Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items (36381 Views)

Pastor Enenche Celebrates His Birthday. Shares Food, Clothing Items To Orphanage / Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thieving pastor, all that millions they stole and this is what they are giving out?

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by PastorandMentor(m): 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Never abuse a pastor. Never
gypsey:
Is this crap supposed to make sense? grin
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
When are they coming down to Onitsha
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Never abuse a pastor. Never
Pastors are crooks and thieves, maybe you are one of the gullibles who worships pastors.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by uyplus(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
rafaeldinho:

Nonsense personality lyk u@born 2 codemn n criticize
i wish i cn see u facially@barbaric being

Fast fingers. You can't see me facially ok cos you're still stuck in Nigeria! Secondly, if you were to see me, I wonder what you'll do though. Maybe you practice BJJ, Muay Thai, Kickboxing or combat sambo. I live in Canada and if you do, we can set a date after the COVID subsides at any MMA gym around, with or without crepe or ji. Send me an email via Nairaland, we can fix a date if you live in my province. I like to spa folks like you. Let's see who sleeps on the canvas first. Keep calling out people, ok! I mean, street fighting is not a biggie in Nigeria so you really won't need to goto an MMA gym.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by uyplus(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
mtinfx:

yes like your brain failed you
na pastors una dey get mouth but worship croooks in aso rock
na so una wise reach, una get useless leaders
but but your problem na pastor

Because fools like you cannot realize that religion is a problem in Africa. Keeping recycling stupidity in your lineage. Suddenly none of you have received healing from COVID.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by uyplus(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
gypsey:
Pastors are crooks and thieves, maybe you are one of the gullibles who worships pastors.

Bros don't mind them. They are bunch of lunatics who are yet to smell the coffee. I have asked everyone, why hasn't anybody being healed so far? This should be easier to heal than having a blind man see, making a dumb person speak and making a lame man walk! This should be easier for god's sake. Why haven't we recorded any healing? They have being praying against boko haram since 2011! We have been praying for unity since 1960, yet it hasn't yielded results.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
uyplus:

Bros don't mind them. They are bunch of lunatics who are yet to smell the coffee. I have asked everyone, why hasn't anybody being healed so far? This should be easier to heal than having a blind man see, making a dumb person speak and making a lame man walk! This should be easier for god's sake. Why haven't we recorded any healing? They have being praying against boko haram since 2011! We have been praying for unity since 1960, yet it hasn't yielded results.
Absolutely! some of them even claimed to raise the dead. smiley

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by jefff455: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Someone7:
Where are the church bashers? They're conspicuously absent
hunger Don tire dem

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Kobidave1(m): 6:07pm On Apr 22, 2020
U are a big fool for saying this. How many items have u given ur family talk more of ur neighbours. I don't blame u. Idiot fool. Even if they heal pple. Do not test God in the name of healing.. There are times for healing and there are times u should be careful. Even Jesus in the bible had to feed the needed. And it was not all miracle or healing he will just wake up to perform. Watch ur words..
uyplus:
Has healing failed them? They should be sharing anointing oil, Bible and prayer booklets now. What has changed? Suddenly, no church has gone to isolation camps to pray for Corona victims? Garbage in, garbage out.. For those of you who still gift these fraudsters money in the name of tithes and offerings, I dare you to go and touch a Corona patient, let's see if the devourer won't devour you. Why has your tithe stopped working for you? Now you are scared, using hand sanitizers and facemasks in every ticking second.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Kobidave1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
gypsey:
Thieving pastor, all that millions they stole and this is what they are giving out?
You should be ashamed of urself. How many have u given out.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by mindtricks: 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
zionmde:
Thats encouraging.

When will Daddy freeze share food to all his children or are they waiting for tithe payers' money?

grin
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by wisdomkid: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
uyplus:
Has healing failed them? They should be sharing anointing oil, Bible and prayer booklets now. What has changed? Suddenly, no church has gone to isolation camps to pray for Corona victims? Garbage in, garbage out.. For those of you who still gift these fraudsters money in the name of tithes and offerings, I dare you to go and touch a Corona patient, let's see if the devourer won't devour you. Why has your tithe stopped working for you? Now you are scared, using hand sanitizers and facemasks in every ticking second.

cry cry cry I pity you. So wicked hearted and always seeking to hear and spread bad news. I rebuke your type of people in my life in Jesus Christ mighty name, AMEN.

take this one wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by mindtricks: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2020
uyplus:

Haba! Make you take am easy na.
Even Jesus fed the needy or is there something particularly bad you know about the pastor himself?
We know many are fake, but not all of them are.
It would have been a big disappointment had he handed the items to our untrustworthy politicians to help him share.

2 Likes

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by mindtricks: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
uyplus:

Don't let Papa TB Joshua hear this o.
You know say him be proper miracle worker. grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Kobidave1(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
mindtricks:

Don't let Papa TB Joshua hear this o.
You know say him be proper miracle worker. grin
him go do miracle on top him head..
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Elinosweet143(f): 6:33pm On Apr 22, 2020
Chai see yam oh, i miss eating yam seriously. Yam for PH come dey annoyingly too expensive
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by edoairways: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
Matrimonous:

I don't take this to be a prophecy that addresses Covid-19. In fact it isn't.
Constant sneezing isn't part of the express symptoms of Corona neither is it just the business of West Africa.
Let's take it that his own prophesy is either yet to happen or has been averted.
Maintain a high level of *public hygiene* this year so as to escape a new but dangerous flu,
This prophecy was direct at the bolded text. Isn't the world experiencing dangerous flu? Aren't we ask to maintain good hygiene?.
Aside this prophet, there is one that gave his in 2018
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by itu404(m): 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2020
zionmde:
Thats encouraging.

