Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man (1011 Views)

Unbelievable, At 39 Years She Is Still Single / She's Asking For Another Loan After Defaulting In Paying The Former Loan / I Had Sex With Her The Same Day I Met Her And She's Asking For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by tachacute(f): 5:44am On May 02, 2019
A Nigerian Guy has complained online of how his Girlfriend of just seven years is disturbing him for marriage.

See screenshot below:

https://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/05/just-seven-years-shes-asking-where.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by tachacute(f): 5:44am On May 02, 2019
Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by IamD18: 5:56am On May 02, 2019
In my opinion; Only virgin ladies v'got the right to wish for a responsible and good man as a husband.

If you are a lady, and you can't boast of your hymen, you don't have the right to question a man about marriage, even after 15 years of relationship.

Non-virgins are disasters to humanity.
I detest them!
I hate them!
They are wayward!
They are irresponsible!

And yes, they are demonic!

Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by lawaljuliuss(m): 5:58am On May 02, 2019
joker...
Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by hahn(m): 6:01am On May 02, 2019

Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by Yuceeluv(f): 6:30am On May 02, 2019
This one just wants to trend.
Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by madone: 6:49am On May 02, 2019
Goat truth be told big head like u ...so u keep person Pikin for 7years without plan.you must be a devil.may that girl leave u for a person better than u.eeeeeeeediot
Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by MrLankeeee(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2019
IamD18:
In my opinion; Only virgin ladies v'got the right to wish for a responsible and good man as a husband.

If you are a lady, and you can't boast of your hymen, you don't have the right to question a man about marriage, even after 15 years of relationship.

I detest them!
You wrote this with ur brain intact?
I hate them!
They are wayward!
They are irresponsible!

Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by Nobody: 11:03am On May 02, 2019
IamD18:

I detest them!
I hate them!
They are wayward!
They are irresponsible!

He be like say one girl don do this one bad thinggrin
I no understand why person go just dey wail from morning till night without getting tired because of another person private part.

Ndocheesygrin
Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by anochuko01(m): 11:05am On May 02, 2019
This type can only head to the rocks. mad man
Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by emmysolo2001(f): 12:36pm On May 02, 2019
IamD18:

I detest them!
I hate them!
They are wayward!
They are irresponsible!

and i hope you are a virgin undecided
Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 02, 2019
IamD18:

I detest them!
I hate them!
They are wayward!
They are irresponsible!

Mumu, always on Nairaland 247 ranting.
Your existence is only meaningful on nairaland, aside nairaland you are just a regular ode.
Re: Just 7 Years She's Asking Where Relationship Is Leading To, Nigerian Man by babyfaceafrica: 1:03pm On May 02, 2019
fake news

(1) (Reply)

How Much Does It Cost To Edit A Wedding Video? / Does Your Girlfriend Now Disrespect You? Check This Out!!! / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.