Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,308 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) (89882 Views)

This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by honeyB2018: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Pity him. Had deep consideration for what people are going through universally, but wrong knowledge of what is at stake
This is what we call"ZEAL WITHOUT KNOWLEDGE"
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 22, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
I will send something to you when I'm less busy bro. Stay safe, we shall overcome.

Thanks my brother will be expecting.. Jah bless
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
gypsey:
this guy is clearly mentally unstable, I mean, what did he think God would do with his tongue? fry the tongue for dinner?
Same thing he does with our tithes and offerings I guess.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hunger wan kill this one ohh
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
edoboy74:
Abeg the God I serve in heaven is not a barbarian... Na him know who e cut tongue give

You read the old testament at all?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
Freakyless:

Thanks my brother will be expecting.. Jah bless
I checked your profile only to notice you opened this username just today strictly for begging.

You won't be getting a dime from me.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Adgideon(m): 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
Not to the one true God , but to an idol
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Same thing he does with our tithes and offerings I guess.
well.. God must be a canibbalistic cretin then.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by mordred44: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
one problem too many
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by TheSourcerer: 5:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS A TRUE SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH. WE HOPE HIS SACRIFICE IS ACCEPTED.
the one true servant , we must listen to what he has to say .
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by fk001(m): 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
Indians that are eating dead human beings one old woman even said it taste like chicken grin
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
I checked your profile only to notice you opened this username just today strictly for begging.

You won't be getting a dime from me.
OK.. Peace to you bro.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by blowjohn(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
CrazyOptimist:

Some are even drinking cow urine to 'cure' the corona virus disease.
Chaii .....

No mind them
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
KALI MATA, atheism, ISLAM, BUDDHISM etc etc etc all the same sects that are having sane people act like brainless sheep!
Righteousness89:
KALI MATA, CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, BUDDHISM etc etc etc all the same sects that are having sane people act like brainless sheep!
Ruthchy:
please dont add Christianity to that your madness

brainless religious person spotted!!!! where are your fellow follow-follow sheeple....?

[img]https://media./images/285b0ff5dab6b310360cf2d49b646605/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by bizzibodi(m): 5:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
Thanks vishnu!He did considered his cockrel angry angry
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Amsickindahead: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
He has really done well..I salute da most stupid mumu in human history
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Zillionz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmm Na waw ooo smileyHmmm Na waw ooo
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by yommen: 5:56pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bilabong:
His life, his problem.

A hero in the wrong direction if you ask me. He believed he could save the world. He went ahead to shed his own blood. Faith is phenomenal!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Abdulgalib(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
gurunlocker:

You do not belong to any sect, do you have brain? grin cheesy
nice reply
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Okuda(m): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2020
Indian man what time is it?

Indian man: quarter to go and die!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

brainless religious person spotted!!!! where are your fellow follow-follow sheeple....?

[img]https://media./images/285b0ff5dab6b310360cf2d49b646605/tenor.gif[/img]

Have you done anything special in your life....... that a religious person cannot do?

religion or no religion, brainless people will still be brainless
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by gurunlocker: 6:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

no, i certainly do NOT belong to any BS sect that will expect me to not use my brain, and do what fit "their" agenda...NO SIR!!!

Every sect has extremists, even those that do not belong to any sect... So you don't have any reason to say all people that belongs to sects you don't like do not have brain.....
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
Have you done anything special in your life....... that a religious person cannot do?

contrary to you brainwashed follow-follow sheeple, i certainly am NOT looking to do anything special in my life.... i just want to enjoy life and do whats "right by me". if you did the same, instead of trying to force everyone to live life the way "you see fit", the world would be a much better place.

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
This one don turn himself to be be be be be be!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
gurunlocker:
Every sect has extremists, even those that do not belong to any sect... So you don't have any reason to say all people that belongs to sects you don't like do not have brain.....

read carefully the below....and use your brain to understand that what you just posted above is exactly what i wrote in my initial post...

MrBrownJay1:
KALI MATA, CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, BUDDHISM etc etc etc all the same sects that are having sane people act like brainless sheep!

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by aimmoney9: 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS A TRUE SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH. WE HOPE HIS SACRIFICE IS ACCEPTED.
SOMETHING THAT THE DOCTORS ARE REATTACHING
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by NumbEmotions(m): 6:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by HundredWays(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
FuckDaMods:
Indians and Northern Nigerians are similar
why are y'all obsessed with the North?

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by NwanyiOkpa(f): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
not every man give head

Noted.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
[quote author=NumbEmotions post=88738096][/quote]

when was the last time you updated YOUR virus infected "app"...
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

contrary to you brainwashed follow-follow sheeple, i certainly am NOT looking to do anything special in my life.... i just want to enjoy life and do whats "right by me". if you did the same, instead of trying to force everyone to live life the way "you see fit", the world would be a much better place.

no one is trying to force you to become religious.

you spend all your time on nairaland questioning people choice but somehow you think it is okay to live one's life the he see fit?
isn't that hypocritical?

the reality is that you just same brainless person

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" / "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.