Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure (46840 Views)

Iran Launches 3 Satellites Simultaneously Into Orbit Amid Tensions With West / Irbil: Iran Launches 12 Missiles At Israeli 'Strategic Centers' In Iraq / Iran Launch Military Satellite Into Space(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2020
Now listen, same usa you guys are throwing stones at, is the one that save your religion from communist nations. If usa had only known what is in store, all this debate would have been a different headline. Also, all nations that have announce itself as islamist republic gain its sovereignty through violence. The choking thing about it is that most person's ignores the autrocities and mayhem commented in achieving the state. Poor souls.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by jaxxy(m): 2:13pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

I don't have to be in Iran this is an intellectual argument about power players on the international stage. Who has done more harm to humanity through wars, regime change and greed and i believe Iran is not in that fold so Iran is a saint.

God forbid Iran bcoms a major power then u will know America are truely saints. I will leave to continue to argue without seeing the bigger picture and threat.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2020
Daddysidhan:
[b] Most of the people supporting Iran on this thread are Muslims who hates America for not allowing Islamic jihadist to turn the world upside down [/b]America is the line between their devilish and barbaric ideology and rest of the world.

Hahahaha. During the Soviet-Afghan war America through the instrumentality of the CIA was busy chanelling funds and weapons to the "Mujahideens" Osama bin Laden was one of the fervent mujahideen leaders back then before turning into U.S enemy.

The Mujahideens later morphed into Al-Qaeda that hunt America for years. America thought they were harming the Soviets not knowing they were creating a monster that would hunt them and the world for decades. So we can categorically say America created Al-qaeda.

For you to have said America is the country that has not allowed jihadist to turned the world upside down only exposes your ignorance. You guys are not informed.

The picture below shows President Ronald Raegan hosting top Mujahideen leaders in the white house.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

Go and sleep jare. You don't know what you are saying.
Please it is a very simple and straight forward question i asked you...!!! Has the usa kidnaped or terrified or harassed any iranian .. Or what is the index of terror on citizens between iran and usa..? If you can't answer these questions, then there is not to educate u wit.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

Go and sleep jare. You don't know what you are saying.
Please it is a very simple and straight forward question i asked you...!!! Has the usa kidnaped or terrified or harassed any iranian .. Or what is the index of terror on citizens between iran and usa..? If you can't answer these questions, then there is nothing to educate u wit.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

Hahahaha. During the Soviet-Afghan war America through the instrumentality of the CIA was busy chanelling funds and weapons to the "Mujahideens" Osama bin Laden was one of the fervent mujahideen leaders back then before turning into U.S enemy.

The Mujahideens later morphed into Al-Qaeda that hunt America for years. America thought they were harming the Soviets not knowing they were creating a monster that would hunt them and the world for decades. So we can categorically say America created Al-qaeda.

For you to have said America is the country that has not allowed jihadist to turned the world upside down only exposes your ignorance. You guys are not informed.

The picture below shows President Ronald Raegan hosting top Mujahideen leaders in the white house.
Hey, al qeada terrorize the entire continents even iran.

2 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eborty:
Please it is a very simple and straight forward question i asked you...!!! Has the usa kidnaped or terrified or harassed any iranian .. Or what is the index of terror on citizens between iran and usa..? If you can't answer these questions, then there is nothing to educate u wit.

I would have schooled you how America and Israel have been carrying out terror operation in Iran since the days of Mossadegh down to this present time but you don't need such info is too much for your brain. I'd rather allow you to wallow in your ignorance.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

The same day came the ISSL, Al Qeeda was never created by the usa. It is as a result of national interest that later metamorphozied to international headache.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

The pix says nothing at all, because even now there is pix of trump and vizar in diplomatic state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

I would have schooled you how America and Israel has been carrying out terror operation in Iran since the days of Mossadegh down to this present time but you don't need such info is too much for your brain. I'd rather allow you wallow in your ignorance.
Guy answer the question....!!!

