Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (55374 Views)

Mothers, How Do You Stop A Baby From Breastfeeding? / Husband Faints In Labour Room / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by BackToLife: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Wow! The way this thread is flying and increasing.. Typing to comment on fp, now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by femi4: 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
cutewifey:
I could remember vividly when my water broke with my first pregnancy around past 12am. I woke hubby up and showed him what I saw, he jumped up from the bed and asked me if I'm sure baby is about to come, as a JJC that I am too I told him I think so even though I still feel fine that he should go back to sleep.

After some hours, I started having backache with stomach tightening, I went into the restroom to per and I saw show, I had to wake him up again, I told him I think baby is about to come, immediately hubby's body system changed, he started purging going into the restroom to poo. It was around past 3am, he was confused on what to do next, he ask me if I can hold on till around 5am when we can vet bike to the hospital.

I tried to hold on but around past 4am I couldn't take it any longer, we had to go out and look for a means of getting to the hospital, thank God we were able to get a bike, and I delivered around past 6am. All through the labour he was panicky, the nurses sent him out of the room twice when he was hearing my shouts while in the room.

Men are always afraid when their wives are in labour, share your experience too lets have fun reading.
Why bike, he doesn't have a car?
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by cynhamscakes(f): 4:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Fact!

3 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by restore8(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Please I have a question for the mothers....

They told me that many women, when in labor, the pain gets too much that they react emotionally.

They said they even insult thier husband.

Is there any truth in this?

7 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Bobola07(m): 4:42pm On Apr 22, 2020

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
I always had easy labour that didn't take more than 30 minutes,my husband was lucky,either he was at work or about to join me in the hospital before I put to bed,smooth labour but my pregnancies were always war,for the first thremester,from one hospital to another,no cooking,no working,he was always the one bathing for me, cooking with some other house chores. Thank God,I'm done.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Kaa4(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
I consider myself lucky, I never witnessed any birth of the four we have. First I was not in the same location with her, and the last one that I wanted to witness I was sent away by her to take something that she had forgotten from the house. Before I came back she had delivered.

Men are squeamish and afraid whenever the women want to deliver, but at that time the women are stronger.

15 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Micology19(m): 4:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Abag,, local man is confuse here... what is water everyone is talking about being broken

20 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by humilitypays(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nuel4:
The sight of my sister still disgust me till today
I remember when the nurse came out with clothes soaked in all kind of liquid.
Tuueeeh.
My wife will have to go to her mom or she and the child will forever be a constant source nausea to me.
I no even like children sef
and na pikin be this one oh, and they celebrated and wasted money on naming ceremony when this one was born, kai wahala dey grin grin grin

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by daben1(m): 4:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dominatrix:
I'd rather keep this info to myself.... Lol. Its funny but not funny cool
na you sabi

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Not yet married but when in labour I'll use that opportunity to deal with him for all his fu*k up and use labour as an excuse cheesy some of my friends do gist me what they did to their husband when they were in labour from beating to causing your papa your mama many that i cannot say here but it's so hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
why was your thread trashed? grin
Proves I was right when I said you dont talk sensibly grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by switlily25(f): 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
stupid question, he hug transformer! what's there about labour isn't it part of a woman's function?

everything about woman na exaggeration like say other female animal no get Toto.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
beejay85:

I was right at the entrance of the labour room quietly sipping from the small bottle of whiskey I came with...trust me pals the shack no high me at all!!
my mum. Is a nurse so when my wife wanted to give birth to our first child, my mum told me to go home, I resisted and she told me she won't attend to her if I didn't go. So I left,. She called me past 4 that she gave birth and despite the lockdown in my area then, I drove down to meet her
Samething for second born and till date, my wife holds it against me.
But believe me, I no get liver to witness delivery.
When we were still dating and I followed her to pierce her nose, I couldn't withstand the needle

10 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by cnnamoko(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
fork dat sit

who goes to labour anymore?

when we simply sit down and pick a date to go remove the baby?

yeah life is that simple now.

