Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (55435 Views)

Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Husband Faints In Labour Room / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Wayne4uall(m): 1:44pm On May 13, 2020
To all the good mothers out there and all future mothers you ar alll appreciated, I enjoyed reading all the replies from the beginning to the end.. It is good to marry the love of your life... I pray to marry the love of my life. Someone that will support my dreams.. That will always love me... I cant wait to see and carry my child sumday grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Tenaj: 11:55pm On May 13, 2020
Lamanii22:

Okay... How long would the pain of stitching last? Does it heal fast?

Around 4 to 6 weeks depending on the size of cut and the type of suture material used to stitch it. It's just like every freshly repaired wound

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Lamanii22(f): 4:07pm On May 14, 2020
Tenaj:

Around 4 to 6 weeks depending on the size of cut and the type of suture material used to stitch it. It's just like every freshly repaired wound

Hmmm... God help me..
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Tenaj: 7:54pm On May 14, 2020
Lamanii22:

Hmmm... God help me..
Lol

Amen!!!
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Wayne4uall(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2020
[quote author=Tenaj post=89521694]

Around 4 to 6 weeks depending on the size of cut and the type of suture material used to stitch it. It's just like every freshly repaired wound[/quote

Wat part of the female body will b cut lipsrsealed
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Tenaj: 9:02am On May 16, 2020
[quote author=Wayne4uall post=89577166][/quote]

The area between the vagina and the anus...collectively called the perineum
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Nobody: 10:34am On May 16, 2020
philo04:
As for me April 19 2019 I can't forget that day ...her water broke in the morning she was taken to the hospital my mom called me to come over to the hospital I left a movie location as the d.o.p on getting there it was night she hasn't given birth....nah that day i know say women women deh try ...I sat beside a Muslim man who was busy calling jesus to safe his wife for delivery wetin I know I just mind my business I walked inside the labour demanding why the delay saw my wife in pains I didnt know when I started screaming at the doctors ...her family members where calling me how far...I couldn't pick the call...at about 5:45am I left the hospital telling them am going to bring flask and baby things yelling at the doctors that she better done born before I come or elsh I will sue them...you won't know how it feels as a man until it gets to ur turn...in got home picked the baby things I was leaving the house when my mom called that she has giving birth...no joy is as big as hearing ur wife just gave birth I rush to the hospital forgetting the baby things on getting there the dr gave my bundle of joy...full of hair I said my beautiful baby gal...he corrected he said it a boy o...he took all my hair ....I love that day ..sorry for my eng

Loool grin
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Wayne4uall(m): 4:53pm On May 16, 2020
Tenaj:

Blood of Jesus shocked shocked.. Women are really trying

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Tenaj: 5:41pm On May 16, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Lol cheesy cheesy

Yes o
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Moye04(m): 9:18am On Oct 06, 2021
Tenaj:

Jezz seeing this even scares me alot as a single young man
Women are gift from God truly
Lord help me to love and respect my wife all the days of my life.
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Moye04(m): 9:19am On Oct 06, 2021
Wayne4uall:

Truly bro
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2021
The sight of my sister still disgust me till today
I remember when the nurse came out with clothes soaked in all kind of liquid.
Tuueeeh.
My wife will have to go to her mom or she and the child will forever be a constant source of nausea to me.
I no even like children sef
if you don't like children that means you don't have a heart �........
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by chinonyinye: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2022
I don't know how it will be o! My wife is 9 weeks pregnant and I'm taking her like an egg. I'm even scared of touching her or letting her do any work. Hopefully I'll be back to this thread in 7 months with my first experience of labour grin grin
Awwwnnn! hope she delivered safely?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

See How Her Father Disgraced Her On Facebook! / 37-Year-Old Man Marries 12-Year-Old Girl / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.