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2020
Ever since, i don't see this trend as religious issue, has far more intelligent and civilized muslims are leaving in peace and integrity with abundant success and development to show for it. Iran is the only nation in the world with sanctions from multiple international bodies and countries.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eborty:
Ever since, i don't see this trend as religious issue, has far more intelligent and civilized muslims are leaving in peace and integrity with abundant success and development to show for it. Iran is the only nation in the world with sanctions from multiple international bodies and countries.
For me iran is the forbiden fruit of this modern world.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Bbbwings: 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

America is a two-faced devil.
They create the problems then proffer solutions

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Bbbwings:

America is a two-faced devil.
They create the problems then proffer solutions

Exactly. God bless you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2020
Just imagine what will happen if iran and usa are to switch places...? Now widen this scope to the entire world..!!!
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Topmaike007(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Daddysidhan:
see hypocritical bastard trying to be clever by half so the crusaders are not suppose to fight back when your jihadist brothers has gone as far as Spain killing and maiming people not ready to convert to Islam. There is one thing about you Muslims you guys always see Islamist propagators as Saint' imagine you making it sounds like the crusaders are at fault.all the battles fought by your robin hood styled horse riding head cutting prophet what? Childs play? What the crusaders Did was to stop the madness your holy prophet started
see me see laugh, see I am an igbo man a devoted Christian born into depper life family and grew in Redeemed Christian Church of God in Ife Osun state...

I am not someone that fight over religion but over humanity..

So calling me a Muslim is a mistake because I an igbo man and no true igbo man is a Muslim..

Contrary to that issue if the Christian that are white have good intention why did they come and carry blacks as slave and are racist if they trully love there neighbours as they love themselves as quoted by our merciful Savior which is our lord Jesus christ..

What I want to say is this USA does not give a damn about we Africans praise them till tomorrow it does not change anything..

3 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Heffalump(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Daddysidhan:
Most of the people supporting Iran on this thread are Muslims who hates America for not allowing Islamic jihadist to turn the world upside down, America is the line between their devilish and barbaric ideology and rest of the world.

You are very correct bro. It can only be jihadists that are celebrating Iran's military satellite launch. If you probe into that stupid guy called dermmy, he's certainly a jihadist Muslim, and perhaps a Yoruba Muslim. They are a big problem!

God will not let them succeed, accept if it's his desire.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
Heffalump:

You are very correct bro. It can only be jihadists that are celebrating Iran's military satellite launch. If you probe into that stupid guy called dermmy, he's certainly a jihadist Muslim, and perhaps a Yoruba Muslim. They are a big problem!

God will not let them succeed, accept if it's his desire.

You have nothing to offer Heffalump. I was expecting you to engage me intellectually by stating historical facts as i have done here but you couldn't all you have done so far is insult me call me jihadist. You need professional surgeons to help you remove that lump in your brain mr heffalump.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2020
Topmaike007:
see me see laugh, see I am an igbo man a devoted Christian born into depper life family and grew in Redeemed Christian Church of God in Ife Osun state...

So calling me a Muslim is a mistake because I an igbo man and no true igbo man is a Muslim..

Contrary to that issue if the Christian that are white have good intention why did they come and carry blacks as slave and are racist if they trully love there neighbours as they love themselves as quoted by our merciful Savior which is our lord Jesus christ..

What I want to say is this USA does not give a damn about we Africans praise them till tomorrow it does not change anything..
Now you lack this knowledge, please go through all usa policy in diasporal, then you watery mouth would be cautioned. I had warned you about the way you say things you have no knowledge about. Take caution and educative to say what you know that is within your reach.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2020
Topmaike007:

I will warn you for false for false acclamations.. Do you have a visa..? Have you been to an embassy before for jurisdiction affirmation..?
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by yom2(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
Elpacino481:
you're the fool for saying the great Iranian country is not thousand years civilisation
can u please point out where I mentioned that? Or u are having a mix up
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

You have nothing to offer Heffalump. I was expecting you to engage me intellectually by stating historical facts as i have done here but you couldn't all you have done so far is insult me call me jihadist. You need professional surgeons to help you remove that lump in your brain mr heffalump.
Dermmy, does this satelite has any significance to the current state of populace in iran....? If yes please enlighten me..!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eborty:
Dermmy, does this satelite has any significance to the current state of populace in iran....? If yes please enlighten me..!!!