2 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by AmazingELixir: 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by switlily25(f): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nuel4:
The sight of my sister still disgust me till today
I remember when the nurse came out with clothes soaked in all kind of liquid.
Tuueeeh.
My wife will have to go to her mom or she and the child will forever be a constant source of nausea to me.
I no even like children sef
You are EVIL!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:47pm On Apr 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Not yet married but when in labour I'll use that opportunity to deal with him for all his fu*k up and use labour as an excuse cheesy some of my friends do gist me what they did to their husband when they were in labour from beating to causing your papa your mama many that i cannot say here but it's so hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Off point as usual

15 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by humilitypays(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
LadyGCrueDKilaB:
He was right beside me and held my hands. He fainted when the baby started coming out grin and since then accorded me such huge levels of respect because what he saw in the labour ward that day ehn.... He still tells me till this day that women who give birth are such powerful creatures because for them to go through the whole birth process and come out alive is amazing. grin grin
Yes oh.....all mothers deserve more than respect. Women are strong, child birth process is scary cry cry

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Apolisus: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
I have two children. I always find a way to disappear when wify is pregnant cos i can't stand to see her pain during that period. But will always reappear immediately the baby is born. The story is not palatable to my ears after delivery but I thank God for safe delivery. Please don't ask me how i disappear during that period. If my wife know that i always disappeared on purpose she will kill me. But I always try and make sure that everything she need is available during that period.

16 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Millenniumlady(f): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Semperty:
why was your thread trashed? grin
Proves I was right when I said you dont talk sensibly grin grin
I wasn't the creator of that thread i had to call the mods so it can be deleted
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
I was with my wife in the labour room and it was glorious. grin Probably I will share the story someday. I believe I let a tear, or two, drop when I saw her in pains.

7 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
After labour, he asked the midwife to shove the baby back in.
Ewooo....

1 Like

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
stupid question, he hug transformer! what's there about labour isn't it part of a woman's function?

everything about woman na exaggeration like say other female animal no get Toto.
lol..
I swear diz guy no get sense at all...u just got me laughing bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Candoit: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
femi4:
Why bike, he doesn't have a car?
Did u buy car for them?

37 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by cbngov01(m): 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
WandaNara:
My hubby(Mauro Icardi) was playing in the Milan derby when I gave birth to Mauro JR.

Examine your comment. Don't u look stupid?

Be glad i gave u a mention cos u act like uncle Lai

3 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Ibrahiimo(m): 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
BABY MAMAS are not allowed to speak a WORD on this TOPIC

if your HUSBAND never paid your BRIDE PRICE, you better keep quiet

This TOPIC is for LEGITIMATE married WOMEN whom their Husbands paid for their BRIDE PRICE

if you know you gave BIRTH out of WEDLOCK, please you better respect yourself and don't UTTER a word, because whatever you say would be used AGAINST YOU

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
I don't know how it will be o! My wife is 9 weeks pregnant and I'm taking her like an egg. I'm even scared of touching her or letting her do any work. Hopefully I'll be back to this thread in 7 months with my first experience of labour grin grin

73 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by saajus: 4:51pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nice plan.
nikkflexible:
My hubby wasn't around when I delivered of my two children. Reason being that I had to travel home to deliver because I don't have a mother in law anymore and my mom still in service couldn't take permission to come stay over where we reside. The best option was to go meet her at 8months for both pregnancies and I had our family doctor and hospital take over while my hubby stays back cos of work and joins us for their naming ceremonies..
Hopefully he gets to witness my third labor when the time comes smiley
Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by Peace081: 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Am yet to be taken oooo, God pick my call

13 Likes

Re: Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? by ugolinze123(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
It's not easy ooh at all untill you are married you will understand.

I took her twice to the hospital from the moment she started to complain and was restless but we're told it's not time yet even our EDD past but still..untill one faithful evening I came back from work and she showed me something like white fluid dropping from her thigh and she couldnt even move a muscle, o boy, na so I rush call my neighbour. Help me move her to the car and the worst part was my headlamp was bad so I don't drive at night, and it started raining heavily..I had to risk it with my trafficator on, she was just crying, only God saved us that night untill we got to the hospital...
So they took her in pulled her cloth, madam was just shouting she wants to pee, she wants to shit.they told her to do it there..she was beating the hell outta me shouting..I saw a different person inside my wife that day...the nurse was just saying saying something centimeter until I heard a burst and here she comes they continue telling her to push till I saw the head coming out menn. It was like a movie, na so pikin just pull out with that thing that looks like a rope...my baby started crying after they turned her upside down and started doing the cleaning. I looked at madam and she was just as calm as nothing happened... I was the happiest man on Earth that day...especially the moment I carried her in my arms..

110 Likes 6 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Who Is Taking The Injection In This Picture / 6 Things To Never Have In Your Home / Man Reveals How He Punished His Warring Kids - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.