Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 AM

She's Asking Why Should She Trust Me----please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Asking Why Should She Trust Me----please Help (648 Views)

She's Asking For Another Loan After Defaulting In Paying The Former Loan / I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For / Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Asking Why Should She Trust Me----please Help by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
A
Re: She's Asking Why Should She Trust Me----please Help by dingbang(m): 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2020
Dont ask her for money fess.. Gain her trust.
Re: She's Asking Why Should She Trust Me----please Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
Autodomain:
I meet this German girl through a dating app. We have talked and made video calls after she gave me her whatsapp number, she told me everything about herself including family and I told her as much I could tell her. The issue is that she's asking why should she trust me?? she said I seem too nice. please how do I go about this?

I'm 21 though in my finals in South south

TIME... with time and doing the right thing (not expecting her to trust a stranger so early) is the only way...
Re: She's Asking Why Should She Trust Me----please Help by Ningen(m): 1:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Why should you trust her also? Ask her.

1 Like

Re: She's Asking Why Should She Trust Me----please Help by Ladylite: 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Autodomain:
I meet this German girl through a dating app. We have talked and made video calls after she gave me her whatsapp number, she told me everything about herself including family and I told her as much I could tell her. The issue is that she's asking why should she trust me?? she said I seem too nice. please how do I go about this?

I'm 21 though in my finals in South south

Are you hoping to marry her or go scam her.

You are not able to be stable with Nigerian girls, it is German girls you are trying to gain trust, are you really serious?

1 Like

Re: She's Asking Why Should She Trust Me----please Help by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ladylite:

Are you hoping to marry her or go scam her.

You are not able to be stable with Nigerian girls, it is German girls you are trying to gain trust, are you really serious?
C
Re: She's Asking Why Should She Trust Me----please Help by MRosario(m): 1:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
Have some self esteem. It works like magic, if anyone feels the need to ask why they should trust you, it's because you have placed them on that pedestal or you're seeking unmerited favour.
Next time the conversation comes up, throw it back, ask her why you should trust her.
Note: you can only do this if truely your intentions are sincere. If you have something ulterior in mind, please answer the question she asked
Re: She's Asking Why Should She Trust Me----please Help by Ladylite: 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Autodomain:

How can I scam her with my real details
I'm been serious here
I've never dated a Nigerian girl or even dated before

If your claims are true then am wondering if you never learned to LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

What have you studied about relationships, or you are gambling with destiny choices?
Re: She's Asking Why Should She Trust Me----please Help by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ladylite:

If your claims are true then am wondering if you never learned to LOOK BEFORE YOU LEAP

What have you studied about relationships, or you are gambling with destiny choices?
I have learnt from people's relationships
Real lessons
and the lessons I learnt made me to slow down my approach to girls

(1) (Reply)

Help-my Husband & I Have Been Trying To Divorce For The 4 Years / If You were The Teacher How Would You Describe The Love In This Child's Home? / :o

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.