aftermath, incase you are in the dark, USA deplomates are debating, while other Humanitarian Organizations are debating if they will take down their satelite....Oops.!!!
My guy see iran does'nt need to waste hundreds of billions on such, instend they should try to stable and stardardize (S.S) their economy and also see to the betterment of her citizens with those funds.
Guy since Pres.Trump enter power you done hear say them won attack them or don ever use force abuse their sovereign right..?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 11:51pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eborty:
//Lolz..!!! Haha, Look at this branded swimsuit//, wait oo you think iran is now advance abi, because you are so dumb not to know aftermath, incase you are in the dark, USA deplomates are debating, while other Humanitarian Organizations are debating if they will take down their satelite....Oops.!!!
My guy see iran does'nt need to waste hundreds of billions on such, instend they should try to stable and stardardize (S.S) their economy and also see to the betterment of her citizens with those funds.
Guy since Pres.Trump enter power you done hear say them won attack them or don ever use force abuse their sovereign right..?

Ok Iran achieved it fine..! and what happens next, they start selling it to 'Private individuals or Terror Group' ( which also happens to be amongst others that result to Sanctions) or 'Sponsoring one too with it', iran had always been a dirty player in this game eversince with lots of casualties lyk the bombing of a pasenger aero recently.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 12:30am On Apr 26, 2020
Eborty:

Ok Iran achieved it fine..! and what happens next, they start selling it to 'Private individuals or Terror Group' ( which also happens to be amongst others that result to Sanctions) or 'Sponsoring one too with it', iran had always been a dirty player in this game eversince with lots of casualties lyk the bombing of a pasenger aero recently.
Some weeks back, Iran even under sanctions is still
transporting ballistic missiles to a neighouring country. For what..?? to test for them. OK.
Amongst islamic states none of them has Nuclear Weapon.
Iran now achieved it, then decides to share it with 'dem friends', or has usual business, selling it to them for fun because She is far better and intelligent than them.
That said, now please think and imagine what two brothers might be doing with their new 'Toys' if they eventually start dancing, since Iran had 'sworned', to delet Isreal from 'World List', hmm YES.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 12:58am On Apr 26, 2020
Eborty:

Some weeks back, Iran even under sanctions is still
transporting ballistic missiles to a neighouring country. For what..?? to test for them. OK.
Amongst islamic states none of them has Nuclear Weapon.
Iran now achieved it, then decides to share it with 'dem friends', or has usual business, selling it to them for fun because She is far better and intelligent than them.
That said, now please think and imagine what two brothers might be doing with their new 'Toys' if they eventually start dancing, since Iran had 'sworned', to delet Isreal from 'World List', hmm YES.

_From A dad to his grandson (a short strong, as the Toy in question is very efficient and capable._

Now, 'Two Big brothers' started having fun, with much heat on the continent, decided to invite their 'tight Padi' to join.
Ok still, more friends are invited further, for it to be a 'VVIP Party' or maybe include some lackeys too.
After partying, amongst them, some had serious
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 1:27am On Apr 26, 2020
Eborty:

_From A dad to his grandson (a short strong, as the Toy in question is very efficient and capable._

Now, 'Two Big brothers' started having fun, with much heat on the continent, decided to invite their 'tight Padi' to join.
Ok still, more friends are invited further, for it to be a 'VVIP Party' or maybe include some lackeys too.
After Parting, amongst them, some had serious
hangover, some slept without having any alarm to ever wake them up, some regret attending the event, for some is just for fun, some first life experience etc.

Now, everything worked for, in centuries will now become shattered glass. Everything back to square 2. No facebook for our children, no instagram for our slay mamas, exploit comedy(youtube) etc.

Hear me, Iran might be the exact ones to start WWIII with Isreal, there resulting to deaths, famine, hunger, sufferings, displacement, diseases, disasters etc.
The balls are in Iran's court ever since to decide it fate.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Efewestern: 7:55am On Apr 26, 2020
rationalhuman:
Not its not fair to criticize Nigeria for that. Its not only Nigeria that is dependent on India to supply Medicines and Healthcare equipment, Many countries do, Outside the USA, India has the Highest number Pharmaceutical plants approved by USFDA Quality standards.
You have given example of Iran, Except some basic Medicines and Simple Vaccines, Most of the Medicines Healthcare supply in Iran comes from India or France.

Yes Cars they produce themselves with help of Peugeot (Iran Khodro, Very basic cars, like late 80s design, I hated to see them running at 100KMPH), rest all the High end Engineering equipment comes from France, India, China.

Yes many countries depend on others for drugs supply, but no reasonable nation imports 80% of the drugs she needs, Iran barely imports 30% of the drugs she consumes, the remaining 70% are sourced domestically, Iran is also leading in biotech drugs. Drugs Iran find difficult to produce are mostly cancer drugs, what this means is that if everyone shuts its doors against the republic, they'd survive, can Nigeria survive without others?

Most high end engineering equipments are produced locally, maybe you are confusing Iran with Saudi Arabia. Presently, some of their cars are far from basic, since 2010, Iran auto mobile industry has improved on their designs, capacity etc, below are some cars recently produced In Iran.

We have no single reason to be where we are today, if a country under 4-decades of crippling sanctions, being ruled by Islamic headliners can make significant progress in science and technology, Nigeria has no single excuse to give, our leaders failed us, no need sugar coating the truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 9:46am On Apr 26, 2020
I had never seen these cars on roads of Tehran. Remove China, India France from Iran and it will be Yemen.
Situation there is dire. You think there is no corruption over there? You can not realize unless you go and talk to people in private.

