Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House (167620 Views)

Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House / Man Laments After His Wife Sold His House For ₦10 Million & Absconded (Video) / Lawyers In The House, How Genuine Is The Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Lexusgs430: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2020
Unrated900:

Original bad guy I greet you

I greet you too, my Oga........

I hear beautiful things about cripple acrobatics, in the oza room........... wink
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Facidio: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I heard you're a delta man how true is that ?

I am the Delta man here
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Unrated900(m): 7:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I hear beautiful things about cripple acrobatics, in the oza room........... wink

Ennn have you dated one before?
Any experience.
You must be a teacher walahi
Or have you been carrying them ups and down in your Lexus
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Lexusgs430: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
Always on and no, I don’t like any silence at all grin grin

You like to see if your egusi soup get craw craw............ cheesy
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Lexusgs430: 7:31am On Apr 24, 2020
Unrated900:

Ennn have you dated one before?
Any experience.
You must be a teacher walahi
Or have you been carrying them ups and down in your Lexus

Let's the realistic, while in the oza room, we're all disabled/crippled.......

Our useful parts while doing bedroom exercise, are very minimal...... Think about it........ wink
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by tiredoflife(m): 7:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Simple pack out go rent where I'll scream in peace sad

As na the man go pay ba
Cos na him marry u

Awwww second fct i dedicate to the chief in my life Piiko Bluealamajiri smiley
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Millenniumlady(f): 7:40am On Apr 24, 2020
realokopi:
Olosho!!!!
You cook moi moi today ?
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Nathan308(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Landlord that is what turn guy on
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2020
jawalis:
Covid invested Landlord.

Infested
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 24, 2020
undecided undecided
Millenniumlady:
You cook moi moi today ?
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Udobigj(m): 8:16am On Apr 24, 2020
I beg make una show me love [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Nickshrapnel: 8:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

You like to see if your egusi soup get craw craw............ cheesy
LOL, you sabi

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Lexusgs430: 8:39am On Apr 24, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
LOL, you sabi

No be all soup, dey sweet to chop.......... wink
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by excel101(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2020
Maybe the landlord dey vex cos the machine between him waist no dey work well.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by excel101(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2020
I no believe this landlord until him record the the tenants screaming sound during bedmatics and post am hear.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2020
Facidio:

Please where in delta are you. I have never met any one on nairaland. I am in warri

I'm in Effurun
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by membranus: 9:18am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Can we go scream together......... wink

U be werewolves?

Go inside jungle and scream till u are tired.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Facidio: 9:19am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=IbrahimSkiba post=88792988]

I'm in Effurun[/quote
OK... I guess after the lockdown I am going to see u
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Yoooo: 9:22am On Apr 24, 2020
Jealousy is a curse
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2020
membranus:

U be werewolves?

Go inside jungle and scream till u are tired.

You get package to give me, for this jungle trip?

1 Like

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Misterdhee1(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

I no know precisely ooh grin grin

but, a dozen pack should range between 30k and 60k, depending on the brand.

but, your best bet is to go to any musical studio or radio station near you and ask for where to buy the wall acoustic foam and price. they use it there.

I hail u, bro.
Thanks chief
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 24, 2020
Eulalia:

shocked just like that? shocked hmm...slow down o. Biko.
Alright.. I will give you time! cool
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by djflamini(m): 9:36am On Apr 24, 2020
Sorry ,a question why do girls scream ?is it for pain or pleasure?I remember meeting a girl ,she was screaming while doing it ,I kept on digging deep till I came ,after some months I asked why she was screaming? She said it was paining her and its been long she had sex ,I felt bad I had to apologise ,saying I thought you were enjoying it ?.So why do girls scream exactly ?

1 Like

Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2020
[quote author=Facidio post=88793500][/quote]

No sir...

I don't honor invitations...
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2020
djflamini:
Sorry ,a question why do girls scream ?is it for pain or pleasure?I remember meeting a girl ,she was screaming while doing it ,I kept on digging deep till I came ,after some months I asked why she was screaming? She said it was paining her and its been long she had sex ,I felt bad I had to apologise ,saying I thought you were enjoying it ?.So why do girls scream exactly ?

You've answered your question already na
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by seanjy4konji: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2020
But let's be honest with each other..

The way we are sexing this period is a no no...

New day new breed if you know your onions..orgies is now the best part of the day.

No be to stay at home??

Alexa ...Play Sex with you Omarion..
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by seanjy4konji: 9:53am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

disabled sex is the best. You can bend the legs to whatever position to make the pussy shoot up like a cobra opening its mouth...what a strike..bullseye.
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Facidio: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2020
IbrahimSkiba:

No sir...

I don't honor invitations...
Not inviting u. Na me Wan come see u
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Lexusgs430: 10:02am On Apr 24, 2020
seanjy4konji:
disabled sex is the best. You can bend the legs to whatever position to make the pussy shoot up like a cobra opening its mouth...what a strike..bullseye.

I am still under 14....... cheesy
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Lexusgs430: 10:05am On Apr 24, 2020
djflamini:

Whilst she lied to you about pain, she swallowed all your gbola, with plenty room to swallow more and spare ........

You fell for the oldest trick in the book........... cheesy
Re: Noisy Sex: The Notice A Landlord Pasted At His House by Unrated900(m): 10:07am On Apr 24, 2020
Lexusgs430:

Let's the realistic, while in the oza room, we're all disabled/crippled.......

Our useful parts while doing bedroom exercise, are very minimal...... Think about it........ wink

Right but with the powerful zip of alomo and peak milk could make one go higher than anything,but one won’t die there Sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aloysius Nnamdi Ikegwuonu "Bishop" Building House In This Recession! / The Making Of A Low Budget 5 Bedroom Duplex (with Costs) / Understanding The Meaning Of Plots, Acres & Hectares In Figures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.