Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Obligations And Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obligations And Relationships (760 Views)

Poll: What are the important obligations in YOUR relationship?

Weddings: 40% (2 votes)
Funerals: 0% (0 votes)
Naming Ceremonies: 0% (0 votes)
Family Functions: 20% (1 vote)
There are none.: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

Domestic Violence And Relationships / Prophecy And Relationships / Inferiority Complex in Dating and Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obligations And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 9:55am On Jan 07, 2011
Happy New Year!

Are girlfriends and wives obligated to support their significant others in funerals, weddings, work parties, family functions, and spousal support?   

Are boyfriends and husbands obligated to support their significant others in funerals, weddings, work parties, family functions, and spousal support?

How would you feel if your significant other told you that they do not support family functions or funerals would you be understanding or hurt?  What are some of your obligations you will expect from your significant others?

My husband told me as his wife I am obligated to visit Nigeria every time their is a wedding, funeral, or naming ceremony.  Am I obligated or do I have a choice?  Do you have a choice in your relationship?
Re: Obligations And Relationships by iice(f): 1:38pm On Jan 07, 2011
Different for everyone. Depends on the people involved.

Personally i suppose there are somethings i'm obligated to do. But if i don't want to do anything. . .nothing will change it. Best he catch me when i haven't made up my mind undecided
Re: Obligations And Relationships by Onchedu(m): 1:44pm On Jan 07, 2011
Confirmed U no be Naija woman or U don too live for Oyinbo land.

Which kain yarns be this?
Re: Obligations And Relationships by iice(f): 1:46pm On Jan 07, 2011
Na me you dey ask that one?
Re: Obligations And Relationships by gabriel4u(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

My husband told me as his wife I am obligated to visit Nigeria every time their is a wedding, funeral, or naming ceremony.  Am I obligated or do I have a choice?  Do you have a choice in your relationship? 

So Mrs, Eve u've finaly got married and you did'nt inform me,Mr Kock,190 and the rest. 
What about the guy that disappointed you?where is he? hope he's married too?

@OP

I have nofing to say!
Re: Obligations And Relationships by Omolola1(f): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2011
It's a matter of choice!
Re: Obligations And Relationships by Onchedu(m): 2:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
Iice, no be U na the Mrs. Eve
Re: Obligations And Relationships by iice(f): 2:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
Ok wink And yes Madam Eve no be naija woman
Re: Obligations And Relationships by MrsEve2(f): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2011
I shole ain't! I am proud BLACK AMERICAN WOMAN! grin
Re: Obligations And Relationships by Phate07(m): 6:31pm On Jan 07, 2011

Well, there are no real obligations to any external drama in any relationship, as far as am concerned. undecided
Re: Obligations And Relationships by MrCork17: 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2011
Obligalation and Rakatilation? wha the heck? is this english? angry
Re: Obligations And Relationships by Phate07(m): 6:37pm On Jan 07, 2011

^^ Damn! shocked cheesy
Re: Obligations And Relationships by Youngpo413: 10:19am On Dec 28, 2014
iice:
Different for everyone. Depends on the people involved.

Personally i suppose there are somethings i'm obligated to do. But if i don't want to do anything. . .nothing will change it. Best he catch me when i haven't made up my mind undecided
whatever

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Ladies Such A Bunch Of Losers? / close this acct Seun / Do You Ever Feel Nervous And Paralyzed With Fear When You See A Woman You Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.