Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) (89891 Views)

This Indian Man Has Not Bathed In 22 Years (Pix) / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by GeneralPula: 6:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
StarUp:
That's his problem...

Omo..

You no go fit finish this JD oo grin
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
no one is trying to force you to become religious.
you spend all your time on nairaland questioning people choice but somehow you think it is okay to live one's life the he see fit?
isn't that hypocritical?

questioning people's choice?! lol, you must be new on NL! there is a huge difference between "questioning people's choice" and telling deluded brainless follow-follow sheep writing rubbish on NL what time it is....

the reality is that you just same brainless person

at least its good that you are agreeing/confirming that you lot are brainless sheep....
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by NumbEmotions(m): 6:27pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

when was the last time you updated YOUR virus infected "app"...

The day after you updated YOURS cool
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by slowice(m): 6:28pm On Apr 22, 2020
At least he didn't hurt anyone... In my country, one religious sect have been killing people for years in the name of their god

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by olumike001(m): 6:29pm On Apr 22, 2020
Which God?
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

questioning people's choice?! lol, you must be new on NL! there is a huge difference between "questioning people's choice" and telling deluded brainless follow-follow sheep writing rubbish on NL what time it is....

at least its good that you are agreeing/confirming that you lot are brainless sheep....
maybe the world will be a better place and you will be happier if you spend your time living instead of questioning people choice in life.

calling someone brainless for his life choice is wisdom?
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by barossy(m): 6:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
His life.. His tongue.. His cutting.. His problem.. Sallam
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
So how will he do it if his wife wants head?

Lol, see how person be reason o

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:

maybe the world will be a better place and you will be happier if you spend your time living instead of questioning people choice in life.

calling someone brainless for his life choice is wisdom?

its called HAVING AN OPINION... you should educate yourself on the subject. if you read what i wrote and was offended by it, then you should have kept quiet and move along. if you didnt then the problem is YOU, not me and my opinion, duh!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

its called HAVING AN OPINION... you should educate yourself on the subject. if you read what i wrote and was offended by it, then you should have kept quiet and move along. if you didnt then the problem is YOU, not me and my opinion, duh!

and you think anyone will live their life base on your opinion?
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2020
NumbEmotions:
The day after you updated YOURS cool

come on now.... we all know you pay and update you "app" every Sundays, who are you trying to fool here?!?!?!?

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:48pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lostz:
and you think anyone will live their life base on your opinion?

again, i am giving MY OPINION... you can read it, like it, hate it, eat it or shove it... it doesnt change MY OPINION!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by AK481(m): 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
Bilabong:
His life, his problem.

My guy don dumb be that...
Actually he is not dumb.he is compassionate .

I have seen people do worst in Christianity.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by LordShiva97(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2020
The gross insanity that's inherent in all religious faiths! *spits in disgust*
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

again, i am giving MY OPINION... you can read it, like it, hate it, eat it or shove it... it doesnt change MY OPINION!

and what am I also doing?

you should know no one care about you or your opinion.

we will continue to be religious and you can read it, like it, hate it, eat it or shove it...... won't change the way we live.

you are not living better than the religious guys

1 Like

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Eniolakiite(f): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
Interesting grin grin
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Brunicekid(m): 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
KALI MATA, CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, BUDDHISM etc etc etc all the same sects that are having sane people act like brainless sheep!
Christianity does not demand blood sacrifices... You better know what you are saying. Jesus is the ULTIMATE BLOOD SACRIFICE and PROPITIATION FOR OUR SINS.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by fesup: 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
Let me keep my comments yet. I don't believe it's true.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Smug4real(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2020
They should take him Straight to a madhouse after his recovery.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by ayodejibabafemi: 7:04pm On Apr 22, 2020
the man go become akalolo
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by akdjr(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
Na waoo he's lucky not to have die immediately.... Could this also be how Jesus too died believing he will take away sins and later return to earth?
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by naijaman2225(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
dingbang:
grin why didn't he cut of his preek too? Waste
NEXT TIME HE SHOULD DO THAT. PEOPLE LIKE THAT SHOULD NOT GO ABOUT REPRODUCING.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by EdwinBorngreat(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2020
different news, different forms, different piple, different madness, different culture, different baptism but the same problem... Jesus is missing on their lives!!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Orpe7(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2020
D idiot for add him prick join na

Mr Odesin
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by FuckDaMods: 7:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
HundredWays:
why are y'all obsessed with the North?
Just gimme one northern big booty
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by oluspicy: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2020
Nawaaoooooo

Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by Righteousness89(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
KALI MATA, CHRISTIANITY, ISLAM, BUDDHISM etc etc etc all the same sects that are having sane people act like brainless sheep!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by KoolBigk(m): 7:17pm On Apr 22, 2020
Modify the headings ; it should read "to gods" not to "God"....Ignoramus fellow!
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2020
Brunicekid:
Christianity does not demand blood sacrifices... You better know what you are saying. Jesus is the ULTIMATE BLOOD SACRIFICE and PROPITIATION FOR OUR SINS.

EDUCATED YOURSELF ON YOUR EVIL BOOK, so i dont have to do it for you.....since you are brainwashed and clueless about your evil book. let me help you:

Deuteronomy 17:12
Anyone who shows contempt for the judge or for the priest who stands ministering there to the Lord your God is to be put to death. You must purge the evil from Israel.

Leviticus 20:9
‘Anyone who curses their father or mother is to be put to death. Because they have cursed their father or mother, their blood will be on their own head.

Leviticus 20:10
If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife—with the wife of his neighbor—both the adulterer and the adulteress are to be put to death.

Leviticus 20:27
‘A man or woman who is a medium or spiritist among you must be put to death. You are to stone them; their blood will be on their own heads.’”

Leviticus 20:13
If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.

Joshua 7:15
Whoever is caught with the devoted things shall be destroyed by fire, along with all that belongs to him. He has violated the covenant of the Lord and has done an outrageous thing in Israel!’”

Deuteronomy 13:13-15
that troublemakers have arisen among you and have led the people of their town astray, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods you have not known), then you must inquire, probe and investigate it thoroughly. And if it is true and it has been proved that this detestable thing has been done among you, you must certainly put to the sword all who live in that town. You must destroy it completely,[a] both its people and its livestock.

Deuteronomy 20:10-14
When you march up to attack a city, make its people an offer of peace. If they accept and open their gates, all the people in it shall be subject to forced labor and shall work for you. If they refuse to make peace and they engage you in battle, lay siege to that city. 13 When the Lord your God delivers it into your hand, put to the sword all the men in it. As for the women, the children, the livestock and everything else in the city, you may take these as plunder for yourselves. And you may use the plunder the Lord your God gives you from your enemies.
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by nolywe(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2020
They should just cut off his pr*ck too...what a rubbish
Re: Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) by castrol180(m): 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2020
NwanyiOkpa:
So how will he do it if his wife wants head?

Of all on ground so head is your own concern... Somehow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marathon Sex: The Evil Of 'Harder! Harder' / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" / "COVID-19 Is A Scam" - Discharged Delta Patient Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.