When will Daddy freeze share food to all his children or are they waiting for tithe payers' money?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin too bad grin grin grin grin
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by mindtricks: 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kobidave1:
him go do miracle on top him head..

My hand no dey o. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Futurejoy(f): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
uyplus:
So what exactly is your conclusion, your government has failed you and you are here looking for how to shift blames to the pastors. How many US churches have you heard of giving palliatives this period? None because their government are doing their job. Next election now, you will join them to sell votes for 3k and 6 yards of wrapper. If you don’t have anything to say, just don’t type this type of thing.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Kobidave1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Futurejoy:

So what exactly is your conclusion, your government has failed you and you are here looking for how to shift blames to the pastors. How many US churches have you heard of giving palliatives this period? None because their government are doing their job. Next election now, you will join them to sell votes for 3k and 6 yards of wrapper. If you don’t have anything to say, just don’t type this type of thing.
don't mind the fool..
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Bitcoinomy(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
zionmde:
Thats encouraging.

LOL
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kobidave1:
You should be ashamed of urself. How many have u given out.
Yes, i am. smiley i should have become a pastor and joined them in their thieving and scams. maybe i would ve give out some of the money i scammed from my gullible church members.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Faithful4real(m): 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
genkins:

Guy they have fingered ur brain to think that tithe is more important than charity. Are u aware that giving to charity is a must for u to enter heaven.. Matt 25:31-46.
Are u aware that there is no place in the Bible where Christians gave or received tithe?
Are u aware that the only way to give to God is giving to charity?

Chaii na back of bible dey read

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Grider: 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
owukpa:
For the third time since the beginning of the lockdown announced by the federal government to curtail the spread of the novel coronavirus in the country, Dunamis International Gospel Centre has donated food items to its members and other people to cushion the effect of the stay-at-home order.

Distributing the third batch of the items on Wednesday at Dunamis Lord’s Garden, Airport Road Abuja, the Senior Pastors of DIGC, Dr. Paul and Dr. Mrs. Becky-Paul Enenche, admitted that they were not unaware of the effect of the ongoing lockdown on residents of the federal capital and other parts of the country.

The clerics said the gesture was done reach out to those who could not afford food items amid the pandemic.

Dr. Enenche said Wednesday’s distribution was the time the church would be reaching out to people, irrespective of religion or denomination since the lockdown, which he often refer to as ‘open up’ began.

He assured that the ministry would continue to reach out to the less privileged and the venerable.

IDOMA VOICE observed that among items distributed were: hundreds of bags of rice, cartoons of noodles, detergents, vegetable oil, tuber of yam, running into hundreds of thousands and other food items.

Also speaking, Dr. Mrs. Becky Enenche urged the people to continue to observe all precautionary measure advised by medical expert, assuring that the pandemic would soon be a thing of the past.
See pictures below.

SOURCE>>>>

https://www.idomavoice.com/2020/04/covid-19-dunamis-shares-food-items-the-third-time-to-cushion-effect-of-lockdown-on-members-others-photos.html
Nice one. U will see God's sure reward
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by ifko: 8:21pm On Apr 22, 2020
gypsey:
Show us what u have given out to your fellow aethist since d inception of lockdown. MUMU Aethist
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
edoairways:

Maintain a high level of *public hygiene* this year so as to escape a new but dangerous flu,
This prophecy was direct at the bolded text. Isn't the world experiencing dangerous flu? Aren't we ask to maintain good hygiene?.
Aside this prophet, there is one that gave his in 2018
With all due respect to the prophet the 'new flu' he mentioned could have been used by anyone who watches news at the time. Corona is characterized by dry cough and not really sneezing.
By December the new flu outbreak in China was already in the news. I don't think God gave him that parochial vision in description of a very major global pandemic. The first in 100years.
What he pointed to was an epidemic, covid-19 is a pandemic.
Even if I were to link his prophecy to covid-19 by a long shot it do still look shortsighted or parochial at best.
Scanning through some of his prophecies, one that could have struck a point with me is the one where he mentioned shutting down air travels in Nigeria if only he hadn't said it was going to be for just a day.
However the major one I scored him high is on right now. That's where he mentioned the surrendering of a terrorists kingpin and his confessions there after. If it goes according to his prophecy I'll give him that credit.
Most of the good news or prosperity prophecies he made are not realistic for me if the events of this year is anything to go by.

The only man of God whose confessions on failure to disclose what may've been the right prophecy directed at Covid-19 is Pastor Adeboye himself. However he didn't disclose it as he confessed to not understanding it well. He actually thought it was going to be a third world War. Now the scenario he saw in his vision is very much in line with what we are seeing with respect to the pandemic except that it wasn't the physical war he thought it was going to be. However he didn't disclose it because he was trying not to sound weird in the eyes of people.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Sewgon79(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
zionmde:
Thats encouraging.

Mind you if daddy freeze no share money, he does collect tithe from anyone. Let he collect tithe pay to the community they are collecting money from. After all our Lord Jesus Christ does not collect tithe before feeding 5,000 followers and multitudes.
Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by bezimo(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
uyplus:

We that are paying the tithe.. is it your money or father's money..did we ask you to complain in our behalf..
They share food you complain..they don't share you will still complain..Why not shut up your satanic demonic possessed mouth.
How much have you given out?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown: Dunamis Shares Food Items by Goldencheese(m): 8:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin grin grin
zionmde:
Thats encouraging. ;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze: Why My Online Church "Free Nation In Christ Online" Is Different / Why Do Sinners Suddenly Turn Into Saints When Travelling? (Photos And Video) / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.