If you think Iran's military programme is what is impoverishing the country then you are in a state of coma. Western sanctions is what is making life difficult for ordinary Iranians.

The question you should be asking is why does America hate Iran. Is it a crime to take back your country from America's grip through a revolution? Must every oil rich country become America's puppet? These are the questions you should be asking

Significance? Their military programme is the only thing preventing America from invading and they won't give it up. They are wise to have invested in their military over the years and they are reaping the benefits now and that benefit is called deterrence.

3 Likes

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Heffalump(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

What do you know Mr. intellectual
Someone has accused you of mixing truth with lies, have you defended that?

Is it the Islamic school you went that gave you guts to spew trash in an open forum? As far as I'm concerned, you have nothing tangible to offer on this thread but to support acts of terrorism and wickedness from Iran.

America's use of power is mostly in defence against acts of terror and criminality. But Iran is considered an axis of evil from all fronts. Evidences abound. It is staggering to see a mortal being like you supporting and celebrating Iran in their military satellite launch, as if with that America and the Western Europe is doomed already. If you don't have skeleton in your cupboard, what's the fuss about satellite?

No sane human being will choose your path except you're an error. All your analysis have shown your total support and acceptance of terrorist propagation and acts of wickedness against humanity from Iran.

On a lighter note, how many times have you travelled to Iran? If you've ever travelled to the US before for any business motive, it sure shows how hypocritical you jihadist muslims could be. Why don't you take your business to Iran. What this gets to show is the weight of friendliness and quality relationship to mankind that exists between these two opposite foes.

Let me advice you, you are dancing naked here on this forum and actually exposing your ignorance to the wider world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

If you think Iran's military programme is what is impoverishing the country then you are in a state of coma. Western sanctions is what is making life difficult for ordinary Irans
Must every oil rich country become America's puppet? These are the questions you should be asking

Significance? Their military programme is the only thing preventing America from invading.

Well you don't want to answer my question. Everyone in nigeria are saying that securing the well being and comfort of lives is the first and foremost obligation of any govt. Why are the iran's govt. less concerned about its citizens. Instead they prefer to spend billions of dollar every year on military achievements while the economy and its populace are striving to survive on their own. Same iran govt. pleaded for a $5 billion loan earlier this month from IMF, is now launching a military satelite not even health or disaster satelite. Maybe if u re her citizen your will understand better.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by dermmy(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eborty:
Well you don't want to answer my question. Everyone in nigeria are saying that securing the well being and comfort of lives is the first and foremost obligation of any govt. Why are the iran's govt. less concerned about its citizens. Instead they prefer to spend billions of dollar every year on military achievements while the economy and its populace are striving to survive on their own. Same iran govt. pleaded for a $5 billion loan earlier this month from IMF, is now launching a military satelite not even health or disaster satelite. Maybe if u re her citizen your will understand better.

Libyans enjoyed all these before U.S and NATO came to destroy the country we all know how Libya is today. That is what Iran is avoiding. All these goodies you've mentioned can only happen under a country that is functioning and free of U.S. aggression and war mongering.

Eborty what you don't understand is Iran will continue to develop those military capabilities as long as america continues its hostile policies towards the Islamic republic.

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by blacq2009(m): 4:48pm On Apr 25, 2020
Omofaye1:
Trump made a big mistake killing the Iranian general now Iran are building their military power at all cost.
And nothing can stop them

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2020
dermmy:

Libyans enjoyed all these before U.S and NATO came to destroy the country we all know how Libya is today. That is what Iran is avoiding. All these goodies you've mentioned can only happen under a country that is functioning and free of U.S. aggression and war mongering.
darmmy, you lack answers to my questions. See china locked itself for 2decades with lots of betterment for its citizens in the mist of recession. The only thing iran can do for now is to better the lives of its citizens not exploiting military agenders, because ever since the sanctions there was no war or invasion or retaliation on iran sovereign rights so why are they focusing on military when no one is talking about war, i.e if they have intention of fueling one. Guy if you re an iranian suffering the one way they are suffering, surely you will question the govt. objectives. Incase you don't know the other world nations are just quiet about iran and they are all still in support of iran.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Topmaike007(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eborty:
I will warn you for false for false acclamations.. Do you have a visa..? Have you been to an embassy before for jurisdiction affirmation..?
oga wey Don travel weldone

