Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) (89872 Views)

This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
So, this story has finally made it to NL?

Hallelu---

Meanwhile... Mr Man, I have a very powerful prophecy for you.

Your tongue will not be seeing the end of this lockdown.

cool
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
this guy is clearly mentally unstable, I mean, what did he think God would do with his tongue? fry the tongue for dinner?
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Bitojoe(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2020
I like that guy.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Deli9ja(m): 5:22pm On Apr 22, 2020

1 Share

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Codes151(m): 5:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Humanoid01:

How would you know that?
how sure are you that deity speaks?
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
gypsey:
It's really really bizzare.

bro, it happens everywhere/everyday....
- some people are broke and hungry but they will gladly give their last kobo to some fraudster in robe (who drives a Bentley), hoping for a miracle.
- some gladly blow themselves up to get 71 virgins....

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Mastakija(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Madness
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Humanoid01(m): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Codes151:
how sure are you that deity speaks?
If they don't, then how do those who serve them communicate with them?
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Justiceleague1: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Ode

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by playapayaski: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thats a true believer, a fvcking extremist.. Nigerians are too religious and holy but too scared of death.. Lols foolish fool, die like a coward for ur dead useless god.. Mtxhewwwww

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by AsawanaDgreat: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
See foolishness, did God request for the tongue from him?
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by dante0147: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
This idiot too watch film!

TRUTH OR DARE!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Peterosky(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
In as much as I see his action as a display of ignorance, I see a young man with beautiful intentions worthy of appreciation if the story is true.Be that as it may,my concern is how they got to know that he did it to stop the spread of Corona virus because the last time I checked, a man without a tongue is in comprehensible. Although I stand to be corrected.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, it happens everywhere/everyday....
- some people are broke and hungry but they will gladly give their last kobo to some fraudster in robe (who drives a Bentley), hoping for a miracle.
- some gladly blow themselves up to get 71 virgins....
True talk.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by mozona(m): 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
he is dumb for life now
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
Things people do to appease their gods. When worshipping any god, please do it with SENSE. Remaining Nigerians
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Codes151(m): 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Humanoid01:

what if it’s all scam? A wood doesn’t speak.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
Haymaykar:
But seriously I want to understand the type of God he is praying to.. is it their Hindu god or what..

He was praying/sacrificing to a hindu deity called "Kali".

Kali always has its tongue out. Its tongue is one of its most potent weapons. That should explain why he chose to sacrifice his own tongue.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
KALI MATA, atheism, ISLAM, BUDDHISM etc etc etc all the same sects that are having sane people act like brainless sheep!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
gurunlocker:

You do not belong to any sect, do you have brain? grin cheesy
YOU THINK GOD DOES NOT HAVE A JOB TO DO THAN TO SECURE. YOU
Codes151:
did any deity say they want blood?

Men are after blood not deities
Absolutely, Deities obviously cannot talk, it is ussually men who claims to talk or demand unbehalf of the deity, so yes! you are correct.

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
Religion is the opium of the society.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Humanoid01:

they do not communicate nothing, they claim or pretend to communicate, it's all a scam.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
So how will he do it if his wife wants head?
not every man give head

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Awoleesu(m): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Immediately I checked the location and saw India, I instinctively knew he must be a Gujarati!

Those people can be weird!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by dahgifted(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
PC : redmi note 5 pro
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by bumi10(m): 5:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
to which God?

Cuz my God don't accept sacrifice again
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
He might end up dying of same Corona virus, that's the sad truth about life.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Skmoda360(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
grin grin won ti get man yen.... psychopath
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Therapyken(m): 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
This one wey doctors wan reattach the man tongue so, them nor hear say the tongue na sacrificed tongue? Abi them nor want make the gods accept the tongue so that the man selfless sacrifice nor go be in vain? Na wa o! :PThis one wey doctors wan reattach the man tongue so, them nor hear say the tongue na sacrificed tongue? Abi them nor want make the gods accept the tongue so that the man selfless sacrifice nor go be in vain? Na wa o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" / "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.