Hotels in Tehran are full of Chinese, Indian and French Businessmen and Engineers(They are the lifeline of Iran). Iran makes low tech equipment rest are imported. I can literally post thousands of Industrial equipment, Technology being imported in Iran. I lived there for 2 years.

Iran is better then Arab world no doubt,
Efewestern:

Yes many countries depend on others for drugs supply, but no reasonable nation will import 80% of the drugs she needs, Iran barely imports 30% of the drugs she consumes, the remaining 70% are sourced domestically, Iran is also leading in biotech drugs. Drugs Iran find difficult to produce are mostly cancer drugs, what this means that if everyone shuts its doors against the republic, they'd survive, can Nigeria survive without others?

Most high end engineering equipments are produced locally, maybe you are confusing Iran with Saudi Arabia. Presently, some of their cars are far from basic, since 2010, Iran auto mobile industry has improved on their designs, capacity etc, below are some cars recently produced In Iran.

We have no single reason to be where we are today, if a country under 4-decades of crippling sanctions, being ruled by Islamic headliners can make significant progress in science and technology, Nigeria has no single excuse to give, our leaders failed us, no need sugar coating the truth.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Efewestern: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2020
rationalhuman:
I had never seen these cars on roads of Tehran. Remove China, India France from Iran and it will be Yemen.
Situation there is dire. You think there is no corruption over there? You can not realize unless you go and talk to people in private.

Hotels in Tehran are full of Chinese, Indian and French Businessmen and Engineers(They are the lifeline of Iran). Iran makes low tech equipment rest are imported. I can literally post thousands of Industrial equipment, Technology being imported in Iran. I lived there for 2 years.

Remove China, France and India from Iran and it will be like Yemen? Are you kidding me? In the middle east, Iran in the least country with foreign experts, the economy is ran by Iranians unlike Kuwait, Qatar or Saudi Arabia. Iranians are very educated, one of the highest literacy level in the region. Situations are dire due to crippling sanctions, this we all know, but Iranians enjoy basic amenities than most citizens in African countries including Nigeria.

Who is talking about corruption? We all know the mullahs aren't saints, but so far they have done so much despite being disadvantaged.

You keep mentioning High-end tech equipments, why not tell us the equipments they import so we can verify, If I tell you Iran's jets are flying coffin, you can easy verify that, not making some vague claims.

Attached is a random picture of traffic in Tehran, if you zoom you'd see some cars I sent earlier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Elpacino481(m): 12:35pm On Apr 26, 2020
Efewestern:

Remove China, France and India from Iran and it will be like Yemen? Are you kidding me? In the middle east, Iran in the least country with foreign experts, the economy is ran by Iranians unlike Kuwait, Qatar or Saudi Arabia. Iranians are very educated, one of the highest literacy level in the region. Situations are dire due to crippling sanctions, this we all know, but Iranians enjoy basic amenities than most citizens in African countries including Nigeria.

Who is talking about corruption? We all know the mullahs aren't saints, but so far they have done so much despite being disadvantaged.

You keep mentioning High-end tech equipments, why not tell us the equipments they import so we can verify, If I tell you Iran's jets are flying coffin, you can easy verify that, not making some vague claims.

Attached is a random picture of traffic in Tehran, if you zoom you'd see some cars I sent earlier.
you're an intelligent Man. He lived in Iran for two years but can't see that the Government has really tried despite the 40 years illegal sanctions. Although the sanctions indirectly helped Iran. They produced things locally. Automobile, Petrochemical, electricity, drugs, defence you name it. What led to the Pursuit into Nuclear Power is their need to boost their electricity supply and Research on cancer drugs.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Efewestern: 12:53pm On Apr 26, 2020
Elpacino481:
you're an intelligent Man. He lived in Iran for two years but can't see that the Government has really tried despite the 40 years illegal sanctions. Although the sanctions indirectly helped Iran. They produced things locally. Automobile, Petrochemical, electricity, drugs, defence you name it. What led to the Pursuit into Nuclear Power is their need to boost their electricity supply and Research on cancer drugs.

He lived in Iran but keeps making some ridiculous claims, imagine him saying Iran would have turned to Yemen if not for Italy and France, Iran that most French an Italian companies are avoiding Like Plague due to sanctions.

I was marveled at how Iran was able to device means to limit gas flaring at their northern oil field , they drill their own oil, refine themselves, equipments used, all built domestically.

Come to think of it, who would want to trade with Iran? just last week South Korea turned down Iran's request to sell medical supplies citing US sanctions. this is what Iran has been facing for decades.

How many nation can survive US sanctions and still be productive? even Nigeria that isn't under any sanction what are we producing locally? Pencil and Biro grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2020
rationalhuman:

My brother no vex o. Na Somalia you live for two years no be Iran grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by rationalhuman(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2020
All i can see a few Merc thats all,
Here are Images during my 3 visits and 2 year stay, 1. View from my Taxie, Image 2 (Online Toxic gases removal system, was imported from India, Maybe in next 50 years Iran will make), Size of image is too high ,I am opening my another hard disk and will share more good pics,
[img][/img]
Efewestern:

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) / Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video) / Gertrude Maseko Wears School Uniform To Encourage Girl Child Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.