1 Like

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2020
Iran & nigeria re much d same in dis light, both countries has oil correct, bt here in nigeria d revenue 4rm oil is being looted nd kidnapped, leaving us d populace 2 strive 4 ourselves in d mist of increased tax, bad infrastructures, failed industries nd worst still total lock down(coronavirus). Iran govt don't make profit at all due to sanctions dat prevents them 4rm getting rich 4rm international tradings lyk oil busi, bcus revenues realized wil be used 4 enriching nuclear programs nd sponsoring of lebaness terror group. We nigerians are always complaining about our govt ignorance of us. Yet the little revenue made by iran is used for secondary goal, which some individuals here still glorifies as an achievement, whilst it's populace r suffering in two folds compare to ours. Many iranians dat can afford visas had left d state, leaving the rooted 2 fend 4 themselves. We nigerians re complaining of corruption everyday, but iranians re complaining of sanctions which the leaders can easily address.
Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Efewestern: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2020
Eborty:
Iran & nigeria re much d same in dis light, both countries has oil correct, bt here in nigeria d revenue 4rm oil is being looted nd kidnapped, leaving us d populace 2 strive 4 ourselves in d mist of increased tax, bad infrastructures, failed industries nd worst still total lock down(coronavirus). Iran govt don't make profit at all due to sanctions dat prevents them 4rm getting rich 4rm international tradings lyk oil busi, bcus revenues realized wil be used 4 enriching nuclear programs nd sponsoring of lebaness terror group. We nigerians are always complaining about our govt ignorance of us. Yet the little revenue made by iran is used for secondary goal, which some individuals here still glorifies as an achievement, whilst it's populace r suffering in two folds compare to ours. Many iranians dat can afford visas had left d state, leaving the rooted 2 fend 4 themselves. We nigerians re complaining of corruption everyday, but iranians re complaining of sanctions which the leaders can easily address.

Chief, Iran is light years ahead of us, the average Iranian has a better standard of living than the average Nigerian, in Iran they enjoy 24/7 electricity (they export to neighboring countries), they produce every thing they consume, cars, electronics, steel, everything is being produced locally, meanwhile in Nigeria we import basically everything, even petroleum, what a shame.

Iran's literacy level is one of the highest in the region, far higher than that of any west African country. their health system is 20x better than ours, most medical equipments and drugs are sourced locally, they only import certain drugs they find difficult to produce, meanwhile in Nigeria, we depend on India for drugs and medical supplies.

Our leaders are visionless, if they had invested in our human resources like Iran did, we'd have taken our rightful place in the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Launches First Military Satellite Into Orbit After Months Of Failure by Eborty(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2020
Efewestern:

Chief, Iran is light years ahead of us, the average Iranian has a better standard of living that the average Nigerian, in Iran they enjoy 24/7 electricity (they export to neighboring countries), they produce every thing they consume, cars, electronics, steel, everything is being produced locally, meanwhile in Nigeria we import basically everything, even petroleum, what a shame.

Iran's literacy level is one of the highest in the region, far higher than that of any west African country. their health system is 20x better than ours, most medical equipments and drugs are sourced locally, they only import certain drugs they find difficult to produce.

Our leaders are visionless, if they had invested in our human resources like Iran did, we'd have taken our rightful place in the world.
Alhaji, i point out the things we lack and did'nt point out the things we pass them with. Use your brain, even some rich folks suffer more than the poor. Iran are ''PERSIANS''.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Putin Teaches Russian Nuclear Scientists How To Choose A Wife (Photos) / Israel Raids Gaza, Looks For Hostages (Video) / Gertrude Maseko Wears School Uniform To Encourage Girl Child Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.