Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,571 members, 7,955,111 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:16 PM

Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) (90165 Views)

This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Bouncingbabyboy(m): 7:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Indians and stupidity. For those who believe they have jazz. They have nada. I lived with an Indian before. He did not understand where 9ja got their beliefs on indian juju from
that fake story of Nigeria vs India match
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by scoundrel(f): 7:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
How many Christians can do the same? It is not by throwing insults and quoting bible verses. Show that you believe in your imaginary god by taking such a sacrifice.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
So how will he do it if his wife wants head?
his wife should survive Corona first before they talk about giving head.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by scoundrel(f): 7:38pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bilabong:
His life, his problem.

My guy don dumb be that...
The gif says “you must be very stupid.” Who titled it and where did the caption artist get his half-baked education?
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Ooye12: 7:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Too much telemodo , lead to this ...
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by NumbEmotions(m): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

come on now.... we all know you pay and update you "app" every Sundays, who are you trying to fool here?!?!?!?

No one exactly ...at least I wouldn't try to fool someone who is already fooled grin
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Ruthchy(f): 7:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
KALI MATA, CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, BUDDHISM etc etc etc all the same sects that are having sane people act like brainless sheep!
please dont add Christianity to that your madness

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
and what am I also doing? you should know no one care about you or your opinion.
we will continue to be religious and you can read it, like it, hate it, eat it or shove it...... won't change the way we live.

yet you are the one pained about "my opinion" and quoting ME?!?!?!? ok o!

you are not living better than the religious guys

the above is you brainwashed people's problem....you think that you are better than others, that you live better than others bla bla bla... ARRANT BRAINWASHED NONSENSE!!!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
NumbEmotions:
No one exactly ...at least I wouldn't try to fool someone who is already fooled grin

wait wait, let me get this straight.... so you go and get your brain washed AND reset (by some fraudsters in robe every) Sundays in church, but i am the fool here?!?!?! really?

[img]https://media./images/7e9b55dac6a38afcd15cea45f63c953c/tenor.gif[/img]
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Grider: 8:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THIS IS A TRUE SERVANT OF THE MOST HIGH. WE HOPE HIS SACRIFICE IS ACCEPTED.
Sacrifice ke! Tongue wey em for keep dey carry pray mek CORO go. His gods played him
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

yet you are the one pained about "my opinion" and quoting ME?!?!?!? ok o!

the above is you brainwashed people's problem....you think that you are better than others, that you live better than others bla bla bla... ARRANT BRAINWASHED NONSENSE!!!

I won't do that if you have kept your opinion to yourself and not post it on a public forum. no one will even know you exist.

no one think they are better than you.

it is atheist or whatever you call yourself that run from post to post mocking religious people life choice
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by fredoooooo: 8:08pm On Apr 22, 2020
Well done .. next grin
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by NumbEmotions(m): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

wait wait, let me get this straight.... so you go and get your brain washed AND reset (by some fraudsters in robe every) Sundays in church, but i am the fool here?!?!?! really?

[img]https://media./images/7e9b55dac6a38afcd15cea45f63c953c/tenor.gif[/img]

Exactly!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Bilabong(m): 8:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
scoundrel:

The gif says “you must be very stupid.” Who titled it and where did the caption artist get his half-baked education?

Women and wahala. So inside this cofid one nine birus period its English on a gif u are thinking of. grin
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Kingloba20(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
Ode! head koo, shoulder nii
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by irunoko(m): 8:16pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
KALI MATA, CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, BUDDHISM etc etc etc all the same sects that are having sane people act like brainless sheep!
it's a lie o shocked

Christians don't act like that lipsrsealed
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
irunoko:
it's a lie o shocked

but of course... and then every sundays you will see them in church like....

[img]https://media./images/a9dd320a3e1a6356fcd9bb94041cb773/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/25932bf159c16f6b70141ed11eed8cf9/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/d05a6677172cba7113d8c39afa76b0c5/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by jaxxy(m): 8:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
He's not normal at all.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by irunoko(m): 8:35pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

but of course... and then every sundays you will see them in church like....

[img]https://media./images/a9dd320a3e1a6356fcd9bb94041cb773/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/25932bf159c16f6b70141ed11eed8cf9/tenor.gif[/img]

[img]https://media1./images/d05a6677172cba7113d8c39afa76b0c5/tenor.gif[/img]
there's a clear difference between being religious and being godly lipsrsealed
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by ClassicMan202(m): 8:37pm On Apr 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

She should go to the gods and get head.... After all, he sacrificed his tongue to them
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 22, 2020
irunoko:
there's a clear difference between being religious and being godly lipsrsealed

probably, but there aint no difference between acting insane in church due to whatever religious nonsense AND being insane and cutting your tongue due to whatever religious nonsense... same demon!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by mechanics(m): 8:54pm On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by irunoko(m): 9:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

probably, but there aint no difference between acting insane in church due to whatever religious nonsense AND being insane and cutting your tongue due to whatever religious nonsense... same demon!
they're different o.dont mix it up
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by franugo(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:

Cucumber never finish for market
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by letitrainnow(m): 9:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
God no send am ooo.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by LaJoe2: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
My people perish for lack of knowledge. Knowledge of what? Knowledge of the Truth.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by ibbyys(m): 10:13pm On Apr 22, 2020
Endybest5050:
Watch National geography and see what those people do on normal ground.. Na mumu dem be
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Zking: 10:15pm On Apr 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/man-cuts-tongue-in-sacrifice-21896180

Of course what he did is wrong and sounds dumb especially when the deity in question doesn’t request human sacrifice... We all seem to be blaming him for the act, WAIT A MINUTE: HE DID IT WITH THE INTENTION OF MAKING THE DEITY HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF THE virus TO OTHERS...
Great intention, wrong and yet, poor delivery. Can’t we at least give him some credit? How many persons in the entirety of this earth will take up such an act of sacrificing themselves for the benefit of others even when they know they’ll not return from that journey...
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Zking: 10:19pm On Apr 22, 2020
irunoko:
it's a lie o shocked

Even if a provable revelation from heaven shows that a human sacrifice were required to end this pandemic, how many Christians, okay that’s too much, how many pastors or men of God will readily do it, how many?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Found This On My Family Body Please What Is It? / Your Vagina Should Smell And If Your Man Doesn't Like It DUMP Him, Gynecologist / Doctors Putting Hands On Private Parts During Antenatal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.